Author Topic: Need help to complete photography challenge!!!!!  (Read 4844 times)

mohammed1992

Need help to complete photography challenge!!!!!
« on: June 16, 2011, 01:14:33 PM »
I am trying to complete the pic collection in photography skill, but I cant, I got 3 problems standing in my way.

1. Can't photograph (Slapfight) or (Pleading to Sphinx) is it a bug, if so what is the solution ?

2. Another problem is that I don't see any protest to have the chance to take a pic (political demostration) when does a protest appear? (give me exact time) or can I spawn a protest?

3. Last problem. what is (Remedy for a Hot Day), what do I have to photograph to make it count?

Note that I have all expansion packs available.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Need help to complete photography challenge!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 01:23:12 PM »
Welcome to the forum mohammed1992.  I undid your caps, as they are not allowed in posts and in the titles.  It denotes yelling and although you are trying to get a point across, they are still not allowed.  Thanks.

Unfortunately, with the new EP, came some sort of glitch with the photography profession, as alot of people, including myself, are having problems.  At this time there is no known cure for this, unless they come out with a patch.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 08:37:21 AM »
Welcome to the forums, Mohammed1992. :)

1. - Can't photograph "Slap Fight" too. In reality it must be a shot of one Sim slapping another, but the caption isn't showing up for me no way, from every angle. "Pleading to the Sphinx" must be a shot of a cursed Sim pleading to the statue in the blue room inside the Sphinx, in Al Simhara. A tad bit difficult to get, I agree.

2. - No, as far as I know (and I have tried the supposed cheat to make it work), there is no way the player can spawn a protest, unfortunately. Political protests are usually held in front of the City Hall on Saturdays and Sundays. Check from 10 AM - 5 PM. If you see a protesting crowd in front of the City Hall, be sure to get your Sim there quickly. ;)

3. - This one was by far the most complicated for me personally. I even started a topic about it a few days ago. It's here.

I hope that helped. Best of luck in this event!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

mohammed1992

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 01:58:53 PM »
Thanks for the help, but I cursed a sim and made him plead to the statue but the caption isn't showing up.  Is in there any fix for the bug?  I had the same problem when I tried to take a pic of dropa stone collection but some one made a fix for the problem.