Author Topic: Trying to prevent bugs  (Read 5885 times)

Leto85

Re: Trying to prevent bugs
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 05:10:53 AM »
I asked someone about that and they said that taking the tombstones didn't work.  I may have to test this myself one day so we know for sure.

That is strange actually. It worked for me, so why doesn't it work for other people?

Offline Noodles

• Occult
  • Guineapig lover ♥
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2011, 04:47:07 AM »
I apologize for being unclear on that.  I meant that anyone in the family that Grimmy has come to call on will no longer appear in the family tree.  Anyone who is still alive will still be there.

Thank you for the clarification. :) It would have been quite disturbing to move a family and then find out the familymembers weren't related anymore...

Although I may not try moving at all, as I created a brand new game yesterday to test out the major bugs I'm experiencing (travelling messes up the game every time) AND they happen in this new file too. I don't think moving my legacy family to a new city / savefile would help anything. I just have to live with the fact that I have purchased an EP which I can not play... I only got it few weeks ago and could never travel as the game breaks every time. :(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2011, 07:19:51 PM »
Thank you for the clarification. :) It would have been quite disturbing to move a family and then find out the familymembers weren't related anymore...

Although I may not try moving at all, as I created a brand new game yesterday to test out the major bugs I'm experiencing (travelling messes up the game every time) AND they happen in this new file too. I don't think moving my legacy family to a new city / savefile would help anything. I just have to live with the fact that I have purchased an EP which I can not play... I only got it few weeks ago and could never travel as the game breaks every time. :(

I indeed think you have to wait a little while before EA will fix those foreign countries. I haven't let this family travel also because of the bugs that may apear.
What you could do to still get those nice relics you can get in the game is placing the digsites from buydebug. Placing a relic store in your town will not provide you with country related relics so you have to wait a little while before you can collect those Chinese, France or Egyptian sets.