Author Topic: Lakers Legacy-Graveyard  (Read 25090 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 21
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2011, 10:50:22 PM »
Yay UC! Be Safe Lakers :) And geez, looks like I missed the voting! Oh well, congrats Emilia!!
I haven't edited the poll so you can vote now if you want and I can just add it to the original update. (If you vote George I have my own little plan)

Update:So far UC loads in a few minutes for me and only lags on the large houses. I am currently building the Lakers their new property but it won't be too large. Progress so far:The Whole House
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2012, 01:59:39 AM »
If it's not too late.. I vote....George..He's too cute to resist! I know this makes it a tie. But I'm sure you'll think of something. Haha

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2012, 02:15:23 AM »
If it's not too late.. I vote....George..He's too cute to resist! I know this makes it a tie. But I'm sure you'll think of something. Haha
Oh great! I little family vacation will solve everything...

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2012, 12:12:42 PM »
Hahaha, yaya vacation!! This should be interesting.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2012, 04:03:47 PM »
Hahaha, yaya vacation!! This should be interesting.
Oh it's not the vacation you're thinking...

EDIT: kattiq, I looked at the poll and George is still on 2 and Emilia is now on 4, did you accidently vote the wrong person?

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2012, 05:44:37 PM »
The Third Heir of the Lakers Legacy is......Emilia Lakers with 3 Votes, George Lakers with 2 Votes and Fez with 1 Vote.
I guess I was going off what you said in your last update?

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2012, 05:48:31 PM »
I guess I was going off what you said in your last update?
Oh, well. Guess we don't have a tie!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2012, 08:47:09 PM »
I saw this a while ago and I could've sworn I'd commented but apparently not....

Anyway, I love this legacy and I think the twins aged up really well.  ;D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 22
« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2012, 11:34:00 PM »
Chapter 22:Emilia’s Union Cove Love
From the Totally In Love Emilia Lakers
Hey everyone, it’s me Emilia! The Third Generation Heir of the Lakers Legacy! The boat ride to Union Cove was so long and boring! We ended up having enough time to Teach George to Walk! The house we arrived at didn’t look very nice, until Mum said we were at the wrong house and we had to walk down a few streets to reach our mansion. We live on Mod Hill.

Mum, Dad, George and the Pets stayed at Home getting used to the facility while Fez and I went to the Maroon Household. Fez begun work on her guitar skill.

I met the boy of my dreams, Axel Maroon. At first we approached me with a handshake.

And I straight away knew I wanted him. It wasn’t long before we became much more than Neighbours.

Dad decided he was getting to old to ride Kenji every day. He went to the local Science Centre and got a job. He wouldn’t have to put near as much effort in.

But if he’s at work on School Days, who will look after George? Well, it just so happened his Birthday was the day after we moved.

He’s turned into quite the cutie. Bet you someone out there will have their heart stolen but then they’ll realise how insane, evil and now eco-friendly he is.

We’ve all been working on different skills. I’ve been running on my treadmill, Fez has been Painting and playing guitar while Mum and George are always working on their Logic Skill.

Axel and I have been going on dates commonly all the time. We went on a study date to the park but more time was spent kissing then doing homework.

Lucy’s Birthday came around quite quickly. She became an Elder and now makes Mum and Dad feel really old.

I’ve been riding Lucky a few times and I think I’m getting pretty good. I hope I’ll be able to adopt a unicorn soon!

Dad’s birthday wasn’t really celebrated by anyone but us.

He’s keeping the gray hair because Mum said ‘it suited him’.

Mum’s been insisting we go on a family vacation but when we arrived at our destination it wasn’t what we expected. Dad stayed home with the Pets and now I think I should move in with Axel...

loveSims

Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 22:Emilia's Union Cove Love
« Reply #114 on: January 09, 2012, 02:57:55 AM »
Congrats with all the birthdays! Emilia is a very cute teen. Great update.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 22:Emilia's Union Cove Love
« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2012, 07:29:45 PM »
Chapter 23: Camping Trip
From the Sister of the Disappointed Emilia Lakers, Fez Lakers
Hey everyone! It’s your favourite Lakers! No not Chelsea! It’s Fez!
We arrived at our new house for the rest of the week. George, Mum and I were very excited but Emilia hated it.

We all spent a lot of time together watching TV but George would sneak off to play online chess.

Emilia was able to get Axel to come over while Mum was out but as soon as she was home Axel was banished.

Mum let Emilia off the hook and even took her to see a unicorn! Apparently it’s name is Spring.

Mum had to go to, for curfew reasons but that didn’t stop Emilia. She first patted and watched Spring.

But soon Spring trusted her enough for him to bless Emilia!

Where’s Mum you ask? Well she was downstairs napping by this beautiful tree!

It was Mum’s Birthday so we went out for Lunch down at the Bistro. There weren’t enough chairs so Emilia sat with Mum and I sat with George.

At Night we organized a party for Mum. She made some food while the house was packed.

Emilia got to dance with Axel.

Mum was making more food and even though there was cake prepared, it was time to age up.

Mum got a new snazzy modern look while the guests ate downstairs at the long tables we set up.

We then for back to our house. The pets welcomed us but the real reason we were back so quick was because it was George’s Birthday. We all wanted Dad to be there.

That hair soon went and George got new trends.

Well that’s all. Emilia should be back but she’s been very busy with her skills *cough* and Axel *cough cough* I can’t wait for our next birthday though!
Author’s Note: If you want to download the house the camping trip was at it’s here and is placed in Union Cove at the start of the game.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 24:The End of Chelsea's Reign
« Reply #116 on: February 17, 2012, 11:53:07 PM »
Chapter 24:The End of Chelsea’s Reign
From the Excited, Emilia Lakers
The title may suggest mum is dying, but she isn’t. She’ll be kicking for a while. Mum has actually been going to the graveyard with dad to explore for gnomes. Mum thinks it would be a good idea to collect every gnome by Gen 10 we already have 2. It’ll be fun!

Fez has been working on her guitar and meeting many new people. She’s also been making a bit of cash on the side.

Fez and I soon have to tackle our biggest birthday. It’s a shame there was no party as it was early morning.

I told everyone to hold the applause as the sparkles struck.

But my hair and new look was hideous!

Fez was up next.

Fez also told everyone to hold the applause.

Fez too wasn’t very good looking with her hair and clothes. Seriously EA!

Mum took Fez and I down to an early appointment with a stylist. We got great new clothes. (Note: Emilia’s Hair and Fez’ Everyday Shirt have been changed since these photos)

Fez and I soon ditched mum and went into the city to get jobs. I now work at the Stadium while Fez went to the Theatre for her job.

Our Graduation was a very important day. We both won awards, Fez was Valedictorian and Most Artistic while I won Most Likely to Become a Sports Star.

George went home while Mum, Dad and Fez went to the Park. Mum and Dad played chess while Fez played the Guitar. Where was I, I needed to ask Dave a very important question.

I soon spotted Axel and gave him a few gifts. A nice football.

And a ring.

The next day was the biggest day of my life. I was going to be married. I soon saw what Axel was wearing and Fez was rushing him away.

I know, pathetic! Soon the whole group sat down, or stood up, and watched the ceremony.

With a kiss we had Axel Lakers as a new member of the family.

Fez was probably the most emotional. Gotta love that girl

Fez had to rush off when the cake was being cut to her first work day but we didn’t mind. We were wed.

Once we were home, Axel got new threads.

But now there was something more serious. We had a full house. If we were going to have a child or adopt a unicorn, something had to happen. Lets just home Mum doesn’t mind...

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 24:The End of Chelsea's Reign
« Reply #117 on: February 18, 2012, 07:07:53 AM »
Aww, great updates! That's a shame about the full house, but hey - what has to happen must happen! That was a lovely wedding, I loved Emilia's dress!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 25:Bienvenue!
« Reply #118 on: March 10, 2012, 05:31:18 PM »
Chapter 25:Bienvenue!
From the Overly Excited Emilia Lakers
Fez and I were having Breakfast at the dining table together. Mum and Dad were at work and George was at School. We chatted about the decision before Axel joined us.
He waved 3 plane tickets to France in front of our faces and said, “Your Mum and my Dad have been organising this for a while. It would be a good chance to think about what’s going to happen.”
Before saying anything he grabbed 3 packed suitcases from underneath the table and threw one at Fez and one at me. Neither Fez or I spoke as we were both excited!
The plane trip to France was longer than the one to Union Cove but it was much more thrilling. Axel and Fez learned a bit of basic French while I watched a few French Movies but really, I had no idea what has happening.

We soon arrived for our first day in the beautiful city of Champs les Sims. The pictures of this place were nothing compared to actually being there.

We were all tired but that didn’t mean we wouldn’t be going out. Adventuring was on hold until a good night sleep, so we headed to the Town Square where Axel and I threw the ball around and Fez played her guitar for all those lucky French.

We had Dinner at the local Café before we headed back to Base Camp to have some delicious Marshmallows.

I woke up before Axel and Fez, so I checked the Adventure Board to see if there was anything we could do. I soon found something doable and when Breakfast was eaten, we were off. We found a few little things before the adventure even started!

I ended up doing more work, like mining through rock walls or finding secret doors. The other two just watched or found artefacts.

We soon reached a large maze that just dazzled the three of us. Axel checked his watch and realized it was late so we returned to Base Camp.

Upon our return in the morning, we found a hidden entrance at the back. We had to explore it. It was terrifying since there were so many traps but when we entered into the next room I was relieved.

Fez decided to help out a bit more and ended up diving into the pools.

We soon got the extra artefacts but the maze was very hard. There was stuff everywhere in the maze but we first focused on getting to the door.

We finally entered the final room with the object we needed hidden in a hole. But when I got the baseball (yes that’s the object the man wanted so badly!) the man didn’t want it anymore!

We headed home tired and unhappy that he didn’t want his ball anymore. Fez and I woke up early the next morning and went out to visit a famous stylist. We both got new hairstyles and Fez also got a new Everyday wear.

It was our second last day, so we all branched off. I went for a run to the museum and back, Fez played her guitar in the Town Square and Axel gave Nectar Making a good go.

The last day was one where Fez laid in bed for hours until going out to play guitar while Axel and I went to the museum for a date.

Before we left for the plane back home, Axel and I had a pillow fight. He now knows not to mess with Emilia Lakers.

We had barely spoken about the decision until the plane home but we all knew what we wanted. Let’s just hope Mum doesn’t mind...
Author’s Note: Bienvenue means welcome in French.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 25:Bienvenue!
« Reply #119 on: March 10, 2012, 06:40:39 PM »
Yay, an update! For some reason, I think Fez is my favorite lol.  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

anything