Author Topic: Beautiful Vista lots in BP, TB, BB and RV  (Read 28771 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Beautiful Vista lots in BP, TB, BB and RV
« on: July 16, 2011, 04:47:38 AM »
I started my Random Wishmasters yesterday, in Bridgeport, moved them into an average size lot in the "rich" area of the city. And was very happy to find out that it gave the "Beautiful Vista" moodlet (+15, as far as I remember). I thought "Wow, that's cool. I wonder if this is the only lot with this moodlet?". So I did a search. Unfortunately, it didn't answer my question. I'm also curious about the other towns except Sunset Valley, as it is covered in the guide. Thanks in advance!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
Re: Beautiful Vista lots in BP, TB, BB and RV
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 10:32:01 AM »
The one that comes to mind first is the gigantic lot in Riverview, the one used for legacies.  It gives the Beautiful Vista moodlet.

There's also a community lot in Bridgeport that does it, I think.  I remember thinking "This is beautiful?!" because it definitely wasn't.  My Wishmasters is there, too.  If I happen to notice it again, I'll make a note here. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sportsfan

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 11:43:29 AM »
There's a list for riverview Here
It's only riverview and sunset valley (at bottom of first page) so it won't tell you about any of the other towns.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 11:46:03 AM »
Aerie Supply in Twinbrook gives you a +50 moodlet, but it's a very small house.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 01:45:45 PM »
Aerie Supply in Twinbrook gives you a +50 moodlet, but it's a very small house.

+50? For real? The largest Beautiful Vista moodlet I've seen is +30. That's awesome!

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 02:12:47 PM »
Plus, if you destroy the house that is there and build a proper house, the space isn`t that bad.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2011, 02:56:00 PM »
Hm, thanks guys, and for the list. I'm seeking a complete list for the other towns too, so any contribution is appreciated.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2011, 07:38:10 PM »
I'm also looking for a list for BP.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2011, 03:39:25 AM »
Hmm, I guess I'll be able to provide a list for BP. I'll go play the town now and report if I find out which lots have Beautiful Vista.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2011, 03:11:36 PM »
I've checked all the empty lots in Twinbrook, and the houses on the outskirts of town. It appears the only place that gives the beautiful vista moodlet is the one I mentioned earlier - Aerie Supply, 568 Bayou Gulch Dr., $19,294. As I said, that gives a +50 moodlet. Maybe I haven't been letting my test Sim stick around long enough, but it seems to me that the moodlet shows up immediately.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2011, 03:16:59 PM »
I've checked all the empty lots in Twinbrook, and the houses on the outskirts of town. It appears the only place that gives the beautiful vista moodlet is the one I mentioned earlier - Aerie Supply, 568 Bayou Gulch Dr., $19,294. As I said, that gives a +50 moodlet. Maybe I haven't been letting my test Sim stick around long enough, but it seems to me that the moodlet shows up immediately.

Yes, yes, to my knowledge it shows up in the first few real life seconds. I guess that's our penalty for having a +50 Beautiful Vista lot, lol. This is so helpful Marian, thanks! So the lot you mentioned is just an empty house? Sounds good.

P.S.: This was surprising, but logically thinking, I know why this is like this. Twinbrook has no specifically good sights, except the bay maybe. So here we go, lol.

Offline answer3000

• Nooboo
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2012, 05:38:47 PM »
Hi, guys. I noticed that in Union Cove there are many lots which, though they're placed just in front of the beach, do not provide the Beautiful Vista moodlet... so is there any way I can add them to the lots?

I tried using CAW, but it let me modify just Riverview and Sunset Valley.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2012, 06:36:41 PM »
Moonlight Falls in SN has no lots that have the beautiful vistas.  I checked all of them.  Moved houses about to see if the type of house was a factor and nowhere did I get a beautiful vista moodlet.  I don't know why they don't have any, the lots along the river should at least have that moodlet. 

Offline ChaiLatte

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2012, 09:44:16 PM »
I'm not surprised to hear this about Moonlight Falls. What a sad little town. The business/bistro rabbithole is just about the ugliest thing in the game.

At least one store world, Hidden Springs, also has zero Beautiful Vista lots. I don't think zoning a bookstore as a park counts, either.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2012, 01:01:10 AM »
Moonlight Falls in SN has no lots that have the beautiful vistas.  I checked all of them.  Moved houses about to see if the type of house was a factor and nowhere did I get a beautiful vista moodlet.  I don't know why they don't have any, the lots along the river should at least have that moodlet.

It's set in CAW, so if EA chose not to make Beautiful Vista lots, only Mods can.

anything