Author Topic: Hot Spots & Aesthetics  (Read 1832 times)

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
Hot Spots & Aesthetics
« on: July 02, 2011, 02:01:04 PM »
I have yet another sim who wants to visit five hot spots.  I'd like to oblige, but I hate the thought of putting most of the lots capable of hot spot status into nice, small, natural-looking Riverview.  Previously, I'd just assumed they had to be different, but is that the case?  Or could I place five dive bars, each identical to the others, and since they're different physical lots have them recognized as five different hot spots?  Anyone tried this before?

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: Hot Spots & Aesthetics
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 02:58:43 AM »
I haven't tried it, but I'm pretty sure the game would register the five dive bars as five different lots, because although they look the same they'd all be occupied by different Sims at any one time. Like having more than one MacDonalds in a city  :). You could probably find lots of different clubs on the Swap Shop that would fit into Riverview nicely, anyway. There are other ways around it too - try converting the Watering Hole Juice Bar into a Late Night Bar, or placing my Dance Club version of the "All The Rave" Warehouse. Neither change will affect the physical appearance of Riverview.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.