Author Topic: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 29  (Read 86434 times)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 6
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2011, 02:48:03 PM »
Thanks for the compliment, Candy. I'm so excited to update because everyone has such great things to say to me! So, here we go. ;D

Ch. 7: Let's Pop Out a Nooboo

With Jon's passing, Belle and Kristopher decide that it's time to bring in the next generation. Aurora has been rather depressed lately, and a nooboo would hopefully lift her spirits some.

Chimes!

Belle makes sure to eat lots and lots of watermelon. She must have a girl!

She then heads downstairs to tell Kristopher the good news. That's the maid Cody at the door.

Kristopher even decides to scarf down lots of watermelon himself. He's convinced that it will help... or maybe he's just hungry.

In addition to watermelon, Belle takes a trip to the spa to make sure she is in an exquisite mood during her pregnancy.

A few days and a lot of watermelon later, Belle goes into labor in the middle of the night.

Belle's screaming wakes Kristopher up, and he's at a complete loss as to what to do. Well, what do you expect from a husband who thinks eating watermelon will assure his wife has a girl? Belle looks pretty relaxed, though.

Annnnd... Hello, Cinderella! Her traits are Good and Artistic.

Here's another surprise: Cinderella has a twin! Actually, she has two! Cinderella is a triplet. Kristopher is holding Drusilla, and Belle is holding Anastasia.

So now, in a house full of screaming triplets, Grandma Aurora finds herself a bit more preoccupied. She mostly tends to her garden, but she take a special interest in Cinderella. Aurora needs to put some more meat on her bones, though. Look at those skinny arms!

Cinderella's, Anastasia's, and Drusilla's birthdays will be soon, and that's going to be an all-day event just to get everyone to a birthday cake! I hope I surprised some people a little with the triplets, though. Stay tuned for the next chapter in this Disney Dynasty!

Next Chapter

CandyHeartedSim

Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 7
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2011, 02:52:31 PM »
Good Luck... Your going to need it  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Serena Darrin

• Immortal
  • Back to School
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2011, 02:57:13 PM »
Oh, wow.  Triplets are always a pain to handle, even if you like the babies.

Cool update though!

VampirePlasma

« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2011, 03:14:44 PM »
Ha, that's super cool! Cinderella and her evil sisters, just don't make them too mean  ::) Lovely update, quite a surprise too.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2011, 03:49:33 PM »
Good Luck... Your going to need it  :D

Thanks... I've never had triplets before, so this will be a big learning experience for me. I'll need the luck!

Oh, wow.  Triplets are always a pain to handle, even if you like the babies.

Cool update though!

I become more and more fond of toddlers every time I play them, but maybe I'll get sick of three of them!

Ha, that's super cool! Cinderella and her evil sisters, just don't make them too mean  ::) Lovely update, quite a surprise too.

Ah, someone has figured out my plan. Actually, I don't have much of a plan after right now lol. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens!

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2011, 07:53:10 PM »
Ok, so this isn't really an update, but I needed to make my house a bit larger. It was starting to look like I would need 5 floors and that's too many for me. It'll probably wind up being 4 floors, though. I had to add an area off the left side of the house and that affected almost everything on the first floor and the kids' room on the second floor. I also built the third floor but I only decorated one area of it. The rest are empty rooms for future generations. I just thought I'd share some pictures, though.

The living room and dining room still look the same in their yellow themes, so I'll not show those ones. First, the extended entryway:

Followed by Aurora's bedroom on the ground floor:

The futuristic kitchen! I really like this set, but I never get to use it because it just doesn't go well with the rest of the house. I used it anyways, though lol.

Here's where all the birthdays take place. I'm sure you recognize some of it. The back deck:

Here is the hallway/small living room on the second floor:

Next is Belle and Kristopher's bedroom and bathroom:

I need to add a third bed so all of the triplets will be able to fit. The children's room:

Followed by the art room:

This area is incomplete. I've just put furniture down, but none of the little touches yet. The glass doors in the back lead to an unfurnished deck. The third floor library area:

And finally, the outside:

I hope you all enjoyed the tour! Come back again now, y'hear? Haha.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2011, 08:07:10 PM »
Moons the houe is beautiful. It's amazing and unique! Every little detail has a touch of flair. I love it, super super love it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2011, 08:26:27 PM »
GOOD LUCK with the triplets. I had some in my legacy, and neither of the parents slept. Ever. All they did was pass out. So, I hope you can handle it.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2011, 05:37:29 AM »
You sure have some time on your hands, as from the look of that stunning house you should have spent ages building it. I quite love it, it's so unique and exquisite. Outstanding job!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2011, 11:41:02 AM »
Thanks again for the comments everybody. I'm not that great at exterior design, especially when I add on bit by bit, but I think this has turned out ok so far. And yes, Chronic, I have way too much time on my hands lol. My college semester is going to start in a couple weeks, though so my time playing is going to go into a horrible downward spiral. :-\

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2011, 06:07:38 PM »
Ch. 8: Triple Trouble

Oh. My. Goodness. I could not have been less prepared for triplets! Their birthday party took like 5 hours just to get everyone to a cake! First up is Cinderella!

Black hair... I was hoping it might be blonde, but that's nothing a little trip to the mirror can't fix. At least she got the blue eyes! Her favorite color is sea foam.

Next is Anastasia.

She has Kristopher's silver eyes. Her favorite color is grey.

Followed by Drusilla.

She's got blue eyes like Cinderalla. Her favorite color is  hot pink.

And guess what. The house is even more chaotic now! So I'll just show you a bunch of pictures of what everyone has been doing.

It's all been so hectic that no one has had a real meal for days. Everyone is eating the tons of flame fruit that Aurora has harvested (that way they get a mood boost from carrying it too).

Belle has her adult birthday while in the middle of doing Cinderella's ice sculpture.

Belle even manages to make a masterpiece ice sculpture of Cinderella! Kristopher is still trying to get a brilliant or better portrait though, and someone still has to take her photograph.

Phew, just a couple more days and the girls will be children. I don't know what I'm going to do with all those imaginary friends. Did I mention they have imaginary friends? Cinderella's is named Gus, the chubby mouse in the movie. Next time, be prepared (I know I won't be) for another big birthday!

PS. I just discovered that Drusilla's name is also spelled Drizella. Personally, Drizella reminds me too much of Godzilla (even though it might be fitting) so I'll stick with her original spelling lol. Also, I'm having some odd glitch in all my games where only the mother will take a kid to the birthday cake. I wanted both Kristopher and Aurora to have one child, but when I selected them to do it, Belle went and picked the kid up. Not a game breaker, but I wonder if anyone else has had the same problem. :-\

Next Chapter

VampirePlasma

Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 8
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2011, 06:29:50 PM »
Another great update! I love it! Cinderella is a cutie! I was right  ;) You know that one of my favorite names is Anastasia?  ;D

About the glitch part,  I had this too, but the parent's wouldn't , Agnes was the only one that could carry Bloom to the cake. I had to try a few times, because the action would get automatically cancelled ???

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2011, 06:42:16 PM »
Great! I can't wait until the next update. Handling triplets can be hard, eh? Well, I hope for the best.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2011, 07:08:23 PM »
About the cake, it's not really a glitch. I think the game just randomly picks who takes the babies to the cakes.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2011, 07:29:05 PM »
Another great update! I love it! Cinderella is a cutie! I was right  ;) You know that one of my favorite names is Anastasia?  ;D

About the glitch part,  I had this too, but the parent's wouldn't , Agnes was the only one that could carry Bloom to the cake. I had to try a few times, because the action would get automatically cancelled ???

Thanks. :) I like the name Anastasia, too. The action wouldn't get canceled. What would happen is I select Kristopher, click the cake and pick a child from the list. Then Belle would pick the child up every time, no matter how many times I canceled it and tried again.

Great! I can't wait until the next update. Handling triplets can be hard, eh? Well, I hope for the best.

Yeah, I definitely wasn't prepared. I hope everyone learns their skills in time!

About the cake, it's not really a glitch. I think the game just randomly picks who takes the babies to the cakes.

It's not random when you select to have the child's birthday through the parent or another sim. At least it hasn't been in my experience.