Author Topic: Where can I find the Sigil of the Criminal Headqarters?  (Read 3596 times)

peterhungary

Where can I find the Sigil of the Criminal Headqarters?
« on: January 31, 2010, 02:00:59 PM »
Hi, I searched everywhere in Egypt, but I haven't found the Sigil of the Criminal Headqarters. I have the other 12 sigils, misses just this one. Does anybody know where can I find it?

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
Re: Where can I find the Sigil of the Criminal Headqarters?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 04:12:40 PM »
You have to do the chain of Adventures for the Plunder of Egypt-Bad to be able to get that particular Sigil.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

peterhungary

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 06:25:25 PM »
I've already done it, but i didn't get any opportunities for this sigil. In which building can i find? Maybe I haven't found it while completing the quest....

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 01:36:00 AM »
The Sigil is located in one of the 2 Treasure Chests in the big room with the computer you have to hack I believe.  Been a while since I last did this one as I have been playing challenges lately.  Good luck and I hope someone else can direct you if I am wrong.

Offline Tiberium_Glow

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 11:41:14 AM »
I just did this quest not long ago...it should be in the room with all the computers, if I remember right...my brain 'glitches' sometimes. xD

peterhungary

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 07:06:20 PM »
i tested it twice, but there was just the command center sigil not the criminal hq sigil... :S

anything