Author Topic: Ghost no longer showing up?  (Read 4700 times)

Offline GlassMirrors

• Llama Wrangler
  • What? Never seen a dancing waffle before?
Ghost no longer showing up?
« on: June 22, 2011, 12:44:10 AM »
Hi, guys! My name is Glass (along with Haley or Mirrors) and I'm having a little trouble with my game. :(

Well, I really want to resurrect Opal Suarley from the Sims 3 and allow her to be adopted by my current legacy family. So, to make my life easier, I used my kleptomaniac Sim to go ahead and steal her grave from the graveyard. ::) After that he placed the grave on the current family lot (15 Summer Hill Court in Sunset Valley) and we waited for her to turn up. At first the grave continued to have the grey fog around it until she finally appeared about three Sim-days after placement on the lot. However, after she went back to her grave at 5:00am, she has yet to return and it has almost been an entire week in my game! The grey fog won't even show up around the grave between 12:00am-5:00am, it just stays like a grave, no fog at all. Is there something wrong?? Or am I just being impatient?

Thanks for any help possible!!

Thank you!
~Glass
My Links!

• ➸ The Marshall Legacy

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Ghost no longer showing up?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 01:19:19 AM »
It seems when you want them to come out, it takes forever.  Be patient and they will appear.  I waited almost two sim weeks before my ghost finally made an appearance and then I couldn't get rid of him, lol.  It will happen. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlassMirrors

• Llama Wrangler
  • What? Never seen a dancing waffle before?
Re: Ghost no longer showing up?
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 12:30:06 PM »
Alright, thank you, Salty! ^_^ I was pretty positive that I was just being impatient, but I was just confused to why the fog wasn't appearing - if that was the case (impatience). Ah, well, thank you anyways for the help! ^^

Have a nice day!
~Glass
My Links!

• ➸ The Marshall Legacy