Author Topic: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 29  (Read 86356 times)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 20
« Reply #210 on: January 03, 2012, 07:47:28 PM »
Congrats on your 3rd immortal!

The picture reminds of the Mockingjay and The Girl on Fire.  :D
Haha, I thought the same thing.  ;D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #211 on: January 03, 2012, 09:05:19 PM »
Thanks for all the comments everyone!

Haha,  ;D   ;D I have a friend named Erick so that's why. LOL, pretty funny still  :P
3 down!  ;)
Great Chapter 20! Thanks for the updates, this is my favorite Dynasty next to Pams' and Metro's.
The picture reminds of the Mockingjay and The Girl on Fire.  :D

Wow, I'm glad you like this so much! I never thought of comparing the picture to that series, but you're right. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sutz

• Townie
« Reply #212 on: January 04, 2012, 08:52:05 AM »
Oh wow! Congratulations to Cinderella!

As I've just lost my own dynasty (*sob, sob*), it really cheered me up to see an update with the Disney Princesses.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 21
« Reply #213 on: January 08, 2012, 12:07:14 PM »
Ch. 21: A Decision is Made

Anastasia's decision to quit work was one of the best she's made. All the time she doesn't spend with Dimitri, she spends training in Martial Arts. Mulan will now have a great sparring partner.

Here's that shot of Drusilla I promised! She couldn't get rid of her grey hair completely, though.

Eric finally has his Elder birthday.

He turned into a pretty cute old man.

Mulan also has her Young Adult birthday. That's Lester beside her.

And JUST as Mulan was transitioning, Emanuel Lowery decides to get directly in my line of sight, ugh.

Thank goodness for the pause button.

Mulan is probably the prettiest in-game sim I've ever had. She is absolutely gorgeous.

On graduation day, she is voted Most Likely to Achieve her Lifetime Wish. She is also Valedictorian. By the way, Mulan's LTW is Physical Perfection. Her traits are Disciplined, Athletic, Ambitious, Vegetarian, and Adventurous.

The sitting room gets a makeover and Mulan decorates as she sees fit.

Now as far as that decision goes, Mulan has finally decided whom she wants for a husband. She invited both Keenan and Lester over. Regrettably, Mulan must break up with Keenan. She decided that while Keenan was a very nice guy, she was no longer attracted to him. They only had a silly puppy love romance in high school, and Mulan was ready to move on.

Keenan soon left and Lester made himself at home in the hot tub. Mulan joined him...

Later that night, Mulan confesses all of her feelings. She proposes with a diamond that she herself broke off from a Space Rock Block.

Both Lester and Mulan are ecstatic.

In other news, Mulan joined the Athletic Career. She invited her boss over to ask for her first promotion when he suddenly... well, died.

Which was okay, because her fiance became her boss! Elsewhere on the Queen lot, Drusilla finds herself completely undisturbed by the fact that her seat is currently being haunted.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #214 on: January 08, 2012, 12:11:59 PM »
Mulan is beautiful!   ;D  Congrats!

loveSims

« Reply #215 on: January 08, 2012, 12:33:07 PM »
Congrats with the birhdays and the engament! Mulan is very pretty. The pic of Drusilla on the couch is funny lol! ;D

Offline Sutz

• Townie
« Reply #216 on: January 08, 2012, 08:31:59 PM »
Drusilla on the floating sofa cracked me up. It's great to see how well the family is getting on!

And yay for Lester! Though I'll admit I hope he doesn't keep that hairstyle...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #217 on: January 08, 2012, 08:45:04 PM »
I like his hairstyle! Mulan is really the prettiest Sim I've seen. Can you trace Lester's family tree? Was he born to any original townie's children?

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #218 on: January 08, 2012, 09:05:35 PM »
I will definitely NOT keep the hair, haha. I'll check his family tree as soon as he moves in. That'd be pretty cool if he does turn out to be an original townie descendant.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #219 on: January 08, 2012, 09:09:27 PM »
The hair looks a bit Jedward-inspired, haha. Mulan is gorgeous, and so is the pattern on her outfit.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #220 on: January 14, 2012, 07:44:17 PM »
Well, I have something interesting, everybody. Do you know how I said Lester had a younger sibling? I found out his name is Jeremy. When Lester moved in, I checked his family tree. Now let me say that I know Jeremy is Lester's younger brother because Jeremy was still a teen when they came to Mulan's birthday party, and Lester was a young adult. But the family tree has a different idea. Jeremy is listed as Lester's dad! And he's married to some vampire lady who was living with them. I thought she was their sister because she was doing homework when Mulan went to their house one day! Crazy, crazy story progression/glitches... :o

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #221 on: January 14, 2012, 07:47:06 PM »
Oh wow, that's comfusing! I've never really had a family tree glitch myself, but I've had so many other glitches it doesn't really matter.  :P
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The Disney Princess Immortal Dynasty: Ch. 22
« Reply #222 on: January 15, 2012, 04:43:14 PM »
After another failed and bugged attempt to get a house in China (to do the Martial Arts tournament), I've decided that I don't want to risk a third travel failure, so Mulan will now be SuperMaxing Athletics instead of Martial Arts. Let's just say I'm glad I picked the LTW Physical Perfection and not Martial Arts Master!

Ch. 22: The Waiting Game

Anastasia has been spending more and more time with Dimitri. Now that Lester has moved in, Mulan has been spending most of her time with him instead of sparring with Anastasia.

However, Grim came for Dimitri late into the night while Anastasia was sleeping.

It is an understatement to say that Anastasia was devastated.

To lighten the mood around the house, Mulan decided to have her wedding the next day. She invited friends and family over, and the ceremony was held outside in front of the pond.

Mulan shows off her dopiest wedding face...

While Lester looks slightly more normal.

Say hello to the happy newlyweds!

After the wedding, Mulan goes to work on her Athletics skill. She finishes one skill challenge, is almost halfway through the other two, and maxes the skill. Other than her SuperMax and her career, Mulan has nothing to do. She is going to have to wait until on of her sisters or her father dies before she and Lester can have a child. Eric, Drusilla, and Anastasia are all over 90 (Eric 3 days younger) and all have their LTW's complete, so there's no telling who will pass away first.

In the meantime, Cinderella has painted two other paintings that I have never seen before.

I also figured I would show off a few rooms. Here is Aurora and Belle's shared bedroom.

Here is Mulan's bedroom.

The kitchen.

And lastly the library.

Next Chapter

Offline Sutz

• Townie
« Reply #223 on: January 15, 2012, 04:57:49 PM »
Oooh hooray! Another Disney Princess update! This made my day... though it's sad to see Dimitri go.

Ahhhh buggy China. My Quartz was forced to give up on Martial Arts also and persue Athletics, after he'd SuperMaxed Martial Arts in China and I was forced to go back to an earlier save, so I share your frustration.

Can I just say that the wedding was one of the best I'd ever seen in Sims 3? I love how it was out by the pond and surrounded by bamboo, with all the Asian themes. Just lovely.

loveSims

« Reply #224 on: January 15, 2012, 05:24:59 PM »
The house look great. Congrats with the wedding it was beautiful. Great update! :)