Author Topic: The Dreamer Legacy: This Dream is Over! (Graveyard, Please!)  (Read 95826 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 26 - Conclusion to Generation One
« Reply #300 on: September 22, 2011, 06:12:07 PM »
1 generation down, 29 to go :D
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #301 on: September 23, 2011, 03:15:08 AM »
1 generation down, 29 to go :D

Yep, haha! That was actually what I was going to call this chapter but I decided it was too similar to an up and coming title of another. :D I do hope raising Gen 3 won't take as long as this did, to be honest, as that means my whole legacy will take over a good two (or even more) years to complete! :o So I reckon I might switch to normal setting instead of long or at least shorten each lifestage setting by 10 or so days. We'll see. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #302 on: September 23, 2011, 05:11:31 AM »
yes, I would agree with the making lifespans shorter, in my Legacy I added days only to YA Life stage, so that he can complete what I wanted of him befor going to adult, but usally with other gens, you have the child and teen stage, you can do a lot even by just adding 5 days to each, and some traveling  ;D
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #303 on: September 23, 2011, 11:25:31 AM »
yes, I would agree with the making lifespans shorter, in my Legacy I added days only to YA Life stage, so that he can complete what I wanted of him befor going to adult, but usally with other gens, you have the child and teen stage, you can do a lot even by just adding 5 days to each, and some traveling  ;D

Yep, I think I will shorten the spans and hopefully we will be seeing even more generations within a few months. ;)

EDIT: I have decided to put together a list of profiles for each Dreamer when they die. For my own vanity, really ( ;D ) and also to keep all the information in one place. After each Dreamer dies, I shall put this profile together, but as Lori will never die I shall make hers now, before Renesmee takes to the stage. There won't be a chapter this week as I haven't managed to get any playtime this weekend for remodelling Renesmee's version of the Dreamhouse. I'll probably still be working on it next weekend also. Once I'm finished, I will upload it along with the YA Renesmee as well. That means no chapters for two weeks, sorry. :(

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #304 on: September 25, 2011, 01:57:09 PM »
Lori Dreamer - Generation One

Lori Dreamer, born and raised in Strangetown, is the founder of the Dreamer Legacy and has become immortal thanks to the family's ex butler Max Skills's secret recipe for immortality.

Lori's style is very classic and girly. ^_^ These are my favourite five outfits of hers:

Lori has maxed four skills. Painting, Cooking, Fishing and Gardening. She will supermax cooking and painting..

Lori works as a self-employed painter.

Favourites:
Red
Hot Dogs
Custom

Traits:
Family-Oriented
Great Kisser
Hopeless Romantic
Lucky
Over-Emotional

Lifetime Wish:
Surrounded By Family

Spouse:
Taylor Grimshaw

Memories:

First House

First Best Friend (Vita Alto)

Meeting Taylor

First Kiss

The Proposal

The Wedding

The First Pregnancy

Firstborn - Renesmee Dreamer

The Second Pregnancy

Secondborn - Annalie Dreamer

Thirdborn - Melissa Dreamer

The Third Pregnancy

Fourthborn - Benjamin Dreamer

Fifthborn - Nicholas Dreamer

The New House

Adult Birthday

Becoming Immortal

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #305 on: September 25, 2011, 02:36:05 PM »
Yay for Flashback Chapter! The first generation was amazing, and I'll be here for the next 29! *celebrates*

loveSims

« Reply #306 on: September 25, 2011, 04:25:15 PM »
Thanks that was lovely!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #307 on: September 25, 2011, 04:32:41 PM »
Yay for Flashback Chapter! The first generation was amazing, and I'll be here for the next 29! *celebrates*

Hehe, yey! Thank you. :D

Thanks that was lovely!

Awwh, thank you. ;D

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
« Reply #308 on: September 25, 2011, 04:44:00 PM »
Good job with all of the pictures!  It was very beautiful.  Thank you! :D
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #309 on: September 25, 2011, 05:27:17 PM »
Good job with all of the pictures!  It was very beautiful.  Thank you! :D

Thank you. :) I took some new ones for the trait pictures and the favourites. The one where Lori is dancing to custom music actually shows the new flooring on Renesmee's remodel of the Dreamhouse.. :D Thanks for reading and welcome to the forum as I have never yet seen you around here. :)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #310 on: October 06, 2011, 04:53:45 AM »
Hey everyone, I just got some credit to allow internet on my phone! (If the little mobile signal doesn't appear on this message it's because my phone shows me how sites are on the web as they are meant to be rather than the phone versions) I have some good news and some bad news.. The good news is that I've just moved into a lovely new house but that means, because we don't have internet connection available yet, that I can only get onto the forum through my mobile and that means no updates for a whole two weeks. That's the bad news. :( But the (further) good news is that I get more simming time, especially as the October holidays are coming up, so when I come back there'll be updates galore! :D

loveSims

« Reply #311 on: October 06, 2011, 06:17:17 AM »
Enjoy playing sims! Look foward to the updates  :D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #312 on: October 22, 2011, 01:06:09 PM »
Here to say that the legacy's hiatus is extended to a further three weeks as our internet suppliers are having problems with the area we have moved to. (I'm using a dongle for temporary access now) Very sorry, but the good news is that currently in my simming marathon I am seven chapters ahead of where we are now! (and nearing an end to the eighth!) By the time the hiatus is over, I'm pretty sure that the third generation will be nearing young adult (remember I'm on the long span, people!), so yey! I decided to reduce the young adult stage by ten days and I think I reduced the teen and child spans too but nothing else, mainly because Taylor is nearing elder and I don't want him to go. :'( I really really miss posting and the forum and everything.

To give a few clues, right now in the Dreamer save file I only have two sims in my current household... and that's cos they are traveling somewhere.. and it's their third trip there in one sim week. (You'll see why!) Renesmee, who is not in the travel party, has met her man and, relatedly, she has partly uncovered Max's secret but she is still not married.. Annalie and Mel are both Young Adults now and Mel is acting suspiciously.. Think it might have something to do with her career choice! ;D

So yeah, that's all for now. I may be online a few times at school and things but Chapter 27 will only be here in three weeks. I'm sorry. :(

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: On Hiatus - Again (Sorry!)
« Reply #313 on: October 22, 2011, 01:18:49 PM »
Don't worry about it Fez. I've never said this before, but I just looked at that closeup of Mel as a teen and she looks so much like my stepsister its untrue. It might be they blue eyes/dark hair/lots of eyeliner thing.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: On Hiatus - Again (Sorry!)
« Reply #314 on: October 23, 2011, 05:24:09 PM »
It's okay, Fez. We'll be here when the hiatus is over!