Author Topic: Lakers Legacy-Graveyard  (Read 25087 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 10
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2011, 02:06:08 AM »
I have decided to create a Lakers Family Tree. It does give a hint about what happens in the next update...
EDIT:I've uploaded Bradley Lakers onto the Swap Shop. As soon as any Lakers becomes a Young Adult, I will upload them (except for any IFs) and maybe their spouse.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 11
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2011, 04:49:58 AM »
Chapter 11: A New Lakers and Prom
From the Logical Journal of Chelsea Lakers: Article 3
Where was I? Oh yes Daniel’s Birthday. Before the party dad had found Daniel a Birthday Present, the Laundry Gnome! Isn’t he cute!?

Now back to the main event, the birthday! Daniel was first to the cake before everyone came to cheer him on.

Soon enough he had sparkled and became a teenager. Although the hair wasn’t very attractive. We sat together when he had the cake and I told him about Prom. It was tomorrow!

I was going alone (Very few guys at School!) but Daniel was convinced on asking my best friend, Dana and she accepted!!

Daniel then went to get himself new clothes while I played chess with Grandma.

The Next Day:
It was Prom Day! Wooo! Daniel decided to fix the dishwasher in the morning and later in the day take a run on his treadmill!

I decided to keep myself looking great and gussied up!

The Limo had arrived and we were all ready! Dana had just arrived and off we went!

Daniel and I ran inside the hall while Dana chose to walk. Said she didn’t want to ruin her outfit. Well, it’s not a very good one! :P

Prom was a blast! I won Prom Queen and laughed my head off at all the pathetic outfits!

Daniel won Prom King and is now going steady with Dana. Isn’t that cute?

Also, Dana was given a new look. Much better.

Later on:
I had done it! I gave the potion to Daniel who gave it to Saph.

Welcome Saph Lakers to the family! I think I may have a little problem with her blue eyes!

Author’s Note: I can’t believe it at all! I forgot to include Chelsea’s Birthday in the last update! How could I miss that! Anyway, here she is: (Just missing her Sleepwear as I must’ve deleted that photo)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2011, 10:39:44 AM »
Happy birthday Chelsea and Daniel! I love the way Saph looks. :D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2011, 07:03:25 AM »
Happy birthday Chelsea and Daniel! I love the way Saph looks. :D
Thanks Fez!

This isn't an update as I decided that I'd make a place for Chelsea and Daniel to get married. I first remade the beach before noticing that there were two Gyms in the town. I had placed a Gym from the Swap Shop ( this one) and decided to demolish the old and original one and create a cute little church. If anyone wants me to upload this church so there sims have a place to be married just ask. P.S. The next update should be soon and involved a Death and a New Member of the house...
Here's the Church from the Front and the Back:

Here are the two bathrooms. The one with pink tiles is the girl's and the one with black tiles is the boy's.

Next we have the actual area where the Sims shall be wed and where you collect your food for outside. If I do upload this lot, I will change the chairs as they are from the Store and can no longer be bought.

And lastly, the party area. There are tables to eat either cake or the food from inside. The Wedding Cake can be placed on the table in the middle. There is also a stereo and dance floor.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 12
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2011, 02:23:43 AM »
Chapter 12: Losing a Knack
From the Logical Journal of Chelsea Lakers: Article 4
I’ve decided that I should join Drama Club as well as already being in Debate Club. I practise my Charisma Skill every day.

Dana came over and spent some quality time with Daniel. ‘The 2 D’s’ is what Saph and I call them.

Afterwards, we called them over to do their homework. Ms. Drill wouldn’t be very happy if we turned up with un-complete homework!

Grandma had finally met her end. Mum obtained her tombstone and Dad created a small graveyard for Pattina.

Later Mum had Grandpa Nick move in. He’s been feeling lonely without Pattina.

Mum forced Grandpa to buy a potion from the Science Facility but he agreed with no argument. He said ‘As long as I’m a vampire I won’t die. This means I will always be away from Pattina.’ He handled it quite well.

Author's Note: I'm sorry for such a short update but not only am I sick but this game has been hit by a terrible bug. When I enter Edit Town I can no longer play my Active Household. I have planned a way to dodge this bug but how will go into story and I shall not mention it, yet...

loveSims

« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2011, 09:48:15 AM »
Hope you feel better soon! I'm glad you get past the bug in the game. Nothing wrong with the update its good to see kids do their homework :P

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2011, 11:50:28 AM »
Awsome updates, Hoping for you to get better  :)
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2011, 08:16:16 PM »
Hope you feel better soon! I'm glad you get past the bug in the game. Nothing wrong with the update its good to see kids do their homework :P
Thank you! Kids should always do their homework!
Awsome updates, Hoping for you to get better  :)
Thank you!

The bug has now become unbearable. It says that the family don't own a house, no one can use their mobile to move and Nick can't use multiple objects. Unless someone can think of a fantastic idea, I'm sending Chelsea and Daniel to a new town to continue on.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2011, 08:24:00 PM »
reset the town, save family to bin and then move them back to another house, ?
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2011, 08:25:31 PM »
reset the town, save family to bin and then move them back to another house, ?
Well, I can't as when I enter edit town I lose control of the Lakers and it thinks that no one lives in the house so i can't actually save them

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2011, 08:34:26 PM »
hmm, well maybe you can save them individually, when using edit in CAS ?

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2011, 08:40:11 PM »
hmm, well maybe you can save them individually, when using edit in CAS ?
That's what I've done. But I only want to move Chelsea and Daniel to the new town as I'm not going to use money cheats to build a house!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 13: The End of Generation 1
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2011, 04:47:38 AM »
Chapter 13:The End of Generation 1
From the Logical Journal of Chelsea Lakers: Article 5
It was early in the morning but dad had already had a shower. I was going to just change my clothes but for some reason I couldn’t.
Dad called me down to watch TV, but we didn’t watch TV at all! He taught me, he taught me about the Legacy, why I’ve never met my Grandparents and what has been happening.

Bradley: Twinbrook has been overcome by weird disasters. Our house is no longer a home, we can’t use our phones, we can’t change clothes unless we have a shower and we can’t walk around.
Chelsea: I’ve been noticing these things. Do you know why?
Bradley: Yes, a natural disaster is came but not in Twinbrook, outside it. It has blocked off all roads out of time.
Chelsea: What! But I’ve always wanted to visit France!
Bradley: I know Chelsea, I know.

Bradley: Remember the Legacy I was telling you about, you’re the Second Heir.
Chelsea: What!
Bradley: We can’t have you stay here anymore. Your mother and I have arranged for a plane to pick you up on your Adult Birthday and take you to Appaloosa Plains. There you must complete the Legacy and restore piece to Twinbrook.
Chelsea: But, dad!

Bradley: Chelsea you must stay strong. You’re Twinbrook’s only hope.
Chelsea: I’ll do it dad, for you, for mum, for Grandpa, for Daniel and everyone else in Twinbrook.
We stood up and hugged each other as I prepared for school. Ready for my Birthday the next day.

Author’s Note: Chelsea is going to Appaloosa Plains to complete the Legacy. There will not be an update for her birthday and I will be getting Pets next Thursday. Can’t Wait!

loveSims

« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2011, 05:11:06 AM »
Then you can get her a doggie! Its best to install pets before you update your story, then there's less chance the bugs will get you :P

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2011, 05:16:48 AM »
Then you can get her a doggie! Its best to install pets before you update your story, then there's less chance the bugs will get you :P
She's not going to get a dog, but another animal...
I'll be getting Pets first and the next update will definitely be of her starting her new life in Appaloosa Plains. If anyone is wondering she wants five children...