Author Topic: The Dreamer Legacy: This Dream is Over! (Graveyard, Please!)  (Read 95742 times)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 24 - Bonjour Benjamin!
« Reply #285 on: September 04, 2011, 06:07:23 AM »
Yay for a Ben chapter! I'll call you, Ben!  ;D I've been waiting for a chapter like this for a long time. I forgot it was thirty generations!

Nicholas will have his own chapter, too. ;) Gosh, I do hope I make it to thirty gen! It'll take ages though, considering it's been a few months and my second gens are only teens LOL. I suppose that's what happens when you play on the long lifespan. ;) Thanks, Ann!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #286 on: September 06, 2011, 10:42:36 AM »
For anyone that is a fan of the Dreamer's many outfits, I have just released Drawer 3 in my Dreamer's Closet at the Swap Shop. Drawer 3 features Ben's top in Chapter 24, as well as the outfit Lori is wearing when she completes her LTW. You can find it here. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #287 on: September 13, 2011, 08:31:48 AM »
Author's Note: Sorry about the late update, I've had some things going on. I've also tried a sort-of new style of writing that I've decided to make exclusive to Nick Dreamer, so I hope it makes up for the wait and that you all like it. :)

Chapter 25 - Prom Night.. Being Mister Popular

Nicholas
Hey there! I'm Nicholas, but that's far too posh a name for me, so call me Nick!

As you can see, my favourite colour is hot pink, my food is pancakes and I just love roots music!
My traits are athletic, friendly, lucky and party animal and I am the youngest Dreamer there is.. so far. But I'm the most popular, too! Well, if you don't count Mister-Maxed-Charisma Dad.. I am the first celebrity in the household! That's just awesome, I know! I got my star from being either best friends or something close with almost ten celebrities around Sunset Valley! I'm friends with everyone at school, too and my Lifetime Wish is Superstar Athlete.

It's been a busy week in the Dreamhouse.. Most of us have been skilling..

Well, I'm not going to put that athletic trait to waste, am I! Level 9 Melissa helped me, and Renesmee maxed logic! And Mum maxed Cooking! Jeez, we're a talented bunch! ;)

Mum and Dad both got promotions from their self-employed jobs. Dad's trying to get 25 ice sculptures done before Renesmee's birthday in 6 days, so he can sculpt her.. He says he'll sculpt me and Ben, too!

So, anyways, us teens in the house received some awesome news the other day.. The prom was happening! Jeez, I only just started High School, but hey! We all scurried off to find dates.. Well, except for Renesmee, who said she thought prom was silly and that she wasn't going..

Ben, my twin, knows this girl.. one of the Landgraab twins. My best friend Eugenia's twin Melodie. Ben has a bit of a thing for her.. And so he invited her round for a fun filled few hours.

And then things got romantic..

But Melodie had to leave before Ben got a chance to ask her to prom. Hey at least he got a celeb star out of being romantic with her!

So Ben had to wait till the next day, when the rest of us were going to ask our dates. Us Dreamers stick together, so much that we ask our dates at the same time! Jeez!

We all dreamt that night, about the next coming days..

Ben dreamt of dating Melodie, Annalie dreamt of being Valedictorian, Melissa dreamt of skipping school and I dreamt of being Prom King.
I hope our dreams come true..
Renesmee wasn't asleep, she had started a new skill: Charisma! She picked up some skills from dad, who had been to his first celebrity party that evening. I think I might get around to that skill, too, actually...

So, I knew about Ben and Melodie.. and I knew about me and my crush Jebediah.. but I was a little confused as to who Melissa was asking? I mean.. the only guy left at High School was..

Ashley Bunch. I think I get why Mel has been snubbing me lately, by the way. It turns out Jebediah is a Klepto like her, too... And I suppose it didn't help that the paparazzi came to photograph me and then Ashley Bunch got.. ahem.. distracted and ended up going home before Mel even had a chance to compliment his personality.. Gosh. I'll have to gift her to make up for it sometime..

Anyways..

Ben asked Melodie.. and Annalie asked Zebulon.. and Renesmee did her homework.. Hmm. I think she's the only one that actually completed it..

Ben got a second star out of becoming Melodie's boyfriend! Hmm.. That makes him more famous than me..

Things were getting really cute and romantic.. even Mum and Dad got together and watched the stars!

Mum got a celeb star, too! I don't know why.. Maybe because she's mine and Ben's Mum. :D

Soon enough, it got dark, and I and Mel were the only Dreamers awake. Mel was starting on a new book. Jeez, she must have been real bored to start up her writing skill again!

And it was time for me to ask my guy to the prom. ^-^

It went brilliantly! He even gave me flowers.... despite being desperate for some sleep. So I let him go, excitedly awaiting prom.. which was tonight!

Let's skip the boring bit inbetween now and prom..

We all had an amazing time! Annalie was a little late cos she had her job at the supermarket to go to, but when she arrived (In her everyday wear, might I add) her and Zebulon were stuck together like glue the whole night!
Benjamin and Melodie were the same, although I think Melodie got into a few fights with some girls who looked at Ben! Ha, I bet he's happy about that! :P
Mel was.. err.. on her own. She arrived late as well. But she looked stunning, and she was picked right up by the new boy, German, who just joined school today! Ha, luck!
And as for Renesmee.. well, she did arrive after all. In her everyday wear too! Something to do with refusing to be dressed up for some antics.. Is it just me or was she having some mood swing today?

Well, it got way beyond fixed, cos Nessie was Prom Queen!

And need I mention who got crowned as King? ;)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 25 - Prom Night.. Being Mister Popular
« Reply #288 on: September 13, 2011, 11:00:03 AM »
Jeez this update was long, but it was good ! congratulations for Nick ,  how did you get those photo frames?? are those the ones that came with ambitions? I never knew how to use them :P
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #289 on: September 13, 2011, 11:02:52 AM »
Jeez this update was long, but it was good ! congratulations for Nick ,  how did you get those photo frames?? are those the ones that came with ambitions? I never knew how to use them :P

Thanks, Kiko! Oh gosh, sorry! I never noticed the length, haha, while I was typing I actually thought it was quite short but I must have been typing very quickly, lol! The photo frames with the prom picture appear in your sims inventory after prom has finished, then you can drag them out and put them on the wall or on a table. The photo is already in the frame when you drag it out of the inventory. It's a feature from Generations. :)

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #290 on: September 13, 2011, 06:32:46 PM »
Yes, I do love the Nick chapter as well, ad congrats on everyone getting their prom dates in order! Except for Mel... But she got a prom date, all right! I can't wait for more! Especially on the boys' new girl-/boy-friends.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #291 on: September 14, 2011, 03:08:24 AM »
Yes, I do love the Nick chapter as well, ad congrats on everyone getting their prom dates in order! Except for Mel... But she got a prom date, all right! I can't wait for more! Especially on the boys' new girl-/boy-friends.

Yey! Thank you, Ann. :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #292 on: September 16, 2011, 12:18:36 PM »
I spend the afternoon reading your story from the beginning and I love it! Can't believe I did not read it sooner it's a lovely story :)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #293 on: September 16, 2011, 12:27:23 PM »
I spend the afternoon reading your story from the beginning and I love it! Can't believe I did not read it sooner it's a lovely story :)

Wow, loveSims! Thank you so, so, so much! That just brightened up my day! I'm so glad and happy that you liked it so much. :D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #294 on: September 17, 2011, 04:35:57 PM »
Chapter 26 - Conclusion to Generation One

Lori
It was a lovely bright morning, as usual. I cooked the day's serving of pancakes (Grapes - Nicholas's favourite) and the smell of them found it's way throughout the house.. waking my family up. The sun was steadily rising over our town, and the hill our lavish house stood on had the best view of it as it took it's seat in the sky, shining over Summerhill Court in the direction that the Alto's huge pink tacky mansion stood. Vita would be inside, and Holly, shielding themselves from the sun. They always did this. I only saw them nowadays on the rare occasions that I'd be out at night.
As these common thoughts floated around my head, I remembered that today wasn't any normal day.. Here I was contemplating my friends lives, and not just any old friends, but friends that owned most of the town I live in.. My life had rocketed since I, just fresh over the brink of turning into a young adult, had first set foot in Sunset Valley, the place I only saw in movies..
Today, I was stepping down as the current legacy heir and my firstborn, Renesmee, would age up, graduate from High School and take up the role of continuing what I started. Today would also be the day that Renesmee would know of my immortality.. the day that my daughter would know that I am set to live longer than not only her, but the generations following her, too..
At this fact, I felt a hint of regret as a tear slid down my cheek, but I brushed it away. Renesmee Dreamer's life was just starting, and I needn't cry until it arrives to the end..

'I look around at the gorgeous two houses next to mine.. These belong to my neighbours. I have never seen such beautiful lots away from the TV and magazines.. I feel out of place. I feel like an alien to this luxury world. I feel I don’t have the right to be here. I feel overwhelmed.. Then I look again, and I see something different. I see my future. I see my family. I see myself growing old with my husband, surrounded by my now-grown children, and their kids….
…I look for the third time, and they’re gone. But I know that those people will be back, and they won’t just be a vision this time. I do belong here. I turn around and face the new house before me, and I smile. For this here, is my home. ' -From Chapter 1 - the Dreamer's Dreamhouse

Forever, Lori....

CandyHeartedSim

Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 26 - Conclusion to Generation One
« Reply #295 on: September 17, 2011, 04:40:53 PM »
Wow. Beautifully written Fez. I'm sure Rennesme will do her mother proud.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #296 on: September 17, 2011, 04:47:39 PM »
Wow. Beautifully written Fez. I'm sure Rennesme will do her mother proud.

Thank you so much, Jessie. :)

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #297 on: September 18, 2011, 12:51:22 PM »
Beautiful.

loveSims

« Reply #298 on: September 18, 2011, 01:13:54 PM »
You realy have a way with words. Beautifully written!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #299 on: September 18, 2011, 01:20:13 PM »
Beautiful.

You realy have a way with words. Beautifully written!

Thank you so, so much Ann and loveSims. Everyone's comments have truly made my day. :D

anything