Author Topic: The Dreamer Legacy: This Dream is Over! (Graveyard, Please!)  (Read 95811 times)

loveSims

Re: The Dreamer Legacy: On Yet Another Hiatus..
« Reply #435 on: January 07, 2012, 05:27:10 AM »
Just move them to the clipboard and delete them. I do it all the time if there is townies I don't like. This way you can keep the town small.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #436 on: January 07, 2012, 06:18:34 AM »
It's a shame your laptop has been hit by problems. I know how you feel as early last year my laptop's battery died.
Something I have done in Sunset valley is to move all the townies out and put my own sims in. It is a lot of fun and you have a brand new town. :)
That sounds like fun! Fez, if you would like any extra sims I'm sure I could whip some up!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline iCastl

• Queen of the Wild things
  • Townie
  • Stay gold Ponyboy.
« Reply #437 on: January 07, 2012, 11:02:41 AM »
I just read the entire thing without stopping! I so can't wait for your computer to be fixed and we get the next update...
I must admit Annalien is my all time favorite, she's just so carefree!

Good luck with all those technical problems, they seem to be worse and worse by the  minute.

Great character development and great writing Fez. :)
Sometimes love is not enough and road gets tough I don't know why.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #438 on: January 07, 2012, 12:16:02 PM »
That sounds like fun! Fez, if you would like any extra sims I'm sure I could whip some up!

Same here! Making sims is one of my favorite things to do!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #439 on: January 07, 2012, 02:17:09 PM »
Just move them to the clipboard and delete them. I do it all the time if there is townies I don't like. This way you can keep the town small.

Oooh! I shall try that, I will probably start tomorrow, thanks a lot LoveSims. :)

You can if you'd like to, I'd probably use a few Swap Shop sims, anyways, but I love making sims as well - it's one of my favourite things. :D

I just read the entire thing without stopping! I so can't wait for your computer to be fixed and we get the next update...
I must admit Annalien is my all time favorite, she's just so carefree!

Good luck with all those technical problems, they seem to be worse and worse by the  minute.

Great character development and great writing Fez. :)

Thank you so so much, and an extra thank you for reading the whole thing, especially in one go - I know it's a whole lot of chapters!  :o  I love Annalie, too, I can't wait to see what she'll turn up in at Renesmee's wedding! :D Although maybe Melissa will steal the show then with her devious plans.. You'll all have to wait and see. ;)

Sam here! Making sims is one of my favorite things to do!

As mentioned above, it's one of mine as well. :D My sim-making skills are far preferable over my horrible boxlike building ones. :P

loveSims

« Reply #440 on: January 07, 2012, 03:00:16 PM »
I bet that town of yours will be filled with beautiful and unique sims. ;)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #441 on: January 07, 2012, 03:03:50 PM »
I bet that town of yours will be filled with beautiful and unique sims. ;)

Oh yes! It will be HotVille. I think Generation 3 will have a tough time picking Dreamer Spouse Number Three. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Don't Stop Believing!
« Reply #442 on: January 10, 2012, 02:31:35 PM »
I forgot to write this a few days ago, when I took the legacy off hiatus but hey, better late than never. :P

So yeah, legacy is off hiatus because I dislike it being on hiatus. (That's why the title is 'Don't Stop Believing!' again. DSB is officially the Legacy Theme Tune. Just don't tell Journey I stole their song. :P ) Also, I'm not even sure what hiatus means anymore... I thought it meant that it is unsure when the next chapter will be, but that is always with my game. :P  Although I do plan to get playing and get Renesmee married and get a chapter up of the wedding (And another event. No, not that! Before that. :P  You'll see..) this weekend. So yeah, stay tuned!  8)

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #443 on: January 14, 2012, 01:10:45 PM »
Hiatus means that you can't get to the story for a while, so you don't know when you'll be able to update or if you'll be able to update.

We'll all be waiting for the next chapter! And my lips are sealed about you "creatively using" Journey's song. I love that song.  ;D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #444 on: January 14, 2012, 04:15:57 PM »
Hiatus means that you can't get to the story for a while, so you don't know when you'll be able to update or if you'll be able to update.

We'll all be waiting for the next chapter! And my lips are sealed about you "creatively using" Journey's song. I love that song.  ;D

I have finished playing the chapter today and it'll be here tomorrow. :) Slight change of plan - Nessie's wedding will be in Chapter 33, as something came up that took over 32 - Mel in France! I promise I'll stop with these vacations-every-chapter trend, it's just that this opp was hard to say no to! :P I reckoned we should have one last Mel chapter before it happens, anyways........ ;)

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #445 on: January 14, 2012, 06:09:00 PM »
Yay! A Mel chapter! I can't wait to see what... misfortunate deeds Mel does in France. Well, I suppose they'll be misfortunate to the French.  ;D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #446 on: January 15, 2012, 11:42:51 AM »
I'm sorry, everyone. I just spent three hours writing the whole chapter and finished it, then I was rushing again and deleted it. I can't rewrite it because Mum wants the laptop. It'll be here next week, I'm so sorry. :(

loveSims

« Reply #447 on: January 15, 2012, 02:18:04 PM »
It's ok Fez! I'll be here next week. ;)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #448 on: January 15, 2012, 02:21:48 PM »
It's ok Fez! I'll be here next week. ;)

I continued playing anyway and am happy to announce that Nessie is finally engaged to Jayden. :D

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #449 on: January 15, 2012, 07:57:32 PM »
I continued playing anyway and am happy to announce that Nessie is finally engaged to Jayden. :D
Yay! sorry about the deletion too, I HATE when that happens! Congratz to Nessie and Jayden!

anything