Author Topic: Money keeps coming out of no where  (Read 2242 times)

quaqua1991

Money keeps coming out of no where
« on: June 20, 2011, 02:46:25 PM »
Hey all :)

I need help as i played sims 3, something weird happened...firstly when i was trying to take a pic (the sims taking pic with their cam) it froze...then sims started to disappear...
tooo weird :S

Now, that i've started a new game with a new family, and after the mother went to work she received her salary, but money kept coming...:S what can i do to prevent that, because its getting annoying. :S

Thanks in advance everyone ;)

Leto85

Re: Money keeps coming out of no where
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 02:59:29 PM »
Hi quaqua1991, welcome to the forum. But will you please stop by the forum rules to read about punctuation, grammar and the right use of 'I' instead of 'i'? You can go there directly by clicking here.
Thank you!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 06:06:01 PM »
Quaqua, I removed your poll.  Polls are only used for admins to collect important forum information.  Thank you.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 10:09:58 AM »
In answer to your first question, this is a bug that seems to be associated with the Generations patch.  It doesn't seem to affect everyone or every family, but when it strikes, it can be a game breaker.  As far as I know there is no fix or workaround for it, other than to just not use the photography skill at all.

As far as your second question goes, I'm not sure I understand what it happening.  If you could describe exactly what's happening and when, perhaps I or someone else could give you some kind of answer.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 11:15:52 AM »
The one thing I did find out about extra money, is that it is the game selling the cars and your getting the money for it.  I am not sure about the large amounts of money we get sometimes, but when you see $750 float up, that is the price of one of the cars.  I managed to look in my sims inventory and there was about 5 cars in there.  After I had played the game for a while and looked again, there was 3 cars.  So I am not quite sure what the game is up to, but I suppose it makes sense, sort of. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?