Author Topic: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 29  (Read 86435 times)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 24
« Reply #240 on: January 26, 2012, 12:07:05 PM »
Ch. 24: Now, Where Were We...

I believe Mulan was in labor.

She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She was named Pocahontas. Her traits are Loves the Outdoors and Genius.

The whole family took interest in Pocahontas.

Lester was busy with his new job. His LTW changed to Distinguished Director. However, he still doesn't have any Celebrity Stars even though each of the Queens is at least three stars. So in other words, Lester was busy making new friends. In fact, he was so busy that he missed his own birthday!

For some reason, he insists on aging up with the funky hair.

Pocahontas also had her toddler birthday. Mulan was very excited to take her daughter to the birthday cake.

Looks like our Native American princess is a little blonde!

Not anymore. She's so very pretty.

Pocahontas will be SuperMaxing Logic, so she's getting a head start on the peg box.

Cinderella even helps her some. I think Pocahontas may be more interested in us, though!

Lester is going through a Mid-Life Crisis, and he wanted to grow some facial hair.

Mulan finally reaches her LTW of Physical Perfection. She also has SuperMaxed Athletics. And she already has 7 best friends! Two of them are Elders though, so they may pass before she reaches Elder herself. Other than that and her level 5 career, she's almost made all of her requirements already!

Meanwhile, Mulan and Lester help teach Pocahontas to talk.

I think Pocahontas may like it more when Lester teaches, though.

Next Chapter

Offline Catarra Nightshade

• I got Cat class...
  • Townie
  • And I got Cat style!
« Reply #241 on: January 26, 2012, 01:34:37 PM »
Cute update! Your nursery is adorable. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #242 on: January 26, 2012, 02:53:10 PM »
Yay for Pocahontas!  ;D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Sutz

• Townie
« Reply #243 on: January 26, 2012, 05:21:51 PM »
Hooray! The cliffhanger resolved! Pocahontas is a little cutie! I love her big brown eyes. And Mulan is truly amazing - getting all those requirements and Best Friends with time to spare!

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #244 on: January 26, 2012, 08:25:01 PM »
Cute update! Your nursery is adorable. :)

Thanks! I made it big enough to store just about everything nooboo related. :)

Yay for Pocahontas!  ;D

I have to admit, it was a really tough decision.

Hooray! The cliffhanger resolved! Pocahontas is a little cutie! I love her big brown eyes. And Mulan is truly amazing - getting all those requirements and Best Friends with time to spare!

And Mulan is still a Young Adult! She's turning out to be one of my favorite heirs.

loveSims

« Reply #245 on: January 26, 2012, 10:24:51 PM »
Aww the nooboo is so cute! I love the pictures where she learn to talk. Great update! :)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #246 on: January 26, 2012, 11:06:20 PM »
I'm so happy! My favorite Disney Princess is the next immortal! Can't wait to read more. I love the idea of this dynasty too!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 25
« Reply #247 on: February 02, 2012, 03:21:57 PM »
Ch. 25: What Pocahontas Doesn't Know

It is sad that Eric had to inevitably pass away, but at least he got to spend some time with his granddaughter Pocahontas.

Eric passed away while he was out fishing.

But later that night, when Cinderella went to fetch the grave, she found that a unicorn had shown up on the same lot that Eric had passed on. It was a happy moment.

R.I.P. Eric Queen, Age 99. You were a devoted father and husband and you will be dearly missed.

After the recent deaths of Anastasia, Drusilla, and now Eric, life in the Queen house seems bleak. But even Aurora can keep afloat above the sadness. Pocahontas is a key element in this. This immortality may be an extremely arduous task, but getting to meet and hold her great-great granddaughter is a gift that not many others get to experience.

Since Pocahontas seems to enjoy Lester's teaching more, he makes sure she learns how to walk.

However, Mulan likes to think Pocahontas prefers her affection. ;)

Mulan eagerly takes Pocahontas to her birthday cake on the day of her child birthday.

And here is Pocahontas! I think she looks just like Mulan but with darker eyes.

Let me dig up Mulan's childhood photo... Wow, they look exactly the same! I think Pocahontas may have slightly darker skin too.

Pocahontas will be pursuing Logic, so she's already busy at the chemistry lab. She added the trait Animal Lover.

Now that Anastasia and Drusilla's room is no longer in use, it receives a makeover to suit Pocahontas. As a tribute to the 2/3 of the triplets, I keep the same colors cheme. I don't know about you, but I grew quite close to them. <3

Next Chapter

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #248 on: February 02, 2012, 03:35:41 PM »
I liked them too, they made a great storyline for a while. Wow, Mulan and Pocahontas could've been twins!  ;D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Sutz

• Townie
« Reply #249 on: February 02, 2012, 06:32:30 PM »
Like mother, like daughter, is all I can say! Wasn't it only a little while ago that Cinderella, Anastasia and Drusilla were children? No? It was decades ago? Well, I never!

loveSims

« Reply #250 on: February 03, 2012, 04:16:27 AM »
They do look alike! The bedroom look beautiful, ms have nice things. ;) Awesome update.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #251 on: February 03, 2012, 10:14:03 AM »
Thanks for the comments!

Like mother, like daughter, is all I can say! Wasn't it only a little while ago that Cinderella, Anastasia and Drusilla were children? No? It was decades ago? Well, I never!

I know! I feel like they were still fighting only a few days ago...  :-\

Offline Sutz

• Townie
« Reply #252 on: February 03, 2012, 02:11:52 PM »
Thanks for the comments!

I know! I feel like they were still fighting only a few days ago...  :-\

Did you manage to get them to repair their relationship in-game before they died? Last I read, Anastasia and Cinderella were enemies.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #253 on: February 03, 2012, 04:21:07 PM »
Did you manage to get them to repair their relationship in-game before they died? Last I read, Anastasia and Cinderella were enemies.

Sadly, they never became friends. They didn't hate each other at death, but I was only trying to get them to friends a few days before Anastasia passed away. :-\ Anastasia did become best friends with Mulan though, so I guess that's close enough.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #254 on: February 03, 2012, 04:25:20 PM »
I've just read this from the start, and I love it. Pocahontas is adorable!