Author Topic: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 29  (Read 86454 times)

Offline Serena Darrin

• Immortal
  • Back to School
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2011, 05:22:32 PM »
I've got fond memories of Disney Movies growing up, so this is really nice to see.

And Belle is a very cute toddler. :)

As for setting their maternity clothes, you have to make a second outfit for them in stuff that is considered maternity.  Most of the adult female outfits in Generations are maternity.

Here are the base game clothes that are considered maternity.:

Recolour those to what you want, and then get her to change outfits -before- the pregnancy is showing.  So that her maternity outfits should be 'Everyday 1', 'Formal 1', ect.

You can change them back if she won't have more children or just leave them, whatever suits your fancy.

Hope that helps!

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2011, 08:40:54 PM »
Thanks, Sportsfan. It dd take a looong time to redo this house. I'm glad you like it, though. :)

Thank you Serena! I usually don't mind the random maternity-wear, but for some reason, this outfit didn't handle the big belly correctly, and I didn't know how to fix it. I loved the Disney movies growing up, too. I just thought this would be a neat theme to do since just about everyone will know at least one of these princesses.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Serena Darrin

• Immortal
  • Back to School
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2011, 09:02:22 PM »
Thank you Serena! I usually don't mind the random maternity-wear, but for some reason, this outfit didn't handle the big belly correctly, and I didn't know how to fix it.

Oh, well, that I'm not sure.  It probably means that somewhere along the line, the game got confused and gave her a non-maternity outfit when she was pregnant. 

I loved the Disney movies growing up, too. I just thought this would be a neat theme to do since just about everyone will know at least one of these princesses.

Yeah.  I remember being -soo- excited when Snow White was finally released to video.   ::)   And thank you for doing Belle, she's always been my favorite.  ;D

Offline misha

• Nooboo
  • catastrophe and the cure
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2011, 09:19:34 PM »
Belle looks beautiful. I can't wait to see how she looks when she grows up.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2011, 12:37:27 AM »
Ch. 3: A Birthday or Two, The Beast, and Ambrosia for Aurora

I'm getting excited. This is around the time that I've messed up in my previous Dynasties. Early I know... but I've got it all set this time around. Here we go!

Jon completes Belle's ice sculpture, portrait, and photograph. He also has achieved his lifetime wish (which I had changed when he got enough lifetime happiness points) of Master of the Arts. He likes playing for tips at the theater. I guess his playing is great enough to make others stop and tip instead of going to see a movie.

Belle likes to spend time with her dear friend, Mrs. Potts. Belle tries to tell her mother about Mrs. Potts and this really nice song they like to sing together, but Aurora doesn't seem to believe her. But Mom, Mrs. Potts is standing right here! insists Belle.

Aurora's elder birthday is finally here. She's only a couple requirements short of eating Ambrosia, so she takes her birthday with... an extremely energetic spin?

Ohhhh, I think I pulled my back!

As a reward for reaching Elder status on good Dynasty terms, Aurora's garden gets a lovely makeover.

One day while Belle is at school. She meets a fellow classmate named Kristopher Gyles. They seem to hit it off very well, because he comes home from school with her on the same day that they meet. Kristopher is worried, though. He's not used to other children. He grows his hair out long and shaggy so the other kids won't make fun of his face. Even after coming home with Belle, he's not really sure how he should act.

Belle, just being her Brave self, has no problem racing right up to him and chatting and playing. Kristopher is a little taken aback. No one has ever been so kind to him! They quickly become friends, despite his Hot Headed trait.

Belle's birthday arrives shortly afterwards. Aurora and Jon throw a big party for her! There's elderly Nadine Ivanov in the back.

Belle thinks of her wish, and then some familiar sparkles appear...

The next day, Jon hurriedly completes her portrait, photograph, and ice sculpture. He's already 97 years old. Who knows how much longer he'll be around.

He makes sure to spend some quality time with Aurora. They make a cute old couple.

And finally, Aurora reaches level 10 in the Gardener career. This was the last on her list of requirements.
Lifetime Wish: Perfect Garden
Career: Gardener
SuperMax Skill: Gardening
Other Max Skills: Cooking
3 LTR: Super Green Thumb, Food Replicator, No Bills Ever
6 Best Friends: Nadine Ivanov, Yuri Ivanov, Bob Newbie, Travis McDermott, Maximus McDermott, Odin Crosby
6 Black Ops: Great Greens, Borrowing Ingredients, Uncommonly Good, Outstandingly Rare, Save the Herding, Business Model
Portraits: Young Adult, Adult, Elder
Photograph: Young Adult, Adult, Elder
Ice Sculpture: Young Adult, Adult, Elder
Property: Lost Willow Park
Building: Divisadero Budget Books

So... Belle is a teenager now. While visiting her part of the Immortal museum, Belle decides to reveal her secret to Kristopher.

She tells him about her mother.

And about how her father won't be around for much longer.

And about her destiny to become immortal. The conversation is deep, and Belle feels a special connection with him. Everyone calls him hideous, but in this moment, all she can see are his beautifully silver eyes. However, Belle seems to rush into things just like her mother did. Kristopher rejects her kiss.

And now she's afraid that she's scared Kristopher off for good. It makes sense that he wouldn't want to be with someone who will live so much longer than he ever will. She takes special notice of her parents one day and thinks, What's Kristopher so resistant about? Dad is always so happy. I need to see him again.

After finishing her homework, Belle invites Kristopher back over. He shows up quickly, and Belle takes him out to the back porch. They watch the stars for most of the night, and Belle is sure to not mention anything about their future. She just wants to enjoy the present.

As the night comes to a close, Belle can't help but feeling so very close to Kristopher. She tells him that he should cut his hair so she can see his silver eyes better. He adamantly refuses... but he doesn't refuse what happens next.

What does the future hold now? Jon is getting old and won't be around forever like Aurora. How will she and Bell be able to handle his eventual passing? Will Belle and Kristopher be able to stay together, or will Kristopher spook again? Stay tuned for next time. :)

Next Chapter

Choccolatee

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2011, 02:27:15 AM »
Congratulations on your first immortal!

Also, you typed something out twice:

Here's teen Belle! The next day, Jon hurriedly completes her portrait, photograph, and ice sculpture. He's already 97 years old. Who knows how much longer

The next day, Jon hurriedly completes her portrait, photograph, and ice sculpture. He's already 97 years old. Who knows how much longer he'll be around.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2011, 02:35:22 AM »
Thanks for pointing that out to me, Choccolatee. Goodness, that's embarrassing on my part. I'll be careful to proofread twice now!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2011, 04:11:17 AM »
Have you chosen Kristopher because he'd be the 'beast'? (His nose!)
Happy birthday to Belle and congrats to Aurora on Immortality!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2011, 10:23:59 PM »
Have you chosen Kristopher because he'd be the 'beast'? (His nose!)
Happy birthday to Belle and congrats to Aurora on Immortality!

Yes! I want to try and work some elements of the movies in with this this story. And, I originally chose him because he was the only male child that Belle knew. She knew 4 other girls, though. Go figure, haha. And it was just convenient that he came home from school with her that day. I actually got permission to use a little CAS for this part of my story. It's not like I'm in Twinbrook where naturally strange genetics show up!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2011, 04:01:52 AM »
Congratulations on already reaching your first immortal!

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2011, 01:22:09 PM »
Congratulations on already reaching your first immortal!

Why thank you. :)

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2011, 06:20:52 PM »
Congrats on starting off, your first immortal, Belle's birth and many birthdays and verything else you have accomplished! I hope that you will continue writing this story until the end.    :D

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2011, 12:33:54 PM »
Congrats on starting off, your first immortal, Belle's birth and many birthdays and verything else you have accomplished! I hope that you will continue writing this story until the end.    :D

Thanks. :) I planned on continuing, but thanks to this 1.24 patch, all of my saves have been corrupted, including this one. I have a thumb drive somewhere with an older save, but I can't seem to find it. Not sure if it'll work, and I might have to start over. I have no love for EA at this moment.

Edit: I managed to restore my game, but I now have the Photography bug. It's pretty annoying but not game threatening. So I shall continue!

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2011, 08:31:22 PM »
I managed to get a hoard of bugs on my save files and after way too much surfing on the web, I managed to fix them. And as a reward for your patience, I give you an update! I did miss getting pictures of Belle's Young Adult birthday, though. Well, I took them, but now I can't find them. Oh well.

Ch. 4: Fight Much? Naw, He's Just so Ugly

Graduation day for Belle. I don't remember which of her traits I listed, so here's all of them: Brave, Savvy Sculptor, Friendly, Over-Emotional, and Artistic. Her Lifetime Wish is Living in the Lap of Luxury.

Aurora is very proud of Belle. Jon is too, but he's a little preoccupied with his guitar anytime he's in public.

Upon returning home, Belle starts hacking away at a big block of ice. She needs to get 25 of them done before she has any nooboos.

Speaking of sculpting, Jon is OLD. He's at age 114 right now. I'm expecting him to keel over any day now. He and Aurora are still close, though.

A few days later (and Jon's still alive, jeez) Kristopher finally ages up from teenager. Belle invites him over and they have a little romantic time to themselves.

However, Kristopher's Hot-Headed trait is a real problem. He and Aurora get into an argument. Aurora isn't angry enough to say it, but she doesn't want his nasty genetics messing up her family! After all, she'll have to be staring at them for, you know, eternity and all.

Belle jumps in before things get too heated, though. She defends Kristopher and upsets her mother a great amount. Aurora just doesn't understand. Belle should be loyal to the family and their future bloodline, not Kristopher.

Kristopher wants nothing to do with this fight, though, so he quickly jogs off the scene.

The girls settle down afterwards and pose for some home photos. I redecorated the living room, dining room, and entryway.

Next, Belle buys herself a little yellow Ford.

And she asks Kristopher a serious question.

Soon, a surprisingly beautiful wedding, an explanation, and will Jon ever die?

Next Chapter

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2011, 08:44:16 PM »
I enjoyed reading this update. Indeed, Jon is much too old! I will be back for the wedding. :D
Check out my new story here!

anything