Author Topic: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 29  (Read 86355 times)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 28
« Reply #270 on: February 24, 2012, 11:41:36 PM »
Ch. 28: Transition

The time has come for Lester to become an old man.

Many family friends gathered to celebrate, even though Lester is a Loner. As soon as the party started, he wanted to spend five hours in his room (the library). But he seems to be enjoying himself in this picture.

Here's our new Lester after his makeover.

Cinderella especially enjoyed the party because her husband Eric made an appearance.

But then Cinderella encountered the unexpected.

Cinderella: Anastasia...

Cinderella: Anastasia, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I never wanted things to end like they did.
Anastasia: I know you didn't.
Cinderella: Will you ever forgive me?
Anastasia: I will. Under one condition.
Cinderella: What is it?

Anastasia: You can't let this Dynasty fail. I may not have liked you when I was younger, but that was because I'm jealous. I've grown to love you over time, but I still wish I was able to really feel like part of this family.
Cinderella: But you are a part of the family!
Anastasia: Not anymore. I'm dead now. And you can't let my death be in vain. If I had to die to let you succeed, you better do everything in your power to complete this thing.
Cinderella: I will. I promise, I will. I won't let you die for nothing.
Anastasia: There is... one more thing. You won't be seeing me again.

Cinderella: Why not?
Anastasia: What do you mean why not? There's nothing for me here.
Cinderella: Sure there is. What about Mulan? She adored you. You were the only one who would spar with her.
Anastasia: I know. I miss her, but I can't stay here.
Cinderella: Yes, you can! Eric is here! I saw him just today.
Anastasia: But he has a reason to be here. You.
Cinderella: Am I not enough reason for you to stay?
Anastasia: No... you're not. I love you, but I hate to see you alive and well. And hating your gift of immortality makes me hate myself.
Cinderella: I understand. If it were up to me, I would be a ghost like you.
Anastasia: I know.
Cinderella: Have a good afterlife, Anastasia. I love you.

Anastasia: I love you too, sister. You have a good immortality.

Later that night, Pocahontas took a sudden break from her telescope. Whispering is what she heard. What she saw was a magnificent tree.

Pocahontas answered the whispering.
Pocahontas: What are you?
Tree: What I am is not important. Who I am is.
Pocahontas: Who are you then?
Tree.: Call me Grandmother Willow.
Pocahontas: But you're not a willow tree.
Willow: Well, a willow is what I would like to be.
Pocahontas: What?
Willow: I have a gift for you, Pocahontas. This fruit that I bear... if you eat it regularly, it will help you achieve your goal.

Pocahontas was not scared as she reached for the fruit of Grandmother Willow. There was something soothing and familiar about her voice. And the fruit was delicious.

Willow: Pocahontas!
Pocahontas: What?
Willow: You may eat my fruit as long as you tell no one that you can hear me.
Pocahontas: Why is that important?
Willow: I don't want your family to know that I speak, and I can't speak to them anyways. You are the only one who could hear my voice and that's why you're the only one who is here now.
Pocahontas: Ok, Grandmother Willow.
Willow: Also, when you eat my fruit, I would like to hear about what you have been doing. Unfortunately, you're the only one I can talk to, and I get lonely.
Pocahontas: Sounds like a deal.
Willow: I will be seeing you later, then. Remember our deal.
Pocahontas: I will, Grandmother Willow.

Next Chapter

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #271 on: February 24, 2012, 11:56:20 PM »
This isn't life fruit is it? I love the Grandmother Willow! There's a Willow tree out by my front/side yard, and I used to always pretend it would come alive.

I really love this part of the story!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #272 on: February 25, 2012, 12:02:04 AM »
This isn't life fruit is it? I love the Grandmother Willow! There's a Willow tree out by my front/side yard, and I used to always pretend it would come alive.

I really love this part of the story!

No, it's not life fruit. I was desperately hoping Metro would ok the Lunar Lakes tree just so I'd be able to do this. I thought about using a regular willow, but if I zoom in too much, the tree disappears, so this is much easier. Plus, this tree has special powers! :)

loveSims

« Reply #273 on: February 25, 2012, 03:26:55 AM »
Happy birthday Lester! Great update. :)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #274 on: February 25, 2012, 11:51:29 AM »
Happy birthday Lester! That scene with Anastasia and Cinderella was so sad. :( I love your use of the Tree of Prosperity in this story, I was wondering how you'd incorporate Grandmother Willow! :D

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #275 on: February 26, 2012, 12:55:36 AM »
Happy birthday Lester! Great update. :)

Thank you!

Happy birthday Lester! That scene with Anastasia and Cinderella was so sad. :( I love your use of the Tree of Prosperity in this story, I was wondering how you'd incorporate Grandmother Willow! :D

Like I said in the above post, I was very happy when Metro okay'd the tree. I was considering opting out of Grandmother Willow altogether, but now I don't have to!

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #276 on: March 01, 2012, 08:08:03 PM »
Happy Birthday Lester.

Next time you adopt a pet, I think it would be cool if based on the pets' appearance, since this is Disney Princess, they could be named after famous Disney pets, like Lady and the Tramp, or the Aristocats. ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #277 on: March 01, 2012, 08:22:47 PM »
That would be cute, but I'm only adopting for this challenge. I like to see what gets randomly generated. Meeko and Flit are names from the raccoon and hummingbird in Pocahontas.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #278 on: March 01, 2012, 08:35:45 PM »
I knew that. I think it would be neat if a stray came along and it turned out to be, say, an orange kitten, and you could name him Oliver. Or a mutt named Tramp.

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #279 on: March 03, 2012, 10:31:10 AM »
Loving the Dynasty :D just read it all in one go :) so addictive :P
I was wondering, was Anastasia's horse called Dimitri because of the animated movie Anastasia? :)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #280 on: March 03, 2012, 10:59:27 AM »
...perhaps. ;)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 29
« Reply #281 on: March 24, 2012, 04:38:45 PM »
Hmmm, it's been a while, hasn't it? I've had crashing problems with my other files that I've been trying to fix, so this story has been on the backburner. But it is destined for me to continue this story, because it never crashes lol.

Ch. 29: Halfway There!

Our Pocahontas has been working on SuperMaxing Logic. None of her friends from school will come to her house, which is odd. Something always comes up. So instead of tutoring, she has been working her way up the Chess Tournament ladder.

Her first match didn't go so well.

But, big news, Mulan has reached her Elder birthday! All of the family gathers in the dining room to celebrate.

Belle immediately starts on Mulan's sculpture. Cinderella quickly snaps her picture and paints her portrait.

We have officially hit the halfway point, everyone!

Requirements:
LTR: Perfect Mind, Perfect Body
Career: Athletic
SuperMax Skill: Athletic
Building: Soil and Water Research Facility
Property: Octagon House: Historical Museum and Art Gallery
3 LTRs: Office Hero, Stone Hearted, Learned Relic Hunter
6 Best Friends: Belle Queen, Trevor Redman, Bryant Tanner, Elizabeth Fenton, Garret Abernathy, Keenan Newsome
6 Opportunities: Stinky Bugs, Cultural Interval, Push It!, No Sweat!, Stadium Cleanup, Sprint to the Finish
Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder
Ice Sculptures: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder
Photos: Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder

To mark the triumph of this halfway point, Aurora ventures down to the museum. She found herself gingerly picking up Jon's old guitar. It was time for a new hobby.

Since Aurora had started playing guitar, Cinderella decided to bang around on the new drum set, while Belle sat down at the piano bench and pecked out notes as if they were on a computer keyboard.

Almost every night, Pocahontas has been taking a trip out to the pond to talk to Grandmother Willow. Pocahontas has learned a few things about her, though. First, she glows different colors, and when Pocahontas eats one of her fruit, she goes pale and dull and can only speak for a few more moments.

Pocahontas found herself drawn to Grandmother Willow in a very inexplicable way. Pocahontas was rather logical, and it took her a while to finally accept she wasn't hearing things when she went to the tree.

But one night, Grandmother Willow told Pocahontas a secret. It was a very dark secret, and this secret would change the future of the Dynasty as we know it.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #282 on: March 24, 2012, 04:42:01 PM »
Yay an update! I can't wait to see what happens next. Congrats on you 4th immortal.  ;D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #283 on: March 24, 2012, 05:10:45 PM »
Woo, congrats on hitting that all-important halfway point! :D I wonder what the secret is..

loveSims

« Reply #284 on: March 25, 2012, 03:53:10 AM »
Congrats on being halfway there and the immortal! ;D

anything