Author Topic: Lakers Legacy-Graveyard  (Read 25086 times)

loveSims

Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 13: The End of Generation 1
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2011, 05:41:46 AM »
You are going to have much fun with a legacy with pets! Can't wait to see ;D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 14: 2 are Start Anew
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2011, 04:54:27 AM »
Chapter 14: 2 are Starting Anew
From the Newly Acquired Journal of Chelsea Lakers
The plane from Twinbrook was long but it didn’t feel like it took so long to land in the City of Appaloosa. Appaloosa City has many high-rise buildings and a small townhouse area. It is just off Appaloosa Plains but the taxi out to my cabin didn’t take long. Before I left I bought a dog, named Incubus. He is a really cute Schipperke!
Unlike my father and grandmother, I wasn’t fined in insurance when I bought my lot. Unlike them I was the Second Generation. A small cottage was there to greet Incubus and I.

I first headed down to the local school to get a job as a Teacher. I was told I had to start off as a Playground Monitor but even the best have to start off low.

I later took Incubus down to the Dog Park here we played through multiple activities. We played tug ‘o’ war with each other. He only just snagged the rope out of my hands! Afterwards, we played Fetch. I told him not to get into the fountain though.

The little dog got fleas and straight away we headed home. I bought a tub and placed it in the middle of the room and started giving Incubus a wash. It didn’t take long before the fleas were all gone.

Incubus has been a bit of trouble though. While I’m practising my Charisma Skill, Incubus is destroying the paper! Then he goes on to digging holes!

I had to rush off to work but I made sure I scolded him for his actions!

After work I took Incubus on a walk to the Cat Jungle! He actually really enjoyed it! He first chose to relax on the bench before meeting up with a pet friend in the bushes. A random person also decided to brush him.

That night I went exploring around and this house caught my attention.

I headed inside and this lady greeted me. Her name is Hailey Shepherd. She and got along quite well until I found she was a Dog Person. I also decided talking about teeth was a good idea.

I stayed the night and in the morning I started talking to the head of the house, Kenji Midden. We talked about the weather.

Later that day, after work, I invited Kenji out to the local Saloon. He was still in his work clothes.

We danced and started to flirt. Again, I started to talk about teeth! I should be a dentist!

The next day was a relaxing day. I started off reading the newspaper as Incubus slept. But when I finished reading I turned around to see Incubus had jumped onto my bed and was begging for food.

As I filled up his bowl, Incubus passed the time destroying his toy.

I then ate with him.

I spent the majority of the day with Incubus. I played with him until I decided to teach him to Hunt!

I must go now, Incubus wants a cuddle!
Author’s Note: Chelsea’s Traits: Good, Family Orientated, Animal Lover, Genius and Charismatic
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2011, 08:41:38 AM »
Aww ... Chelsea and Incubus are so cute!  I love Chelsea's glasses.  And what fun to see little Incubus in the story!  By the way, in my game he absolutely loves the dog ball - he'll happily entertain himself with it for hours - so when Chelsea starts work, maybe she could get him one to occupy himself while he's out.  :)

By the way, good job on the screenshots!  Black dogs are notoriously difficult to photograph, which is why you rarely if ever see them in television shows.  But you have some very expressive closeups of Inky.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2011, 04:43:23 PM »
Aww ... Chelsea and Incubus are so cute!  I love Chelsea's glasses.  And what fun to see little Incubus in the story!  By the way, in my game he absolutely loves the dog ball - he'll happily entertain himself with it for hours - so when Chelsea starts work, maybe she could get him one to occupy himself while he's out.  :)

By the way, good job on the screenshots!  Black dogs are notoriously difficult to photograph, which is why you rarely if ever see them in television shows.  But you have some very expressive closeups of Inky.
Thank you Schip! Incubus is a great load of fun! He actually already has a ball but spends his time hunting! He's made over 10,000 out of it!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 15:Welcoming Kenji
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2011, 10:23:17 PM »
Chapter 15: Welcoming Kenji
From the Hearty Journal of Chelsea Lakers
Incubus isn’t as high maintenance as the Pet Shop said he would be. He really just needs to be fed and go on walks every few days. Bet you the Pet Shop Lady wanted me to buy a different animal. Probably a cat.

Incubus has been earning us loads of cash with his Hunting. Once he finds things I send them off to be smelted, cut or sold.

Apparently, Dad knew how much I loved Lounge de Laker, he had one built in Appaloosa Plains! It’s the same as the other one but I still love it!

I decided to go spend some time there with Kenji. While waiting for him I talked to Gracie Loveland but not for long as soon Kenji arrived.

I decided that this was the night I would make Kenji know how much I loved him. First we had some dancing before we kissed and decided to start dating.

Meanwhile, Incubus is digging up holes all over the property and finding gems too!

The next morning I give Incubus a good brushing as he was starting to smell. Then I practised my Charisma Skill before work.

Incubus loves his new ball. If he isn’t hunting he’s chasing the ball.

That night Hailey throws a party (My friend from the last Chapter) and even invited Incubus! She and Incubus were like two peas in a pod.

It was a Swimwear Party, but they have no pool. Us girls played a great game of foosball though.

Sadly, I was robbed while at the party. I lost my sink...

Next day, after work, I took Kenji on a date to the Appaloosa Brewery where I proposed to him. He said yes!

Soon enough, we had our wedding. Hailey and I spent the start dancing as Kenji had come late to his own wedding.

Incubus watched as everyone got reading, when Kenji arrived, Incubus was really hungry though.

And soon we were saying I do. And even sooner the guests were crying their hearts out.

We headed outside to cut the cake and then we started dancing.

That night I forced Kenji to head to the Science Facility to buy a potion. Meet the new (old) Kenji. The one who isn’t a vampire.

We had a new cottage be built the next day.

And then we decided a new Lakers should be on its way.

Next Time: More Pets and More Lakers
Author’s Note: Here’s Kenji’s new clothes:

Also, Appaloosa Brewery is actually Twinbrook Brewery with a different name.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2011, 10:33:16 PM »
Every time I see Incubus in your story, Gogo, it makes me smile because he looks so much like my dogs.  Your pictures are just beautiful.  I'm enjoying this story.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

loveSims

« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2011, 04:34:07 AM »
Great update! Congrats witn the wedding. Its a very nice house you build! Wish I could build like that! The doggie is toov cute.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2011, 05:40:15 PM »
Every time I see Incubus in your story, Gogo, it makes me smile because he looks so much like my dogs.  Your pictures are just beautiful.  I'm enjoying this story.
Thank you Schip. I love Incubus and soon he might be having a little puppy...
Great update! Congrats witn the wedding. Its a very nice house you build! Wish I could build like that! The doggie is toov cute.
Thank you!
I've exceeded my bandwidth on Photobucket and need to 'Go Pro'. Until then the photos from this story and all my other's will have this:
I'll try to have this fixed ASAP.
EDIT:I think this is now fixed as the photos have gone back to normal.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 16
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2011, 06:35:47 PM »
Chapter 16:2 Animals, 2 Nooboos
From the Motherly Journal of Chelsea Lakers
Kenji’s decided to adopt a horse. When he joined myself and Incubus he was already Level  in Riding! He adopted one of the foals from the Fox Family. His name is Lucky Fox

Kenji straight away took him out for a ride and a jump down at the track.

Soon enough I reward Incubus for being so good when we had little money by adopting another doggy! Meet Lucy Lakers, she and Incubus got along very well!

I’ve changed my Lifetime Wish from Surrounded by Family to Renaissance Sim. My three skills will be Charisma, Logic and Cooking.

Kenji’s Adult Birthday came around much sooner than expected. He celebrated by himself as with the new arrivals we had no time!

I’ve been feeling rather sick lately. I hope it isn’t too serious!

Lucy is always asking me to play with her but I can understand. She is the same age as Incubus was when I adopted him and he loved to play. Although, I still find time by myself playing chess.

Kenji’s been taking trips down to the Library to learn more about Riding. He takes Lucky but he gets so bored!

Soon enough, I also learnt that I was pregnant I straight away tell Kenji and he is so excited!

After a few nights, I can feel the nooboo is about to burst out of sparkles!

I rush to the hospital and Kenji meets be there. He missed out on his first competition though but instead he gets to welcome Emilia and Fez!

When we got home we were amazed at the new house we had built. It has enough room for Emilia and Fez so hopefully we won’t need to remodel again!

Here’s Fez and Emilia in their cribs. Emilia’s favourite colour is Purple and is an Athletic and Friendly nooboo while Fez loves Seafoam and is Artistic and a Virtuoso.

loveSims

« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2011, 06:51:14 PM »
Congrats with the twins! The doggies will make cute puppies ;)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2011, 08:25:46 AM »
Yey! The wedding was lovely, and I can't believe you named one of the nooboos Fez - how awesome! ;D Awesome updates! P.s: I adore Incubus and Lucy!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 17
« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2011, 04:15:28 AM »
Chapter 17:A Trophy and Toddler Time
From the Overly Excited Riding Tactics of Kenji Lakers
I wish animals could brush themselves! Chelsea and I always have to brush the animals know twice a week or Lucy and Incubus, and every few days for Lucky.

Lucy and Incubus are so cute together! Always (and I mean always) playing together or eating together or sleeping next to each other.

Chelsea and I both spend time with the children. Since I have to ride Lucky around, I get the night shifts and Chelsea gets the day shifts.

Lucky and I have been working very hard on our racing skill! So hard we entered the Bridgeport Derby and ended up winning! I placed the trophy on my dresser.

Chelsea works on her cooking skill and only occasionally burns her food!

The pets all know how to keep themselves busy. Incubus searches for collectables, Lucky gallops around and Lucy plays with all the toys.

Soon enough, we have the twins’ birthday. Chelsea first took up Emilia to the cake.

She aged up into a beautiful toddler. She was the same hair colour as Bradley Lakers and loves Purple, Pink and Green!

Next, Chelsea took up Fez. She aged up while everyone was stuffing their faces though...

Fez also aged up beautifully. She has my hair colour but prefers to wear a hat. She loves Seafoam and Dark Blue/Gray colours.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2011, 05:09:27 PM »
I've uploaded Chelsea Lakers-YA-Female for anyone who wants her. Also, I'm thinking of uploading Daniel. What do you guys think?

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2011, 05:26:40 AM »
Yey, congrats on winning that derby, Kenji! :D I love the twins, especially Fez! :P They have lovely clothes. Yea it would be cool to upload Daniel, too. One more hottie for the Swap Shop! :P

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2011, 03:04:11 PM »
Yey, congrats on winning that derby, Kenji! :D I love the twins, especially Fez! :P They have lovely clothes. Yea it would be cool to upload Daniel, too. One more hottie for the Swap Shop! :P
Thanks Fez. I'll have to age him up and give him clothes, lifetime wish, etc but that'll be fine. Glad you like the twins! I wonder which is your favourite?

anything