Author Topic: New Sign-in/Display Name Changes  (Read 2188 times)

Rapturous_Verbatim

New Sign-in/Display Name Changes
« on: June 25, 2011, 03:56:32 PM »
If you change your username here, is there a way to sign-in with the "newer" username you've choosen? Or do you have to resume typing your old one in to sign-in?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: New Sign-in/Display Name Changes
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 03:59:30 PM »
If you change your username here, is there a way to sign-in with the "newer" username you've choosen? Or do you have to resume typing your old one in to sign-in?

I believe it would just be a question of logging out under the old and then logging in with your new username.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Rapturous_Verbatim

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 04:07:49 PM »
I tried that, but when I tried signing in with my new one, it said "Incorrect Username." Then I proceeded to use my older one and it let me log in. Where it says "Hello, *Username* It says my new username though, but I want to be able to sign in with that same name.

Edit: Just tried again a few hours later and the same results occured. I cannot sign-in with my new username. Is there any solution to this issue?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 11:46:44 PM »
I tried that, but when I tried signing in with my new one, it said "Incorrect Username." Then I proceeded to use my older one and it let me log in. Where it says "Hello, *Username* It says my new username though, but I want to be able to sign in with that same name.

Edit: Just tried again a few hours later and the same results occured. I cannot sign-in with my new username. Is there any solution to this issue?

If you'll send me a private message with your old username, I'll see if I can get it all settled into one account for you.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Rapturous_Verbatim

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 10:55:03 AM »
I sent a message via Private Messages. Although, it wasen't comfirmed that it was sent. Hopefully you've received my PM.

anything