Author Topic: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 29  (Read 86408 times)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 25
« Reply #255 on: February 03, 2012, 05:54:45 PM »
I've just read this from the start, and I love it. Pocahontas is adorable!

Oh wow, that's quite the task you just accomplished! Thank you for reading! :D

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 26
« Reply #256 on: February 11, 2012, 12:32:50 PM »
Ch. 26: The Reunion

Since Pocahontas has now become a child, Cinderella finds herself at a loss for what to do. She was adequately occupied by the painting and photography requirements for Pocahontas's museum, but now that Pocahontas's childhood pieces are complete, Cinderella has some business to attend to that she has been putting off. A trip to the museum will be the starting point.

Cinderella has not yet taken the time to properly mourn her sisters or her husband. Their three deaths all at once were too much to handle, but luckily Pocahontas was a distraction to the whole family, including Cinderella. Slowly, Cinderella makes her way toward the museum. She stops at the sculpture of her dear Eric and cannot hold in her grief. But then again, Cinderella did not venture down here to be strong. She couldn't even muster up a few words to say to express her sorrow.

She then makes her way to the back of the museum, where Anastasia and Drusilla share their own area of the museum.
Cinderella: At least we got some closure Drusilla. I know you and I were both busy in your last days, but we settled our differences as teens. One day we'll be together again...

Upon seeing Anastasia's urn, Cinderella loses herself.
Cinderella: I'm so sorry, sister. I tried to make you happy by getting Dimitri for you, but I never thought I could make you happy by giving myself to you. I know I was distant as we grew old, and I'm sorry. I would give anything to change that. I love you, Anastasia.

That night, Cinderella is surprised to see the ghost of Eric. She has to touch him to make sure he's real.

They exchange words and decide that there is no need to miss each other. Eric will visit whenever he can and they will be together, even in his death.

Drusilla makes an appearance on the same night. Cinderella is thrilled to see her sister, dressed in her swimwear. Drusilla apologizes for working all the time, and in her death, she just wants to play. She invites Cinderella to play in the sprinklers in the future, and she agrees.

It was nearing morning when Cinderella realized Anastasia would not make an appearance that night. Perhaps she was still angry with Cinderella, and perhaps Anastasia's jealousy wouldn't let her face her sister. We may never know.

The house was feeling empty, and Belle decided to adopt a dog. She is an American Eskimo and her name is Meeko.

Pocahontas is immediately taken by her.

But what has Pocahontas been doing lately? She spends her nights at the telescope. She has a certain fascination with things she doesn't know, and her Genius tendencies promote curiosity.

She feels strange one night as she gazes through her telescope. It's then that she realizes it's her birthday. Meeko joins her on the balcony.

And here is our darling Pocahontas as a teen.

Next Chapter

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #257 on: February 11, 2012, 12:35:45 PM »
Wow, she's a very pretty teenager!
I'm always glad to see the ghosts of lost loves in Immortal Dynasties.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline Sutz

• Townie
« Reply #258 on: February 11, 2012, 12:37:55 PM »
Ohhh, isn't she gorgeous! Congrats to you, dear Pocahontas!

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #259 on: February 11, 2012, 12:58:55 PM »
She's so pretty! I hope Anastasia comes out soon.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #260 on: February 11, 2012, 01:34:03 PM »
Thanks for the comments guys! We'll have to wait and see what happens to Anastasia. I have something in mind but it all depends on if and when she comes out! It also depends on how much longer I can tolerate 6 ghosts...

loveSims

« Reply #261 on: February 12, 2012, 12:27:54 PM »
I feel so sorry for Cinderella. I'm glad Eric pays her a visit. Meeko is a beautiful dog! Great update. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 27
« Reply #262 on: February 17, 2012, 12:27:22 PM »
Ch. 27: Pocahontas the Brilliant Slacker?

Pocahontas is quite the Genius, but she spends more time at the telescope and the chemistry table than she does her homework. She only ever bothers with her homework when she's at school and has to work on it late.

Mulan isn't sure if she should punish her or praise her, so she just leaves Pocahontas alone and assumes she knows what she's doing. Plus, the ice cream truck just keeps calling to her. Nothing beats a freezer bunny pop after a session at the board breaker...at 2 in the morning.

Mulan has also been spending some extra time with her husband, Lester. She's only three days away from Elder, but she's only Level 8 in her career. A couple of her Best Friends have died, but she can easily make a few more.

Eventually someone decides to do something with Pocahontas. Belle drags her away from her toys and teaches her how to drive. I'm not quite sure why she decided to take Cinderella's car, though. Belle must not have much faith in Pocahontas's driving abilities.

You know, Aurora hasn't been too active lately. She spends her mornings tending the garden, her evenings reading, and she cooks meals throughout the week. Today, she decides to venture outside the house for a little while. The neighbors are having a party, so here she comes to crash it!

However, Aurora just couldn't resist the cute little mews and somehow managed to fall in love with a little kitten that was up for adoption by the same neighbors who were throwing a party.

Aurora immediately ditched the party and went home to drop off little Flit.

We're still not quite sure how Meeko feels about the new addition.

Pocahontas has prom. On the days previous to prom, she had already met all of her classmates: one girl, one boy, both babysitters. The male babysitter has purple eyes, and I don't really want them in this dynasty. This is why she has no date to prom. I'm getting concerned about who she's going to have for a spouse! Most all of the other townies are either Elders or Vampires, or more commonly both!

However, the two babysitters must like Pocahontas a whole lot because she was voted prom queen. Even though Pocahontas didn't have a date and didn't get a boyfriend, she had a splendid time.

Aurora has been trying to take a more active role in the family, so she decides to play with the bigger addition, Meeko.

Mulan spends sometime away from breaking boards to swim, and she even gets acquainted with Flit.

Flit even has a birthday.

He grows up into a handsome kitty. :)

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #263 on: February 17, 2012, 02:29:50 PM »
Awesome update!  I love the picture of Meeko and Flit meeting.  I can just imagine Meeko saying 'You're so little, are you sure you aren't a guinea pig?'

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #264 on: February 17, 2012, 02:57:57 PM »
Awesome update!  I love the picture of Meeko and Flit meeting.  I can just imagine Meeko saying 'You're so little, are you sure you aren't a guinea pig?'

Hah! I'm just glad I managed to snap the picture in time. I thought it was so funny.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #265 on: February 17, 2012, 03:01:58 PM »
Awww, how cute. I bet it's tough keeping the older ones involved, huh? I'm not looking forward to it.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

loveSims

« Reply #266 on: February 17, 2012, 03:21:14 PM »
I hope you find Pocahontas a spouse! It is strange that so many townies that move in are elders. Great update. :)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #267 on: February 17, 2012, 03:28:35 PM »
Awww, how cute. I bet it's tough keeping the older ones involved, huh? I'm not looking forward to it.

Yeah, I finally decided Aurora needed to do something different. All the other Elders seem to pop up from time to time, but Aurora just kept hanging out in the background.

I hope you find Pocahontas a spouse! It is strange that so many townies that move in are elders. Great update. :)

That is definitely disappointing. However, I'm surprised at how many original townie families are left at this point. There's the Crosbys, Ivanovs, McDermotts, and the Simovitchs. I know that's only four, but that's a lot at the halfway point!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #268 on: February 17, 2012, 06:59:54 PM »
Just finished reading this - I love this dynasty!

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #269 on: February 17, 2012, 09:41:19 PM »
Just finished reading this - I love this dynasty!

That's one mighty task you've just accomplished! But I'm very glad you liked it. :)

anything