Author Topic: Party Question  (Read 10652 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: Party Question
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 04:50:05 AM »
I do the same Chronic. The legendary also gets you invited more often to parties. My sim gets phone calls from strangers "Hey, I heard you know how to throw a party. I'm having a little get together and wonder if you'd like to join".

Exactly. At 5,000 happiness points, it is very handy at a cheap cost.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2011, 04:50:55 AM »
It's the second thing I buy after "observant".

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2011, 04:55:07 AM »
It's the second thing I buy after "observant".

You know, it's like we are twins separated at birth. :P But that was slightly off-topic, too.

Carlos, do you have any other questions?
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2011, 10:42:45 AM »
I just had a bachelorette party and the game let me invite 10 sims, plus I had 6 in the household and two party crashers and 1 paparrazi.  There were 19 sims on this lot and it went from 5pm to 5am.  So I thought, what the heck, since all of their friends were there, I bought a wedding arch and they went ahead and got married.  Probably one of the best parties that I have had. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2011, 10:54:23 AM »
The bachelorette parties are awesome! The more guests the more party dancers show up. Sent the fiancé away to sleep in a tent and when he returned the next morning two of the dancers were asleep on the floor, one in his bed and his fiancé was passed out in the kitchen.

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2011, 11:13:46 AM »
No, I don`t have any more party related questions. It`s okay though, just keep blabbing on about parties without me. :P

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2011, 04:35:10 PM »
I have a party related question, maybe I should ask here instade of starting a new topic, I know you can ALL to a meal but how to call ALL to dance? I couldn't find the interaction? or there isn't one?
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2011, 04:40:16 PM »
There isn`t one unfortunately.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2011, 05:05:54 PM »
now that is sad, it would look quite funny to see 10 people inside 5x5 room with a of a radio only  showing off their moves ;D
not even late night allows that?
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2011, 05:13:51 PM »
Ahh Kiko! What a good idea for a future patch! Yes, I'd so love to see that! hopefully EA are stalking this forum and currently noting this down. ;)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2011, 05:21:08 PM »
hopefully EA are stalking this forum
If they are, they would be scared of an overthrow led by Pam and Metro.  8) We'd all get what we want then lol.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2011, 06:22:07 PM »
yeah party's could really get better, like adding a "challenge to" interaction like bear drinking contest and stuff like that I would be WOW

Sportsfan

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2011, 08:06:53 PM »
yeah party's could really get better, like adding a "challenge to" interaction like bear drinking contest and stuff like that I would be WOW

Or party games. Let's break the piñata!