Author Topic: Father's Day and The Sims 3  (Read 2331 times)

Offline Execution

• Occult
  • Rawr.
Father's Day and The Sims 3
« on: June 19, 2011, 05:17:07 PM »
My current Legacy family celebrated by throwing a huge party in Central Park; the whole town was invited. It started promptly at 11 AM on a Saturday when everyone (including Dad) was free from work and school. I'd edited Central Park earlier to provide things for the party, and the all-new Central Park had a huge buffet table area, a place for running around in the sprinklers (the lucky father's a gardener), and the expensive stereo for dancing.
About 10 Sims were invited, and about 30 showed up. In any case; the party was a roof raiser and all of the Sims had a good time. Unfortunately, since I was mostly playing around with my legacy family, I did not save the game file.

On a side note: When I returned to playing the game normally, on Saturday night, the Mother gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. Coincidence, much?

Did anyone else do anything like this? Is anyone planning to? Was anyone (more or less) inspired by this?

Legacy11

Re: Father's Day and The Sims 3
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 05:24:39 PM »
Awesome!  Yes, I will have a Father's Day party in the Sims.  It sounds like a great way for us Simmers to celebrate.  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: Father's Day and The Sims 3
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 05:32:27 PM »
With all the new Generations equipment, with Late Night stuff (hot tubs, clubs) to go along, I doubt anyone will get bored during the Father's Day party. I was building my Sims' house today, so didn't have enough "Live Mode time". Will try and see what I can come up with tomorrow. Happy Father's Day everyone! :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa