Author Topic: A funny thing happened on the way to.....  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
A funny thing happened on the way to.....
« on: June 22, 2011, 01:29:40 PM »
Well, I wasn't really trying to go to the forum, lol.  I just was trying to put in a Chinese cypress in Bridgeport.  When I clicked on the spot I wanted the cypress to go I got a message saying "do you really want to travel to Champs Le Sims?"  I got that, "huh?" look and then decided, "why not?".  Sure enough I wound up in France!  Has anyone had this happen to them?  I was in Edit Town mode in the world thingie where you can place trees in areas outside of regular lots, and I tried placing the tree behind the Grind close to the bay.  I may have slipped a bit and wound up clicking on the water but still, it was really strange.  Have not been able to duplicate it so far.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
Re: A funny thing happened on the way to.....
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 05:12:48 PM »
Nope, can't say I've ever experienced that, but I can imagine that happening to me.  My game lags and often won't move the camera when I ask it to.  Of course, I ask it again, and again, and eventually, it will move, often a far greater distance than I wanted.   :P  I've hovered my mouse over the toilet just yesterday and clicked on it and my game thought the mouse was somewhere else and asked me what I wanted to make for lunch.  By that measure, I could easily see my mouse being where I wanted that tree and clicking on the Champs Les Sims icon on the Edit Town screen instead.

Or you found another dimension.  One or the other.   :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything