Author Topic: Things that Sims do that just scare you.  (Read 17746 times)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Re: Things that Sims do that just scare you.
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2011, 07:08:50 PM »
Why do you scare yourself?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline sydney511

• Occult
  • R.I.P. Edel - Jan. 14, 1996 - Jul. 02, 2011
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2011, 10:39:14 PM »
I hate when sims get electrocuted. It just...startles me.

One time I wasn't looking and my sim drowned. Grim scared the heck out of me. I left without saving in a split second.

I hate when sims turn their heads when pausing. Hate it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2011, 10:49:44 PM »
Aww, poor Grim! He's so misunderstood, all he wants is a friend who is under the age of 90 and, well alive. :P

Offline sydney511

• Occult
  • R.I.P. Edel - Jan. 14, 1996 - Jul. 02, 2011
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2011, 12:42:18 AM »
I also didn't like it in Sims 2 when the sim died from "depression". My sim got fired from his job as I answered a choice card wrong and he came home and died. It scared me so much I deleted the family.

Offline SimPoseyYum

• Occult
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2011, 01:03:58 AM »
I've anti-death proofed my Sims. All my stoves & fireplaces are upgraded to be fireproof, my Electronics unbreakable, and I send my Sims away from the house when they reach elder. I'm just afraid of them dying :\
Heh I couldn't help but notice that the person who demonstrates such great care and compassion in avoiding sim-deaths is named "Execution"  *wink*.

As for what sims do that scares me, I'm in the group that gets startled by electrocution.  First time it happened, I didn't even know it was a possibility.  A few weeks later, when a different sim was zapped, I wasn't *quite* as startled.  With that poor sim, however, I figured lightning wouldn't hit twice, so I allowed him to continue working.  Zizzzzap! and the poor thing crumpled onto the floor in a singed and smoky heap.  I felt so bad for him!

I've never experienced having sims fidget after I pause, but tonight I did have the TV continue playing.  Everything else was frozen, but the TV just kept on and on and on.  Not exactly scary but it was somewhat freakish.

Leto85

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2011, 06:09:27 AM »
I have a new scary thing

My Simself scares me (i.e I scare myself).

Other than that, when Sims eat on the toilet. I think that's just disgusting. What kind of person eats on a toilet? I'd rather eat on the ground.

Hmm, better eat on the toilet than from or [i']out of[/i] the toilet.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2011, 11:32:02 AM »
Ugh... now I have some VERY disgusting images in my head.
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Execution

• Occult
  • Rawr.
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2011, 11:38:08 AM »
I have images that scare me in my head. Horrible pun intended.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2011, 11:43:22 AM »
Something that scared me once was the Grim Reaper. I left my sis (9 yrs old) in charge of one of my families, they had a pool, I turn around and I wasn't even gone for 15 seconds and one of my sims was already dead!  Then the Grim Reaper appeared on the screen with that creppy voice and laughter and I fell from my chair. I was so zoomed in, I felt it breath on me. Moral of the story, don't let your 9 year old sis/bro in charge of a family. I am traumatized now there's no pool in any of my houses, I am always watching out for any chance of my sims dying.

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2011, 11:52:08 AM »
Heh I couldn't help but notice that the person who demonstrates such great care and compassion in avoiding sim-deaths is named "Execution"  *wink*.

The irony is almost as delicious as my bountiful tacos!

Hmm, better eat on the toilet than from or out of the toilet.

Is there any other way to enjoy fine cuisine? ;)

Moral of the story, don't let your 9 year old sis/bro in charge of a family.
How (not) adorable!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2011, 11:56:29 AM »
Something that scared me once was the Grim Reaper. I left my sis (9 yrs old) in charge of one of my families, they had a pool, I turn around and I wasn't even gone for 15 seconds and one of my sims was already dead!  Then the Grim Reaper appeared on the screen with that creppy voice and laughter and I fell from my chair. I was so zoomed in, I felt it breath on me. Moral of the story, don't let your 9 year old sis/bro in charge of a family. I am traumatized now there's no pool in any of my houses, I am always watching out for any chance of my sims dying.
Had your sister ever played sims before?
Formerly Simstar3

VampirePlasma

« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2011, 11:58:05 AM »
She had/has her own. She plays them everyday, Okay, now am starting to think she did it on purpose.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2011, 12:05:20 PM »
Were you getting along when that happened? ;)
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Seriphina

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2011, 03:55:31 PM »
Believe it or not, if you want your sims to cheat death, the best trait to give them is UNlucky.  Grimmy takes pity on them due to their lifelong misfortune. 

Creepy things my sims do is when I made a simself of me and my fiance, they really did act just like he and I.  It was frightening.  Happens every time I make a sim I intend to be a person I know.
Insert witty comment here

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2011, 04:28:56 PM »
I have a feeling my sim-self wouldn't live very long. Two definite traits of mine are "clumsy" and "absent minded". If my sim survived their first week, I'd be impressed! Sunset Valley is crazy dangerous! If the real me lived there, I'd have the police launch an investigation on those dodgy waffles of death right away. :O