Author Topic: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 29  (Read 86412 times)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 16
« Reply #180 on: December 14, 2011, 06:08:04 PM »
I love Disney Princesses of course! (Who doesn't?) LOL I think Eric would have been slightly more appropriate for Ariel though.  :P

Welcome to the world Mulan! I vote Pochantas next. (She's my favorite Disney Princess EVER!)

Deadly Syn

« Reply #181 on: December 17, 2011, 04:14:27 PM »
Are you going to do Ariel or Snow White?  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sundey

• Evil Sim Scientist
  • Nooboo
« Reply #182 on: December 17, 2011, 04:17:29 PM »
I love love love this legacy. Very girly! I can't wait to see what happens with Mulan!

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #183 on: December 17, 2011, 04:35:31 PM »
Yay! I've been waiting for an update forever! Welcome to the world Mulan!  ;D

I've had the pictures for a while, but I just hadn't updated.

I love Disney Princesses of course! (Who doesn't?) LOL I think Eric would have been slightly more appropriate for Ariel though.  :P

Welcome to the world Mulan! I vote Pochantas next. (She's my favorite Disney Princess EVER!)

I guess he would have, but I really want to do some Martial Arts. It's one of my favorite skills. I almost did Pocahontas for this generation, but went with Mulan instead. So maybe Pocahontas will be next. Who knows! Well, me. I know. But I'm not telling. ;)

Are you going to do Ariel or Snow White?  :)

Yes, Ariel and Snow White are both in the line-up. The princesses that are left are: Pocahontas, Ariel, Snow White, and Jasmine.

I love love love this legacy. Very girly! I can't wait to see what happens with Mulan!

Well, Mulan isn't very girly! I can't wait either. I think I'm going to wait a while before updating, though. I really want to get some of the Japanese stuff from the store before she grows up, but I need to wait until after the holidays to purchase any points.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #184 on: December 17, 2011, 05:19:14 PM »
I really want to get some of the Japanese stuff from the store before she grows up, but I need to wait until after the holidays to purchase any points.
I think there is a code for 15% off for Simpoints at the Store until the end of the year. The code is CALENDER15. I'm not definite about how long it is valid.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #185 on: December 17, 2011, 05:39:33 PM »
I think there is a code for 15% off for Simpoints at the Store until the end of the year. The code is CALENDER15. I'm not definite about how long it is valid.

I'll have to check that out. Thanks for letting me know!

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 17
« Reply #186 on: December 24, 2011, 11:16:40 AM »
Ch. 17: Too Many Birthdays!

The home got a huge renovation. I was getting tired of the "added-on" look, so I tore down the house and started from the ground up. The third floor is actually empty, but I built it just in case. It's not my best work, but I was going for functional over pretty, lol. The yard will come slowly. I just put some trees in for filler.

The family is enjoying the new home. The rooms are spacious, but not fully decorated yet. But they're okay with that because Mulan consumes most of the family's time.

Anastasia, with her Criminal job, runs on different hours than the rest of the family. Because of this, she finds herself tending to Mulan's needs during the early morning hours. She even finds herself smiling and feeling warm and bright while holding this bundle of joy.

Soon, it's time for Mulan's toddler birthday. Oh, and it's also the triplets' birthday... That's right, four birthdays! We start with Cinderella.

Then Drusilla.

And Anastasia.

Then finally, Mulan. She ages up with Eric's hair and eye color. I change her hair color, though.

Cinderella and Eric spend all of their time teaching Mulan her skills.

And in the meantime, Mulan just plays it cute.

Next Chapter

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #187 on: December 24, 2011, 11:18:34 AM »
Awww.  ;D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

loveSims

« Reply #188 on: December 24, 2011, 02:10:56 PM »
Mulan is so cute! Congrats with all the birthdays. The house look great! ;D

Offline Sutz

• Townie
« Reply #189 on: December 24, 2011, 03:28:34 PM »
Aww, bless her! I must see if I can save up for that hairstyle for toddlers - it's so sweet! So good to hear more from the Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty. I always get excited when I get and alert that there's been an update!

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #190 on: December 28, 2011, 11:47:34 PM »
Thanks guys. I hope to have more up soon. It's exciting to think I'm already on the fourth generation!

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 18
« Reply #191 on: December 30, 2011, 09:09:04 PM »
Ch. 18: Mulan's Toddler Years

Mulan is very well taken care of in this household. Everyone spends time with her, Eric  and Cinderella especially.

Even Drusilla, on her busy doctor schedule, pitches in when she can.

Belle makes sure to get some sculptures done. And Belle also paints Cinderella's portrait.

Eric ages up to Adult. He and Cinderella have achieved the "Eternally Faithful" moodlet. This has never happened to me before, and the permanent +20 moodlet is very nice!

In other news, Cinderella has all of her requirements met except for one BlackOps and one Best Friend. That and her Elder painting and sculpture. Mulan's sculpture and portrait are done just in time for her birthday.

She turned into a beautiful little girl.

And she immediately goes to spend some quality time with Anastasia. Mulan will be maxing Athletic while SuperMaxing Martial Arts anyways, and this will keep her occupied until she becomes a teenager.

P.S. Using bait in fishing is broken for me. I still have 20 Ambrosia in the Food Replicator, but I just got another one and would like to stock it. However, even though Eric is level 10 in Fishing, he can't catch Deathfish. I could have sworn that it was possible to catch Deathfish without Angelfish as bait, but Eric has been fishing on two separate occasions, from midnight to 5am, and he's only caught Vampire Fish. Do I just have to be patient, or is it not possible to catch Deathfish without bait?

Next Chapter

Offline Catarra Nightshade

• I got Cat class...
  • Townie
  • And I got Cat style!
« Reply #192 on: December 30, 2011, 09:43:34 PM »
Do I just have to be patient, or is it not possible to catch Deathfish without bait?

I've caught deathfish without bait before. I hardly ever use bait. It can be done.

BTW: Love your story!

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #193 on: December 30, 2011, 09:56:11 PM »
Thanks for the confirmation, Catarra. And I'm very glad you like my story. :)

VampirePlasma

« Reply #194 on: December 30, 2011, 10:31:52 PM »
Yay! Mulan really looks like Mulan from the movie, hehe!
I hope the glitch fixes itself.  /:

anything