Author Topic: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 29  (Read 86376 times)

loveSims

Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 18
« Reply #195 on: December 31, 2011, 03:48:59 AM »
Mulan is very cute! One if my sims have catch deathfish with lure. I hope you can still use lure. Lovely update! :)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #196 on: December 31, 2011, 08:53:17 AM »
Just caught a couple deathfish. We're good. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #197 on: December 31, 2011, 09:34:10 AM »
When he has catch 10 deathfish you can make a little deathfish pond in the backyard.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #198 on: December 31, 2011, 10:43:37 AM »
When he has catch 10 deathfish you can make a little deathfish pond in the backyard.

...and if you have HELS or get an aquarium from the Sims store, you can put two deathfish in one and they'll make little deathfish babies - if nothing else that will speed up the process of getting ten. :)

I think cats can also catch deathfish, possibly even not during the "proper" time, but I haven't played a family with a cat yet so I don't know the details.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 19
« Reply #199 on: January 02, 2012, 05:37:40 PM »
Ch. 19: Mulan's Challenge

Right after Mulan's birthday, I sent Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Eric, and Mulan to China. The first four all have the Prepared Traveler LTR, so the trip was good for 15 days. Belle reached level 3 Visa and Cinderella reached level 7 Photography (since it's finally fixed in my game!), Mulan maxed Martial Arts and got to tournament level 3, and Eric caught a LOT of fish. Oh, and Belle bought a big ole house and redecorated it. And then Mulan wouldn't return home. Everyone else did, but Mulan wound up staying FOUR days past the vacation's end.

So I had to load my game from just before they left for China and lost everything. Ugh.

However, I wound up sending Mulan back for just one day to get her Martial Arts gear and then I sent her back home. All worked out this time.

And here is where the update begins! Mulan quickly jumps through the hoops of Martial Arts. She humorously slapped the... wooden thing for the first couple levels.

And here she is getting her first belt.

The home gained a small addition in the shape of a pond. Eric's task is to now populate it with Deathfish.

He succeeds in getting his first 10 into the pond.

Dimitri's birthday rolls around. Anastasia goes for a long stroll with him on the evening of his birthday. Speaking of Anastasia, she has been at level 9 in her Criminal career for weeks now. This is because she frequently steals things from work even though she is not a Kleptomaniac. And on the days that she would be getting a promotion, she gets picked up by the police. Then her work performance goes down and it's just a cycle. This has happened three times!

Dimitri has his birthday while out on the ride.

Mulan has prom tonight. She gets all decorated up in her foreign style.

While at prom, Mulan starts to develop feelings for a certain Keenan Newsome. There are many pros and cons about this fellow. He has orange hair (pro). He is a babysitter (con). And he has the weird purple-ish eyes, even though you can't really see it in this picture (con).

However, there is another boy in her class. His name is Lester Agee. He's pretty handsome, and he's a townie. He also has a brother (I've forgotten his name), so Mulan really has some options for a potential husband. This will be a tough decision.

On another note, Mulan got an opportunity to go to France. So Belle, Eric, and Mulan took a short trip and Belle decided to upgrade from their old home. I've never been able to afford this house, and it's huge!! And expensive. Luckily the Queen's had almost a million simoleans on hand!

Next Chapter

Offline Sutz

• Townie
« Reply #200 on: January 02, 2012, 06:30:07 PM »
I've also always wanted to check that lot out - but my heart still lies with the Abandoned Nectary... I just love France.

I'll admit I'm leaning a little towards Lester as he's the most handsome, though if you like the red hair on Keenan then I assume a certain water-orientated princess is next. But still, there's always hair dye. Hee.

And boo for travelling bugs! Ugh, they always strike at the most inopportune moments!

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #201 on: January 02, 2012, 07:56:51 PM »
Travelling bugs, they disgust me.
I like Lester, Keenan would be too much of a problem. If he got an aging bug and the house happened to be full, that'd be bad.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #202 on: January 03, 2012, 02:39:01 AM »
I'm glad Mulan could get the stuff she need from China. Martial arts is so much fun. Wow that house in France is huge! A real palace fit for a princess ;)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #203 on: January 03, 2012, 04:44:07 PM »
Thank you Sutz, TallStar, and loveSims!

I've also always wanted to check that lot out - but my heart still lies with the Abandoned Nectary... I just love France.

I'll admit I'm leaning a little towards Lester as he's the most handsome, though if you like the red hair on Keenan then I assume a certain water-orientated princess is next. But still, there's always hair dye. Hee.

And boo for travelling bugs! Ugh, they always strike at the most inopportune moments!

France is definitely my favorite vacation spot. I don't mind dyeing hair, but I would prefer to only do it if I dye it to a color that is in the bloodline. But depending on if Keenan is picked or not, there are still four more generations. And I've discovered that Lester has brown hair with black tips. I don't know how he got it, because I don't have that hair color saved at all.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #204 on: January 03, 2012, 05:01:47 PM »
Mulan maxed Martual Arts
Sorry, but it bothers me, LOL. You miss spelled Martial.   ::)
Great job on Mulan! She looks like the real thing! She's going to be perfect.
Does that mean Dimitri is an elder?  :(  Hopefully he stays for a looooong while! Erick is doing great with those Deathfish, and Mulan! Oh I can't get enough of her, hehe. She looks great for Prom. And go for the second guy, he looks alot like Christopher Steel.  ;D

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 20
« Reply #205 on: January 03, 2012, 05:07:08 PM »
Ch. 20: Elders Rule

First of all, may I say that this is my favorite painting so far in the game. Cinderella painted it, and it's lovely. I just had to share it with you all.

Second of all, this is a small and big update but it's only over a span of two days. :) The triplets have their Elder birthdays.

I forgot to take a picture of Drusilla's makeover, but here are Cinderella and Anastasia for now. Now there are five Elders running around and Eric has his birthday in four days!

Anastasia finally reached the top of her career the day before her birthday. She went to join Mulan in her zen garden of Martial Arts and started slapping the wooden thing. She then rolled the wish to retire. Anastasia has worked hard and made it through a long life. I figured she should be able to relax and learn Martial Arts with her favorite niece.

However, the biggest part of this update is Cinderella. On the night of her birthday, Belle did her sculpture and painting. Anastasia took her photograph. After placing them in the museum, she went to bed for a very restful night's sleep. In the morning, she checked her requirements, had a little quality time with Eric and Mulan, and took a trip to the Food Replicator. She was ready for her first Ambrosia.

Requirements:
LTR: Swimming in Cash
Career: Painter
SuperMax Skill: Painting
Building: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner
Property: Romper Recreation Playground
3 LTRs: Extra Creative, Suave Seller, Fireproof Homestead
6 Best Friends: Eric (House) Queen, Aurora Queen, Mulan Queen, Windy Rouse, Emanuel Lowery, Nawwaf Espinosa
6 Opportunities: Free Game, Scavenger Hunt, Sculpture for a Friend, The Importance of Sculpting, Interior Decor, Photo Contest
Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder
Ice Sculptures: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder
Photos: Child, Adult, Elder

Next Chapter

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #206 on: January 03, 2012, 05:09:59 PM »
Sorry, but it bothers me, LOL. You miss spelled Martial.   ::)
Great job on Mulan! She looks like the real thing! She's going to be perfect.
Does that mean Dimitri is an elder?  :(  Hopefully he stays for a looooong while! Erick is doing great with those Deathfish, and Mulan! Oh I can't get enough of her, hehe. She looks great for Prom. And go for the second guy, he looks alot like Christopher Steel.  ;D

Thanks for pointing that out. I fixed it, but you spelled Eric wrong!! Hahahha. ;D I'm really enjoying playing Mulan.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #207 on: January 03, 2012, 05:10:32 PM »
Congrats on your Third Immortal!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

VampirePlasma

« Reply #208 on: January 03, 2012, 05:19:38 PM »
Thank for pointing that out. I fixed it, but you spelled Eric wrong!! Hahahha. ;D I'm really enjoying playing Mulan.

Haha,  ;D   ;D I have a friend named Erick so that's why. LOL, pretty funny still  :P
3 down!  ;)
Great Chapter 20! Thanks for the updates, this is my favorite Dynasty next to Pams' and Metro's.
The picture reminds of the Mockingjay and The Girl on Fire.  :D

loveSims

« Reply #209 on: January 03, 2012, 06:30:24 PM »
Congrats with another immortal! :D

anything