Author Topic: The Dreamer Legacy: This Dream is Over! (Graveyard, Please!)  (Read 96007 times)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: On Hiatus - Again (Sorry!)
« Reply #315 on: November 02, 2011, 01:08:57 PM »
Guess who's back, a little early? :D

Don't worry about it Fez. I've never said this before, but I just looked at that closeup of Mel as a teen and she looks so much like my stepsister its untrue. It might be they blue eyes/dark hair/lots of eyeliner thing.

Funnily enough, Mel looks like someone I know in real life, too! xD She looks really different as a YA and with her hair not infront of her face, you'll see soon! ;D

It's okay, Fez. We'll be here when the hiatus is over!

Thank you for understanding. :)

It's over! Woo, we got our internet back today! I might just be able to bring you the first (of many) chapters today and if not it'll be two chapters this weekend but I'm hoping for one coming along today! :)

loveSims

Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Just off Hiatus (Woo!)
« Reply #316 on: November 02, 2011, 03:08:16 PM »
Welcome back!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #317 on: November 02, 2011, 06:48:52 PM »
You're BACK!!!
Welcome back Fez! ;D

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #318 on: November 04, 2011, 12:34:57 PM »
This comment is lodaing, please be patient....

Glad to see you back among us :D
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #319 on: November 05, 2011, 12:18:54 PM »
Thank you for the welcome backs, everyone! The chapter is being typed now, and once it's up, so to will be Renesmee and her version of the Dreamhouse on the Swap Shop! :D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #320 on: November 05, 2011, 03:39:32 PM »
Author's Note: This is the longest chapter so far, I'm afraid! Sorry! I guess this is what happens when you are deprived of the internet for so long! ;D Also, as I could barely fit the proper size of my screenies in the Dreamhouse Remodel collage, please click here for more in-detail shots. Finally, enjoy the chapter! :)

Chapter 27 - Hey, Renesmee!

Renesmee
We'll start with the day before my birthday..

Mum had a wish to catch every type of fish you can in Sunset Valley! She only needed one more: the Deathfish - so off she went to the Graveyard at midnight..

..And she maxed the fishing skill! So she's maxed all four of her skills - painting, gardening, cooking and fishing! I'm so proud of her! Mum says she wants to go on and supermax cooking and painting now. I wonder if she'll start any other skill..?

On the very early morning of my birthday I was still awake. Mum, Dad and I were the only sims not asleep. Dad got Mum's adult sculpture finished just in time for it to stand on the current heir stand, only for a few more hours.

Dad started mine as well. As I waited for him to complete it, I planned a very important party....

My birthday party, of course! I made it formal, put on my favourite classical music and we danced the night away!

Mum and Dad sure know how to dance! I was happy to see that Donna turned up. We had a chat later and it seems that Donna's wizened up a bit! She even had a job as a doctor - a mean-spirited doctor, who would have thought!

Finally, it was time.. Everyone crowded round the dining table for the last birthday that there would be there, before I renovated the house. I blew out my candles and aged up....

Fancy a look at my new wardrobe?

I've grown into quite a muscular body and I'm very toned. I'm quite proud of it! I'd rather not parade it around like Melissa does, though.. (Don't tell her I said that!)

My new young adult trait is charismatic! I have already picked my lifetime wish, as you know, which is to become an International Super Spy. We've got a few things to take care of before I sign up at the police station, though!

(Excuse the bad graphics.  :-[ )
The day after my birthday, my first day as heir, was a day almost as important as the birthday itself!

Have you guessed, yet?

Yes, the first day spent in my remodel of the Dreamhouse! (Far more luxurious.. far more smart-looking and far more, err.. sea foam. I may have overdone it on the sea-foam..) But that's not quite what I was talking about...

My graduation! That was me in my graduation robes..
and this is me in my new car, ready to take my family to the ceremony!

I'm so overly excited! Melissa took the front seat next to me, wanting the best view. (of course) But she hasn't said anything mean to me lately and she didn't even frown at my party yesterday, so maybe she's had a change of heart! The right shot shows us all outside City Hall, in our formals. Yes, that is Mel's formal, so don't be fooled into thinking she's going to a night club! Same with Nicholas, actually - who wears that shade of pink all over? Annalie looks okay, right?

Not after her last minute change! You should have seen the mayor's face at her swimsuit - priceless! xD

My graduation was swell! I got the Highest Honour and I'm Class Valedictorian! I'm so pleased! My classmates voted me Most Likely to take over the World, which I was quite flattered by! Donna smiled at me while I was on the stage and mouthed "It was all those public speaking contests you won!". That explains the charismatic trait, then!

I took the family out for a celebratory graduation meal at the Bistro, my treat! We all got discounts because we're celebrities! Most of us are one star but Benjamin, Mum and I are two stars and Nicholas is nearly three! Nicholas loves being a celebrity - It's our friendships with him that made us celebs in the first place! I'm not as keen, but the discounts are certainly a plus!

It was after the meal that I went to apply for a job in the Law Enforcement career.

I work on weekdays, so that means I have to wait the whole weekend long for my first day! I was kept busy, though.. Remember how I just told you about being a celebrity....?

Apparently, celebrities have a duty to go clubbing! I even got my drinks on the house!

Speaking of houses, the next morning I noticed that my family were quite enjoying the new items I bought for our home..

Annalie loves the fish tank and no one can keep Benjamin away from that fire pit!

I've been sticking to the treadmill I put in my room like glue: I want to max this skill!

Both Melissa and Nicholas have already maxed it and they're only teens!

I have maxed logic, though! I'm playing around with our new chemistry set now and I discovered a Ninja Vanish potion! I was hoping it'd make you become invisible but chemistry isn't quite as cool as that. ;) It actually only makes you return home when you're lost somewhere. Oh well. Annalie is close to maxing logic. She discovered a star!

I know a couple that like to watch the stars.. although they were too busy at Eugi's to be watching them tonight!

Yep, Mum and Dad went on another date! I hope I'm that loved up when I find my own man.. Mum and Dad loved Eugi's so much they went back the next day!

If there's any Dreamer that loves being a celebrity, it's Nick.. right? Wrong! - Check out Melissa!

She got papped at her Sports Club Awards Ceremony; she got papped at the swimming pool and.. she even flirted with the paparazzi!

I met a guy, too.. I got promoted after my first day at work on Monday and when I went to meet my new workmates one in particular was very quiet - I don't think he spoke at all, at first! It was only when I turned to have a proper look at him that I was reminded of something.. something that happened years ago..
'Your dreams, however, are not the only reason I want you to be there. There is also someone you will meet. Someone crucial to you, your family, and linked to me.....'
.....But no, this can't be! My theory, that I came to the conclusion of with the help of Benjamin, was that I'd find Max himself here! But this.. he.. he doesn't look like Max at all!

I don't have a picture of this man - my shift ended too quick for me to get a chance for a photo..

Who have you met, Renesmee?

loveSims

Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 27 - Hey, Renesmee!
« Reply #321 on: November 05, 2011, 04:28:32 PM »
The house look amazing! Great update ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #322 on: November 05, 2011, 05:19:27 PM »
The house look amazing! Great update ;D

Thank you! :)

I have updated the Family Tree, put the brand new Dreamhouse Remodel on the Swap Shop and Renesmee is available for download! :)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #323 on: November 05, 2011, 06:58:24 PM »
Welcome back Fez! Happy Birthday to Renesmee! I really like the remodel!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #324 on: November 06, 2011, 05:28:40 AM »
Welcome back Fez! Happy Birthday to Renesmee! I really like the remodel!

Thank you, Gogo! :)

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #325 on: November 06, 2011, 06:17:38 AM »
Yay! The Dreamers are back. Love the remodel, and I love Nessie!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #326 on: November 06, 2011, 06:30:10 AM »
Yay! The Dreamers are back. Love the remodel, and I love Nessie!

Thank you! I'm really, really happy with the way she turned out. :)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #327 on: November 06, 2011, 03:45:37 PM »
Happy birthday Nessie!
I love the remodel, it's so... I don't know.... Renesmee?!?  ;)

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
« Reply #328 on: November 06, 2011, 09:16:09 PM »
Yay! You're back, Fez, with a brand new chapter!  That remodel looks really nice and I'm glad that you're back on! ;D
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #329 on: November 07, 2011, 11:35:34 AM »
So I finally went through all of the house remodel, great job there ! waiting eagerly for the next chapter, Mel's dress is awesome :D
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

anything