Author Topic: The Dreamer Legacy: This Dream is Over! (Graveyard, Please!)  (Read 95837 times)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: A Minor Interruption..
« Reply #360 on: December 03, 2011, 08:02:19 AM »
Good yo hear you have n backup! I would have missed the Dreamers :D

Thanks goodness you had a back-up! I probably would've bursted into tears if you hadn't. I'll be here, waiting for the next update!

Thank you both. :)The fan for my laptop still hasn't arrived so I have made no progress, though. :( By the way, I really love your signature, Ann! :D

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #361 on: December 03, 2011, 04:10:15 PM »
I hope your laptop fan arrives soon. Thanks on my signature. Having my links on there was really beginning to get old, and I was thinking about how I had been on the site for maybe five hours at that time. And yes, I have been on for nine hours at a time. I love this forum.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #362 on: December 03, 2011, 04:56:09 PM »
I hope your laptop fan arrives soon. Thanks on my signature. Having my links on there was really beginning to get old, and I was thinking about how I had been on the site for maybe five hours at that time. And yes, I have been on for nine hours at a time. I love this forum.  ;D

I don't think my laptop could even last as long as nine hours without taking a break! xD You and your computer/laptop are dedicated! :P

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #363 on: December 03, 2011, 05:21:19 PM »
I really hope your laptop is up and running soon Fez.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #364 on: December 03, 2011, 05:45:32 PM »
I really hope your laptop is up and running soon Fez.

Rachel

Me too. :( The site we got the fan from says it will be here by the 16th, so I've still got a couple of weeks to wait. Thank you for commenting, Rachel. :)

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #365 on: December 04, 2011, 02:15:40 PM »
You almost gave me a heart attack when you said it was gone! Hope your laptop gets well soon and you can carry on with the Dreamers. And Mel is very pretty.  :)
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #366 on: December 04, 2011, 02:16:39 PM »
You almost gave me a heart attack when you said it was gone! Hope your laptop gets well soon and you can carry on with the Dreamers. And Mel is very pretty.  :)

Thank you, Sophie! ^_^

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #367 on: December 08, 2011, 08:47:45 AM »
Thank you everyone for a whopping ten thousand views. :)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #368 on: December 22, 2011, 05:41:23 PM »
Sorry for the horrible triple post..

I felt the need to tell you all that the fan arrives tomorrow afternoon! As soon as it arrives, I begin replaying everything from chapter 27 onwards. My goal is to bring you three chapters by January 9th (when I go back to school, and my prelim exams begin) aswell as setting a very horrible goal for myself... I want generation 3, who's father hasn't even been met yet, to be a teen by the 9th January, in my game. That's my goal. :D It will require lots of simming, but I WILL do it!

I am also changing the current long lifespan to normal, after I have replayed up to where this thread is. This is because, judging by the rate I'm going at now, it will take me over six years to get to the thirtieth generation, and about two or three to get to the tenth like a normal legacy should. That's not good. My goal for the end of this legacy is June 2013, two years after I begun. That means that I am expected to get about 15 generations in one year. It's been six months, and I'm on the second. xD So yeah, that will need sorting..

It's strange to think I have screenshots for stuff that hasn't even happened yet. xD I really hope nothing is too different when replaying but if it is, I'll let you know. I'm also going to take a Christmas picture with the free Chrimbo stuff from the store, after Mel and Annalie have their YA birthdays (again..) so that will be here very, very, very soon! Yey!

Call me SuperFez for attempting to do this...... or crazy.. but you never gain anything good if you don't try, right? Expect Chapter 31 soon, and the Christmas pic even sooner. Happy Christmas, everyone!

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: A Minor (Ahem..) Interruption.. Almost Over!
« Reply #369 on: December 22, 2011, 11:58:22 PM »
Merry Christmas Fez!
The best way to get things done is to do them the crazy way. ;D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #370 on: December 22, 2011, 11:59:38 PM »
Merry Christmas Fez! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #371 on: December 23, 2011, 04:08:38 AM »
Merry Christmas Fez!
The best way to get things done is to do them the crazy way. ;D

Thanks, TallStar! And I couldn't agree more. ;)

Merry Christmas Fez! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Thank you, Gogo! ^_^

loveSims

« Reply #372 on: December 23, 2011, 04:14:06 AM »
I'm glad you get the fan! Happy simming and Merry Christmas! ;D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #373 on: December 23, 2011, 04:15:16 AM »
I'm glad you get the fan! Happy simming and Merry Christmas! ;D

Thank you, loveSims! :D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #374 on: December 23, 2011, 01:48:34 PM »
It hasn't arrived. I haven't got a clue when it will arrive. Considering the fact tomorrow is Christmas Eve and stuff is kind of hard to recieve on that day and the days after, I'm expecting it to arrive after Christmas. It was originally supposed to arrive on December the 16th! I don't know what the company is playing at. ::)

I really don't know if I'll have much time to get very far after Christmas, I'm under a hideous amount of pressure at school to get As in every subject this year. It doesn't help that I've missed a lot of the coursework due to being ill and need to teach myself a lot of it, so I'm not going to have a lot of time for simming at all after Christmas. This means I won't get very much of a normal legacy done, never mind a thirty generation one.

I really, really, really, really, really want to but I don't know if time will even let me. Time doesn't seem to be letting me have any fun these days. This is my only file at all in the sims, so I dedicate my entire simming time to it, and I try very, very hard to take decent screenshots and make funny characters and interesting storylines. I try even harder to get a chapter up at least every week, but I'm hardly ever able to. It takes about three hours alone to get up one chapter for writing, and editing each photo because my internet connection is so, so slow. I was going to try and enter Metro's Tournament this year, as well, but I suppose I can't do that, either.

So if the fan doesn't arrive tomorrow, I'm going to wait a week and see if I can even continue this legacy, and get 5 As at school in the same time. If not, you all know which one I'll have to drop. Not just the legacy, but simming altogether. I'm incredibly sorry.

anything