Author Topic: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 29  (Read 86360 times)

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2011, 04:59:21 PM »
I loved it! I really, really wish for much, much more.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2011, 05:02:17 PM »
Very creative, Moons! I loved it... that's an understatement. I adored it, I'm really jealous now actually! But in a good, good way of course. Well done, very, very impressive!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2011, 05:51:50 PM »
Nice! You are so smart!  :o I would have never thought of that!  Great idea!

;D All of these lovely comments make me really excited for future posts.

I loved it! I really, really wish for much, much more.

Heehee, thank you!

Very creative, Moons! I loved it... that's an understatement. I adored it, I'm really jealous now actually! But in a good, good way of course. Well done, very, very impressive!

Really, you guys are just too kind. I hope I can meet everyone's expectations!

VampirePlasma

« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2011, 06:31:03 PM »
You went beyond any of our expectations! Can't wait to read more.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2011, 04:53:30 PM »
Thanks, Vampire. You're too kind. :)

Ch. 6: Vacation Time

So, now the next thing on the list is a honeymoon. Well, kind of a honeymoon. If you can call a vacation with your parents/parents-in-law a honeymoon. No? Ok, so the next thing on the list is a vacation. How about France? Here's Aurora trying her hand at adventuring. She's too old for it.

So, Belle takes over with the Adventures. She's the Brave one in the family, anyways. Here she is asking a local out on a date for another local. Isn't France supposed to be all lovey-dovey? Why is Belle having to set these people up? Oh well, more Visa Points for her!

Oh, and Belle also learned to fly. She can only fly six inches off the ground, though. Or is that running? Naw, flying sounds better.

Has anyone ever used the Motive Mobile for traveling? You should. It's SUCH a time saver. Belle managed to get level three Visa after only seven days.

Once Belle purchases a partnership with France, she purchases the Crocus House for the family. Here's the outside:

Before minor renovations:

After minor renovations:

For the last half of the trip, Belle and Kristopher work on sculpting while Jon makes some beautiful paintings that may show up on the walls come the next 6 generations.

The twelve day vacation was a break for all of them, so when they return home, everyone settles into their normal routines. Jon, Aurora, and Belle pose for a picture. This is the precise moment when I realize how much I fudged up. I forgot to buy anything in France. I got the grapes with ancient coins when I purchased a partnership, but I was so focused on adventuring and sculpting that I neglected to send anyone to the shop for nectar makers, incense holders, or chests. Silly me.  :-\

And the inevitable finally happens. Grim comes for Jon while he is painting. Turns out Grim himself isn't dead. He was just on a long vacation himself, I guess.

RIP Jon. Death came to you at the age of 123. And while you were way too old, you will still be missed. He will be memorialized in his own corner in Aurora's museum.

I hate to leave on a bad note, but I just had to update as soon as Jon passed. For the next chapter, be prepared for the new princess nooboo. Take a guess at which princess is next.

Next Chapter

VampirePlasma

Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 6
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2011, 05:09:59 PM »
R.I.P Jon.  :'(

The next nooboo princess is Ariel?

Love the update once again! <33

Sportsfan

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2011, 05:11:16 PM »
RIP Jon. That was smart bringing the motive mobile on vacation with you.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2011, 05:23:54 PM »
Aww, R.I.P. Jon! I'll go to my corner and cry a bit. :'(

Actually, I think you meant Vampire... But Chronic is always, here! And I must admit, the vacation house is fabulous, great job. :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2011, 06:30:31 PM »
R.I.P Jon.  :'(

The next nooboo princess is Ariel?

Love the update once again! <33

Good guess, but no! I'll give you a hint. Her wedding dress will be blue.

RIP Jon. That was smart bringing the motive mobile on vacation with you.

When I first brought the Motive Mobile on vacation, it was on accident. Now, I never vacation without it!

Aww, R.I.P. Jon! I'll go to my corner and cry a bit. :'(

Actually, I think you meant Vampire... But Chronic is always, here! And I must admit, the vacation house is fabulous, great job. :D

I'm lost... vampire? And don't cry! I'll take pictures when he says hi from the ghost world.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2011, 06:34:54 PM »
I just said Ariel because I have red hair xD. Cinderella? I already know she'll be a cutie!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2011, 05:09:26 AM »
Uhm, what I meant is...

Thanks, Chronic. You're too kind. :)

I think that here ^ you meant either Vampire or VampirePlasma as her comment was the one you were addressing, I think, because you've already addressed mine before. :)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2011, 11:41:42 AM »
Oh, you're right Chronic. There's just so many nice people that I can't keep track of them all! The thank you has been corrected. Silly me. ::)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2011, 11:46:07 AM »
Oh, you're right Chronic. There's just so many nice people that I can't keep track of them all! The thank you has been corrected. Silly me. ::)

Hehe, no worries. I just got "forum OCD". ;D

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2011, 11:52:11 AM »
I know exactly what you mean lol. I proofread so many times and yet I still miss things!

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2011, 12:17:38 PM »
Great Updates, Moons! I think Cinderella comes next, To!  ;D