Author Topic: The Dreamer Legacy: This Dream is Over! (Graveyard, Please!)  (Read 95740 times)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Don't Stop Believing!
« Reply #450 on: January 17, 2012, 01:03:35 PM »
Yay! sorry about the deletion too, I HATE when that happens! Congratz to Nessie and Jayden!

Thank you, Kattiq! :D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Don't Stop Believing!
« Reply #451 on: January 20, 2012, 06:58:50 AM »
Chapter 32 - Dance the way I Feel

Melissa
Hello! It's everyone's favourite Dreamer here - me!
Before we get onto the good stuff about what I did this week, I suppose we have to discuss the boring people..
Annalie maxed gardening, the most boring skill ever.

Then she went to the library and had a read of my book! It's called Melissa Dreamer is Amazing and is an absolute hit, obviously because it was written by me. The sequel will be arriving very soon, but I'm saving it for a special day..

Onto the super boring, Renesmee was seen with that boyfriend of hers again. If you ask me, they're a perfect match - he's just a silly geek, like her.

Renesmee found a star in the sky, named it 'Jayden's Star' and then told him, and apparently he was so happy that they went on a date together.
How silly. And do you see Renesmee driving the car? That weirdo doesn't even have his own car! Ha!

Nessie and Jayden went to The Grind together because Nessie had another celeb opportunity (Should have been me..) and together, they 'danced' the night away.. If you can even call that dancing! And look: Jayden slipped! Hahaha!

They were so disgustingly cute together that something had to go wrong. See? - Even the Grim Reaper is on my side! The death of one of Renesmee's friends at the club really put a dampener on things..

But they just had to fix it back up again! Ew! Right, I've had enough of this.. My turn, please!!

So, I had just finished work - got promoted to being a thug - and I got a phone call, all the way from France for a job opp! I had to deliver a package to one of the evil masterminds in Champs Les Sims..

In France, I did lots of the usual things that beautiful, classy women like me do when they go on holiday..

Drank nectar and purchased overpriced food..

Stole from rich people and flirted with the merchant..

Got rejected and fought in front of the paparazzi..

Bought a whole bottle of nectar..

Then drank it all in one night..

I don't see a problem with that, I'm on holiday!

After I delivered the package, I had one day left in France and I didn't know what to do with it. I certainly wasn't going adventuring - getting all dusty in an underground tomb is not what sophisticated women like me do on holiday.. Instead, I visited the nectary.. again..

..Which was a very boring place to be.. So I danced, instead..
And look how popular I am - everyone joined in with me!

Meet my awesome new French best friends..

Gaston, Remy and Lea.
None of them had a patch on my dancing, though. Diamond-standard, if you ask me! ;)

Then my trip ended.. And the real drama begun..

..And don't I just love drama!!..

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 32 - Dance the way I Feel
« Reply #452 on: January 20, 2012, 07:55:27 AM »
Go Mel!Mel is probably the favourite Dreamer. I love how she hates her sisters. She must feel so big-headed!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #453 on: January 20, 2012, 08:15:04 AM »
Fantastic! I can see why she is everyone's favorite. Even if she is all about herself and no one else! And lemme tell yah even if Melissa thought Jaydens dancing was bad... I'm probably 10 times worse!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #454 on: January 20, 2012, 08:41:28 AM »
Go Mel!Mel is probably the favourite Dreamer. I love how she hates her sisters. She must feel so big-headed!

She doesn't care, she knows she's the best. :P Lol, thank you Gogo! :D

Fantastic! I can see why she is everyone's favorite. Even if she is all about herself and no one else! And lemme tell yah even if Melissa thought Jaydens dancing was bad... I'm probably 10 times worse!

Thank you, Kattiq! :D She'd hate my dancing too, I'm glad she doesn't know about it! :P

loveSims

« Reply #455 on: January 21, 2012, 03:53:45 AM »
Mel is someting else lol! Awesome update. ;D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #456 on: January 21, 2012, 04:43:53 AM »
Mel is someting else lol! Awesome update. ;D

Lol, thank you loveSims! :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #457 on: January 28, 2012, 10:16:23 AM »
I am so late with my Dreamer Schedule! I should be uploading Chapter 34 today and I haven't even played 33! :( I got up to finishing Renesmee's wedding venue, then the laptop shut down! And after that I attempted to redo it all, and I finished then it shut down while saving, which means I was a whole save backwards.. Then it did it again! I am now only one sim day ahead of Chapter 32! The boys are now young adults (and surprisingly good looking!!) but they haven't even graduated yet, grr! I shall attempt to play that all important Chapter 33 today, it's going to be a rather huge one with the proposal, birthdays and graduation, the wedding and what happens there all in one so no guarantees for it being up today and even tomorrow is pushing it. Then i have exams starting the 8th of February so next week is looking too busy to play. (It's revise time.) Very sorry. :( So much for having generation 3 as a teen by the 9th of January. ::)

EDIT: The game has just been continually crashing as soon as it finishes loading the legacy. I'm getting some help with the crashes but I won't be able to play today - I need to revise. So it may be a week or two before the next chapter (sorry). However I have some GOOD news! Mum says I can get a new computer from eBay. :) We'll have to save up and we'll only start saving up in March after we finish furnishing our new house, so I'm expecting it around May, but yey - new computer! And not just that, but I've found some relatively cheap computers that... are able to run the game on high settings!! How awesome would that be? :D

So yea, I know I'm constantly keeping you all waiting, but once I have a new computer I won't have nearly as much problems as I currently have - and that means I can fulfill my dream of bringing you all two to three updates a week. :)

loveSims

« Reply #458 on: January 29, 2012, 10:57:21 AM »
Sorry you have so many problems, but great news about a new computer! The sims3 look awesome on high settings. :D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #459 on: January 29, 2012, 12:58:22 PM »
Sorry you have so many problems, but great news about a new computer! The sims3 look awesome on high settings. :D

Yeah, just looking at the Youtube videos by people who play on high settings is getting me excited. :D Thanks, loveSims!

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #460 on: January 29, 2012, 01:37:11 PM »
Phew, just got through reading all of this! You're doing a splendid job, and I hope my suggestions will finally work for you.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #461 on: January 29, 2012, 01:42:38 PM »
Phew, just got through reading all of this! You're doing a splendid job, and I hope my suggestions will finally work for you.

Aww, thank you so much, Moons! That must have took ages! ;D I'm glad you enjoyed it! I was literally just going to head over to the crashing thread to tell you that I played my other file I play just for fun, and I was able to play two whole hours with no crashing! :D Haven't tried my legacy yet because I know I'd end up getting stuck in and playing for too long, then not revising. :P Thank you!

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #462 on: January 29, 2012, 01:45:39 PM »
That's good news! Let me know how your Legacy goes, but on the other thread (don't want to get off topic here)!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #463 on: February 05, 2012, 07:10:49 AM »
Well everyone, it turns out the reason for the crashing was indeed that the file is corrupt. Of course, I have lots of backups. The most recent one is dated before Mel went to France so again, I am going to have to replay it. Most of this legacy is replaying and not actually getting forward at all. I've mentioned around the forum that I may be getting a new computer but knowing my luck, that'll just be pie in the sky. My schedule says I'm supposed to have generation 3 pregnant with the next nooboo right now and gen 2 hasn't even proposed yet, where my non-corrupted files stand. I think I claim the title to simmer with the worst luck ever. :(

I am not going to replay all this again until my prelim exams are over in two weeks. I could probably quite easily balance revising and replaying but the fact is that this is just really annoying me. I'm going to begin having to make backups after every sim day of playing to avoid all this happening again. ::)

loveSims

Re: The Dreamer Legacy: I Probably Have the Unlucky Trait..
« Reply #464 on: February 05, 2012, 12:39:55 PM »
Sorry that the file got corrupt! It is a good idea to save every sim day. You can name the files something that happen in the simday to make it fun. I think your trait is someone that never give up or let go of a dream.(I don't have a word for it in English)  :)

anything