Author Topic: My sims's photos aren't showing  (Read 2316 times)

smileyface1994

My sims's photos aren't showing
« on: June 21, 2011, 04:16:43 PM »
I recently installed generations on my computer. I have in the house those electronic frames where I put the pics my sims take. Ever since I installed generations I can still see the slideshow of pics but if I click on "view pictures" it gives me an empty box. Same goes for the camera. If I take a pic the game says that I did & the camera says that there are available photos but I can't view them. This happened on 2 computers. How can I fix this?

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Problem with my game
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 05:28:46 PM »
Smileyface, I have just edited your post to fix a number of problems.  I changed i to I, c to see and r to are.  When you joined the forum, you agreed to comply with the rules.  One of the rules is to use correct English spelling and capitalization.  Please review the rules (there is a link in my signature) and be more careful in future.

Also I would encourage you to change the title of your thread to something more specific as I think this will help you get a response.  Thank you.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 03:27:35 AM »
Welcome to our Forum, smileyface1994.

Yes, please change the subject to something more specific.  People browsing the Forum won't know what you're asking about and you're less likely to get any help.  Also, I'm moving this to the Miscellaneous Help board because it's not about actual Generations game play.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

smileyface1994

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 04:35:32 AM »
Oh ok sorry I'm still new to this...