Author Topic: Do you hear a lullaby after trying for baby in tour places?  (Read 3626 times)

Offline Execution

• Occult
  • Rawr.
My Sims have tried for baby in the judge's quarters three times; no lullaby. I'm playing a 'Homeless Legacy' and my Sims aren't getting their fun up and I'm not hearing lullabies (but I see raining hearts and their Social goes up). Is this normal or is my Sim just not getting pregnant?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Do you hear a lullaby after trying for baby in tour places?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 08:44:48 PM »
The hearts and increase in fun comes from any woohoo.  Lullabye chimes are hit and miss no matter the location.  If you have the actual Try for Baby interaction in the judges chambers, then the game is trying.  Some Sims just don't get pregnant as easily as others.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 09:12:02 PM »
I've had to think about this for a while but I'm very certain that I've never heard the lullaby chimes when Trying for Baby in a rabbit hole location around town, even when a Sims became pregnant. Granted I usually try this with female Sims outside of my household but I've done this with females I've controlled as well, and I can't recall having ever heard the chimes.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Execution

• Occult
  • Rawr.
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 09:27:31 PM »
Thanks Pam and Lily. Pam, I'm confused by your answer; My Sims had no increase in fun. Whatsoever. Should I try in a different rabbit hole to see if the Judge's Chamber is broken or something?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 09:33:06 PM »
Thanks Pam and Lily. Pam, I'm confused by your answer; My Sims had no increase in fun. Whatsoever. Should I try in a different rabbit hole to see if the Judge's Chamber is broken or something?

Sorry Execution, my mistake.  I thought you said your fun went up, but you said social.  It wouldn't hurt to try a different rabbit hole, though.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

anything