Author Topic: Lakers Legacy-Graveyard  (Read 25093 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 6: 2 Times the Cute
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2011, 10:59:53 PM »
Chapter 6: 2 Times the Cute
From Julienne’s Novel of Life
I’ve been very sick lately, throwing up all over the toilets. I soon enough knew I was pregnant.

Chelsea has had her 1st birthday! We invited all our friends and everyone enjoyed dancing while Bradley made drinks!

Soon enough it was time for Chelsea to Toddle. Bradley was cheering his heart out!

When I was choosing her clothes, she immediately wanted the ones with ladybugs! She also demanded that each outfit was dotty!

Chelsea loves her xylophone and toys. I can just see her playing an instrument in the future!

Bradley and I got working on teaching Chelsea her skills. I was on Walking, Bradley on Talking and we both shared the potty duty!

I was off to get myself something to eat, when it was coming. It is the baby!

I thought to myself ‘I’m so hungry but I must be patient.’ I felt like I was going to die of starvation!
Soon enough, I began to sparkle and I was holding a baby boy. His name is Daniel.

After I put him in his crib, I ran downstairs. I was starving!
Author's Note: Thanks. I didn't choose Julienne's maternity clothes ut they were pretty cute!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 6:2 Times the Cute
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2011, 05:44:24 AM »
Yey, awesome chapter and congrats on Daniel! My little brother is called Daniel. :D And I adore Chelsea's dotty outfits! The Lakers are a very fashionable family. ;) Can't wait for the next update!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2011, 06:05:23 AM »
Yey, awesome chapter and congrats on Daniel! My little brother is called Daniel. :D And I adore Chelsea's dotty outfits! The Lakers are a very fashionable family. ;) Can't wait for the next update!

I agree Fez! Indeed, she is a very cute toddler. And welcome to the world, little Daniel! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Sportsfan

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2011, 10:59:43 PM »
Happy birthday Chelsea and welcome to the world Daniel!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2011, 11:33:56 PM »
That's awesome! Any other family members you want me to have feature in this story? Thanks!

I agree Fez! Indeed, she is a very cute toddler. And welcome to the world, little Daniel! :D
Thanks Chronic!
Happy birthday Chelsea and welcome to the world Daniel!
Thanks Sportsfan!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2011, 03:49:59 AM »
First off, 600 views! Great work!

Secondly, this story is on hiatus for a few weeks. I've been given a few projects for school and will not be able to update. I might sneak in one or two updates as I do enjoy playing these guys!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: Lakers Legacy-On Hiatus
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2011, 02:43:31 PM »
It's okay, Gogo, we understand. :) Cannot wait for those updates. :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 7
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2011, 07:28:01 AM »
Chapter 7:Way too Many Birthdays
From Julienne’s Novel of Life
My computer seems to take a while to load. These chapters for my book take very little time to write, but are a pain to upload.

Chelsea sleeps like an angel some nights. She definitely deserves the strolls Bradley and I give her!

Bradley became an adult like me. I’ll soon be an elder. I feel old now.

Daniel had his serving of cake too!

He gained a random colour of hair. It looks awesome but may be dyed in the future.

Daniel loves spending his time with his toy! If he isn’t with Bradley and I he’s with Saph.

Bradley and I made sure to get Daniel to learn his skills rather quickly.

I was finally taken back to work! Being stuck at home 24/7 for a while hurt!

Chelsea had her birthday into Childhood! We threw a party and Bradley was making drinks for the guests all morning.

Soon enough Chelsea went to get her cake! Cake of Age.

Let’s end this chapter with a look at Chelsea’s new look. She still likes her ladybugs but they aren’t something she wants to show to her friends!

P.S. Here’s a photo of Chelsea playing with Daniel before she became a child. Aren’t they cute?

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lakers Legacy-Chapter 8
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2011, 06:40:38 AM »
Chapter 8: Chelsea’s Playful Childhood
From the Logical Journal of Chelsea Lakers: Article 1
I am Chelsea Lakers. You probably know who I am already as my mum and dad have been telling you all about me.
My favourite daily activity is chess. My parents rarely play with me so I play with myself.

Daniel and I play Peek-a-Boo together. He is such a cutie! His hair colour if crazy though. Mine is from my grandparents.

Daniel always tricks me into playing with the mirror. I only do it as it makes him laugh.

It was my first day of school and I met Dana Ball. She’s the daughter of my dad’s friend Gala and Buddy Bailey. We ran so fast to get to her house after school.

After she ruled the Royal Court, we did our homework together. Although, I ran off as she wouldn’t let me have food!

Dad’s the best! He sometimes reads me bedtime stories and gives me a kiss good night.

It’s Daniel’s Birthday soon. So I have to go help mum buy him a present. Chelsea out!
Author’s Note: The Lakers’ are off hiatus! Yay! Also can anyone guess what Chelsea wants to be when she grows up?

loveSims

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2011, 07:11:29 AM »
I guess chess legend? That picture of Chelsea playing with the mirror is awesome! How did you do that?

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2011, 07:32:22 AM »
I guess chess legend? That picture of Chelsea playing with the mirror is awesome! How did you do that?
Maybe. I've decided her career but not her Lifetime Wish. I pressed the mirror and it came up with the 'Play with Mirror' Interaction. You need Generations to do it.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2011, 11:48:26 AM »
Maybe. I've decided her career but not her Lifetime Wish. I pressed the mirror and it came up with the 'Play with Mirror' Interaction. You need Generations to do it.

I haven't installed my Generations yet (It only arrived today.) and I do get that option, so I reckon it comes with the base game or a recent patch?

Anyways, awesome updates! Chelsea is so cute! Is her career in law enforcement, by any chance? Or science? Hmm.. what other careers require logic.. Also, I actually love Daniel's random hair colour! xD

loveSims

« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2011, 03:17:08 PM »
I know kids can play with mirror I mean the pic is awesome :)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2011, 03:52:48 PM »
I really like this Legacy, especially how you tell it!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2011, 05:30:18 PM »
I haven't installed my Generations yet (It only arrived today.) and I do get that option, so I reckon it comes with the base game or a recent patch?

Anyways, awesome updates! Chelsea is so cute! Is her career in law enforcement, by any chance? Or science? Hmm.. what other careers require logic.. Also, I actually love Daniel's random hair colour! xD
It must be with the patch.
Thanks! It's a different career...