Author Topic: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 29  (Read 86407 times)

VampirePlasma

Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2011, 08:47:53 PM »
Lol, will Jon ever die?
I love your Dynasty!

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2011, 09:17:45 PM »
I enjoyed reading this update. Indeed, Jon is much too old! I will be back for the wedding. :D

You'd die if you knew how old he is right this moment, lol. I think Jon might turn out to be the oldest non-vampire, non-immortal EVER. A new challenge should be made just to outlive this guy. Thank you for your comment, though. I appreciate it!

Lol, will Jon ever die?
I love your Dynasty!

Thank you, thank you! Reading people's comments makes me very happy. ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Natsuko

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2011, 09:20:16 PM »
Haha. Jon MUST die soon. I'm enjoying this, and waiting for more!

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2011, 09:41:15 PM »
He's still alive? Goodness!! I have no clue how long sims tend to live, (around ninety days, right?) but 114 seems way too old! And in every Dynasty I've read, the first Immortal's spouse seems to live forever. I think they just know that they're husband/wife is going to live forever, and want to stick around as long as possible.

I'm seriously awaiting a new update!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2011, 05:37:30 AM »
I love how you remodeled the house! That painting! I've never had one since about a year ago. Very good choice of keeping and using it!

Oh, lol, Kristopher is... unique? More than Arlo, for sure. ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2011, 11:15:52 AM »
Haha. Jon MUST die soon. I'm enjoying this, and waiting for more!

He's far, far too old lol. Thank you for your comment!

He's still alive? Goodness!! I have no clue how long sims tend to live, (around ninety days, right?) but 114 seems way too old! And in every Dynasty I've read, the first Immortal's spouse seems to live forever. I think they just know that they're husband/wife is going to live forever, and want to stick around as long as possible.

I'm seriously awaiting a new update!

The Elder age bar caps at 90. I've had sims die at like 87 and 100, but never over 110. I think part of the reason why founder's spouses live longer is because at the time, you're more focused on just a couple sims instead of a whole houseful. That way, it's easier for you to keep an eye on wishes and rack up those Lifetime Happiness points. Then again, I'm not sure if LHP are related to a long life.

I love how you remodeled the house! That painting! I've never had one since about a year ago. Very good choice of keeping and using it!

Oh, lol, Kristopher is... unique? More than Arlo, for sure. ;D

The sailboat is one of my favorites, and I get it all the time! I'm kind of surprised you don't get it. And thanks for the compliment. I love building and decorating, so I'm hoping that I can show it off some. :)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2011, 12:23:05 PM »
I actually got it, but won't it ruin the genetics of your whole dynasty? :-/ Oh well, I guess that's your decision really, and yep, it perfectly suits the plot! ;)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2011, 12:39:42 PM »
I actually got it, but won't it ruin the genetics of your whole dynasty? :-/ Oh well, I guess that's your decision really, and yep, it perfectly suits the plot! ;)

It might... and it might not. I guess you'll just have to wait for the next update!  :D

VampirePlasma

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2011, 12:46:08 PM »
There is still a possibility the child gets Belle's genetics. Maybe a 50/50? But whatever happens, happens.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2011, 02:56:46 PM »
Ch. 5: Da-da-dada, Da-da-dada, Da-da You Get the Idea and a Life Changing Surprise

Time for the ceremony. Belle and Krisopher are finally getting married. While it may still be to Aurora's dismay, she just wants her daughter happy. It's not like she really wants her daughter to be mad at her for eternity.

Gotta have the dopey wedding face, so here it is! Plus, a shot of them at the arch. Belle makes a pretty bride.

The vows and rings are exchanged right around sunset. But, oh... What's this?

He's--Kristopher--he's... handsome? And he's cross-eyed??

Looks like Aurora and Belle aren't the only ones keeping secrets.

Later on, Belle and the new and pretty Kristopher have a discussion.

Belle: So... uh... that whole wedding thing, and that whole sparkly thing, and that whole pretty thing, what the heck??
Kristopher: Ok, I know you might be confused, but you remember that time that I freaked out in your museum?
Belle: Yeah, you wouldn't even kiss me!
Kristopher: Well, it wasn't because I was afraid of your family secret. I was afraid of what would happen if you found out mine.
Belle: But, your secret is kinda awesome. I mean, you turned beautiful!

Kristopher: Do you really think you would have believed me? "Oh hey Belle, don't mind the looks, I turn handsome once I get married!" No. I wasn't even sure if I believed it.
Belle: Ok. I think I get it. When it comes down to it, I don't really know how I would have reacted, but you still should have told me. I would have liked to know that I'm not the only freak in Riverview.
Kristopher: You think I'm a freak?
Belle: No, no, NO. It's just... I'm different and you're different. I'm really glad you're my husband.
Kristopher: And I'm glad you're my beautiful wife, Belle.

Awww... Anyways, oh my goodness. Jon will never die. I've been diligently watching his age bar and the number just keeps going up and up and up. Hopefully it's not some glitch and Grim is actually dead somewhere. ??? For the next update, be prepared for a vacation and who knows, maybe Jon will die. Who are we kidding, he'll never die. He'll be the unofficial immortal lol.

PS: I made sure to ask Metro ahead of time and okay'ed my bit of testingcheats for this part.

Next Chapter

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2011, 03:20:10 PM »
In my first dynasty attempt, Christopher Steel lived to be 152 - he saw the 4th gen as a toddler. I started to get alarmed somewhere in the 130's...
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2011, 03:45:09 PM »
In my first dynasty attempt, Christopher Steel lived to be 152 - he saw the 4th gen as a toddler. I started to get alarmed somewhere in the 130's...

152?! That's insane! I wonder if EA put a specific day that elder sims must die.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2011, 03:54:51 PM »
That is an amazing update! I loved it! How did you make that sparkly thingies and everything? That's was so cool, the update is lovely!

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2011, 04:22:08 PM »
That is an amazing update! I loved it! How did you make that sparkly thingies and everything? That's was so cool, the update is lovely!

Thank you so much. :) I'm trying to do something neat with each of the princesses. I want this story to be an entertaining immortal story while still having some Disney aspects other than names. What I did with Kristopher was force him to age up from YA to Adult so I could get some kind of effect for a picture. Then once I fixed his genetics in CAS, I reset his age to YA. I made sure to do all this immediately after he aged up from teen, that way when I did the aging, he would be at the exact same age as when I started messing in CAS.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2011, 04:56:56 PM »
Nice! You are so smart!  :o I would have never thought of that!  Great idea!