Author Topic: Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair  (Read 9213 times)

Legacy11

Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair
« on: June 07, 2011, 10:28:00 PM »
Have you guys found this chair in The Sims 3 Store?  It's under premium content.  It's 2+ for comfort, but the great thing is that it grants the Relaxed moodlet.  The only other way I know of getting this moodlet is by getting a massage at the Spa.  Am I right that just a normal massage from a romantic interest doesn't give this moodlet?  Either way, you can get it for 400 Simpoints and it sells for $1200 in game.  :)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 07:09:10 AM »
Yes, you're right - the only way to gain it is from Spa packages. Sounds awesome - too bad I don't have enough SimPoints, lol. Anyways, thanks for sharing, good to know! :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 01:16:26 PM »
Very interesting indeed.  And it seems that I've just recently come into possession of some SimPoints!  :D
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Leto85

Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 07:40:28 PM »
You can buy this item through the Store for 400 simpoints. The description said this about it:

'Need a little tranquility in life? Try the Sharper Sim Foot Massager! Stuffed with pristine goose down for maximum comfort and full of fantastic fun, this stylish chair brings home all the benefits of the spa but without the addition of athlete's foot!'

Does anybody has this item and can confirm this luxury chair will indeed work like the spa? Do you get special moodlets from it?

Legacy11

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 08:01:12 PM »
I made a topic with the exact same title.  It probably got buried, but anyway...

I have the item.  It costs either $1200 or $1400 in the game (I don't remember right off).  There is an option to get a quick foot massage or a deluxe foot massage.  The quick massage gives the tranquil moodlet, the same one you get from a bubble bath.  The deluxe massage gives you the relaxed moodlet that you can only get from a massage at the spa.

Hope that answered your question.  :)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 04:41:08 AM »
I'm merging this thread with Legacy11's thread as it was posted first.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

bshag

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 03:56:55 PM »
At first I loved this chair as it would give simmies relaxation.  It was cute when they would fall asleep during the deluxe massage, but then it got to be a fight to keep them out of the dumb chair...reminds me of the sprinkler. ::) :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 06:18:54 PM »
I made a topic with the exact same title.  It probably got buried, but anyway...

I have the item.  It costs either $1200 or $1400 in the game (I don't remember right off).  There is an option to get a quick foot massage or a deluxe foot massage.  The quick massage gives the tranquil moodlet, the same one you get from a bubble bath.  The deluxe massage gives you the relaxed moodlet that you can only get from a massage at the spa.

Hope that answered your question.  :)

Yes, thanks for the info.
Do you considering this item a must have?

Legacy11

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2011, 06:41:16 PM »
Honestly, no.  It is neat and very cool to use if your Sims have enough money for it.  But unless your Sim is going to be using it every single day, it is probably better to just get the quick massage at the Spa.