Author Topic: Lakers Legacy-Graveyard  (Read 25089 times)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 17
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2011, 03:22:20 PM »
Thanks Fez. I'll have to age him up and give him clothes, lifetime wish, etc but that'll be fine. Glad you like the twins! I wonder which is your favourite?

Hard to guess, isn't it? ;)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 17
« Reply #91 on: November 15, 2011, 04:10:20 AM »
Hard to guess, isn't it? ;)
I think Emilia will get your vote when the Heir Vote comes along!

I've uploaded Daniel aswell.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 18
« Reply #92 on: November 22, 2011, 02:55:12 AM »
Chapter 18: Twins and an Adult
From Chelsea Lakers
The kids are always playing around and home and eventually get really bored. I decided to take the twins out to the park. I took Emilia on a stroll there.

While Fez played with Lucy before leaving with Kenji. Kenji had to wash Lucky so they couldn’t walk down.

Down there, Emilia and Fez jumped onto the horse spring ride and the rocket spring ride and began to ride!

Afterwards, we decided this would be a good place to begin teaching them how to walk.

Once we got home, I continued to play with Emilia but Lucy got more attention very quickly! She had puppies!

Their names are Flower (female) and Bobby (Male). We let the kids choose the names. We had a small area built for the new family.

It’s proven that Emilia and Fez are very alike. They both enjoy chewing on all their toys!

It wasn’t long before it was time to celebrate my Adult Birthday. We hired a babysitter to look after the kids but the dogs got more attention.

The kids were playing with their toys when they should’ve been asleep.

Over at the Recurve Strand, all of the party comers were dancing!

Except one of my colleagues was working out...

Kenji and I decided to spend some time together in the Hot Tub.

And before long it was time to become an Adult.

As I began to cheer, so did everyone else.

And soon enough, I was an Adult.

Now that I’m an adult, I’ve decided to get some new hair but you’ll see that in the net update. Also, Kenji and I are thinking of having a third child. And before I leave you with a cute picture of the animal family, Daniel may be coming to stay soon!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 18
« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2011, 03:35:41 PM »
Aww the kids are so cute on their spring riders ( ;)) Great update Gogo!

Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 19
« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2011, 02:30:46 AM »
Chapter 19:Time for Children
From the Finally Back at Work Chelsea Lakers
Daniel ain’t coming. He kind of decided to stay in Bridgeport with Grandpa Barry. Dad thought he and Grandma disappeared but Daniel found them. Here’s my new look for all those who must know.

In other news, we’ve put Bobby up for adoption. Sadly, the house was just way to full and I have had little time to look after two children and four dogs.

We bought the kids new swings and they love it! I love it as it’s easier to leave them in their than be with them all the time.

After a very long time at home it was time for me to go back to work! I was so excited.

Incubus’ Birthday was soon so I spent heaps of time with him on the day.

He was now an elder but that wasn’t a good enough reason for him to hunt!

After a few days, I realised I was pregnant again! I was definitely excited but bummed I’d miss work again.

The twins’ birthdays came very quickly. I brought both kids up but first was Emilia.

The guests were more entertained by the TV while Fez got ready...

and blew out the cake candles.

We all had a great meal together.

Here are their new looks.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2011, 11:42:53 AM »
Happy birthday Emilia and Fez! I love Chelsea's new look, she has the figure to suit it! And the twins look wonderful, there you go again with your amazing dressing-sims skills! :D Yey for another nooboo!!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2011, 06:11:45 AM »
Happy birthday Emilia and Fez! I love Chelsea's new look, she has the figure to suit it! And the twins look wonderful, there you go again with your amazing dressing-sims skills! :D Yey for another nooboo!!
Thank you Fez!

The new Lakers Legacy Heir Poll is up and shows who the third and final child is of Generation 3. I haven't posted pictures yet but will after the next update.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 20
« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2011, 03:38:33 AM »
Chapter 20:A New Boy
From the Ecstatic Chelsea Lakers
I’ve been having a craving for apples over my pregnancy. I ate them for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

The kids are getting closer each day. Emilia and Fez ate Breakfast together on their first day of school and their bonds just grown from there.

I’ve been working hard on Charisma Skill. I am now really working on my skills now that I am an Adult.

Kenji spends a lot of time with the horse. Emilia really has shown a liking to horses too.

Fez on the other hand is a born painter. She spent hours working on her first painting.

The kids have both signed up for classes’ afterschool. Emilia’s doing Scouts and Fez is doing Ballet.

Flower had her birthday into an adult.

She now spends time searches for collectibles for me to send off or sell.

It was very ironic how when I first went into labour I was practising my Charisma. Amazingly, Kenji happened to be in the same room but was no help at all!

We headed to the hospital and welcomed the third of Generation 3, George Lakers. We headed home and placed him in his swing.

After getting a bit of cash from all the gems and metals, we built a stable for Lucky with space for another horse for when Emilia gets older.

Kenji loves George and spends as much time as possible with him.

Emilia has no skills to practise so she spends time with Lucky, plays with her dolls and loves cuddling with Lucy.

The twins’ and I love playing video games after school. They usually beat me though...

Time flew by quick and before we knew it, we were celebrating George’s Birthday.

Isn’t he just the cutest? He has my hair and eyes.

He seems to have a love of the Peg Box. Maybe we have a genius in the Lakers Family?

Author’s Note: How cute is George!?

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2011, 09:53:22 AM »
I just now read through your legacy and it was awesome! It is said though that both of our sims were affected by meteors :(
I'm glad they moved to Appaloosa it's a lot more fun there! I don't know how Chelsea does it though.. All them children and pets! It's hard enough for me to take care of two because they need a a ton of social interaction.
Oh, and your house is really nice, I need some of that building skill.. Haha

P.s. kenji's pjs crack me up!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2011, 01:43:09 PM »
Awww, George is absolutely adorable! I love his hair, he is so, so, so cute! I may just change my mind about who to vote for in the heir poll.. :D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #100 on: December 14, 2011, 04:09:56 PM »
I just now read through your legacy and it was awesome! It is said though that both of our sims were affected by meteors :(
I'm glad they moved to Appaloosa it's a lot more fun there! I don't know how Chelsea does it though.. All them children and pets! It's hard enough for me to take care of two because they need a a ton of social interaction.
Oh, and your house is really nice, I need some of that building skill.. Haha

P.s. kenji's pjs crack me up!
I actually am finding keeping the pets entertained now that there are more of them. Emilia is the only sim who plays with them (with the exception of Lucky and Kenji) as otherwise they can just talk to eachother. In my other game though, the two cats are basically stuck with the lonely moodlet. I tried using a moodlet manager on them but you can't!
Thank you for taking the time to read through my Legacy.
Awww, George is absolutely adorable! I love his hair, he is so, so, so cute! I may just change my mind about who to vote for in the heir poll.. :D
Told you he was cute!  :P Wow! I thought Fez was the one you would vote for!

Also, just a quick update on the poll, Emilia is winning with 3 votes, George with 2 and Fez is not going to be the heir so far with 0.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 21
« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2011, 05:35:01 PM »
Chapter 21:The Last Chapter in Appaloosa
From the Very Nervous Mother Chelsea Lakers
Emilia can’t wait until she can ride a horse. She tells me she’s going to find a unicorn one day! She becomes BFFs will all the pets (except Incubus) in hope that finding a unicorn will be easier than befriending it now.

George is Kenji’s little boy. Kenji wouldn’t let me teach the boy his skills and insisted he did it himself.

We’ve found two new gnomes on our lot, Mini Luck and Freezer. Mini Luck was found where Lucky was licking her salt lick while Freezer popped out when Incubus barked at the fridge.

It was almost an instant before we were celebrating the girls’ birthday. They both took the cake at the same time but sparkled it different times.

The twins were soon sent off to Gogo’s Salon for a new look. I must say, they look nice.

This may be short but we’ve been mainly packing for a big move. We’re all heading off to Union Cove. It’s a long boat ride but the boat will be picking us up soon! Wish us luck!
Author’s Note: Yes, the Lakers are moving to Union Cove! But much more importantly, it’s the day before New Year’s (for me) and the poll doesn’t look like it’s going to change. The Third Heir of the Lakers Legacy is......Emilia Lakers with 3 Votes, George Lakers with 2 Votes and Fez with 1 Vote.

Thank you to everyone who voted and I hope you had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2011, 06:27:36 PM »
Aww, I did end up voting George. :( Oh well, Emilia is awesome, too! :D I cannot wait to see the Lakers' adventures in Union Cove! ^_^

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2011, 06:44:30 PM »
Aww, I did end up voting George. :( Oh well, Emilia is awesome, too! :D I cannot wait to see the Lakers' adventures in Union Cove! ^_^
I totally expected you to vote Fez! Don't worry about George. I'm sure some girl in UC will steal his heart!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2011, 07:07:07 PM »
Yay UC! Be Safe Lakers :) And geez, looks like I missed the voting! Oh well, congrats Emilia!!