Author Topic: Problem with martial arts tournament  (Read 13109 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Problem with martial arts tournament
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 04:14:25 AM »
Thanks for the help. When my sim went back to China it worked. He's now Level 3 in the tournament!  :D
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 06:19:48 AM »
Hmm, this is just a thought that crossed my mind but, what about vampire opponents? Surely some will end there through story progression, yes? It`s just that they always run away from parties and the like during the day. If story progression doesn`t add any vampires abroad, should I worry not lest Vlad develops a craving for Chinese food?  

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2011, 06:36:54 AM »
Hmm, this is just a thought that crossed my mind but, what about vampire oppenents? Surely some will end there through story progression, yes? It`s just that they always run away from parties and the like during the day. If story progression doesn`t add any vampires abroad, should I worry not lest Vlad develops a craving for Chinese food? 
I've never seen a vampire on holiday. Has anyone ever seen one on holiday?
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2011, 09:13:16 AM »
In one game I played vampires and wanted to see if they were better at beating up mummies. She had to do the tournament indoors, or I waited until close to dark to call the opponent. Because she was a vampire she maxed the skill fast; but, it still tooke the normal amount of time to become Grand Master because you need 20 wins.

As for the mummy, she ended up cursed, because just as he was coming toward her she did that stupid flirty gesture and he jumped her. So I had to send her to Egypt to get rid of the curse.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2011, 09:16:29 AM »
Forgot to mention in the last post, that Egypt is hard for vampires. I keep them in the Tomb of Discovery during the day because they can get burnt in the tents.
My sim was Publically Disgraced in China for biting a local (she ran out of plasma fruit and was thirsty).

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2011, 01:29:18 AM »
Forgot to mention in the last post, that Egypt is hard for vampires. I keep them in the Tomb of Discovery during the day because they can get burnt in the tents.
My sim was Publically Disgraced in China for biting a local (she ran out of plasma fruit and was thirsty).

Oh yes it is very hard for vampires.  Even traveling during the day is risky since it can take several sim hours to get to some of the more out of the way locales.

But while the tent doesn't shelter vampires from the sun, the Actor's Trailer reward from the Movie Star career does.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

anything