Author Topic: The Dreamer Legacy: This Dream is Over! (Graveyard, Please!)  (Read 95718 times)

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 23 - What Did You Expect From A Kleptomaniac?
« Reply #270 on: August 27, 2011, 03:12:02 PM »
Of course not! If anyone knows anything about mel, it's that she isn't a quitter!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #271 on: August 27, 2011, 04:59:04 PM »
Of course not! If anyone knows anything about mel, it's that she isn't a quitter!

Definitely! ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #272 on: August 28, 2011, 05:50:22 PM »
Awesome updates! I've missed the last two weeks because I was in Florida with no Internet connection.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline Alieana4518

• Llama Wrangler
  • Isn't he a beauty? :)
« Reply #273 on: August 28, 2011, 10:41:52 PM »
Serves Mel right! Gah. She just rubs me the wrong way. MARSHMELLOWS ARE WAY BETTER THEN MEL! I'm happy Zebulon chose Annalie instead!
One day everything will make sense... On the way there, love like you'll never get hurt. -Erica Kohn

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #274 on: August 29, 2011, 12:35:20 PM »
Awesome updates! I've missed the last two weeks because I was in Florida with no Internet connection.

Heh, that's okay. I hope you had a great time in Florida! :D And thank you!

Serves Mel right! Gah. She just rubs me the wrong way. MARSHMELLOWS ARE WAY BETTER THEN MEL! I'm happy Zebulon chose Annalie instead!

Lol, Annalie is too! Thank you, Aliena! :D

It seems we all have differing opions on Mel.. I wonder what you all will make of Ben and Nick.. ;)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #275 on: August 31, 2011, 04:00:35 PM »
I just wanted to say a massive thank you for a lovely 5000 views. I don't ever really comment or thank my views because up until recently I never noticed the view count in the corner of the thread, lol, and also because I don't want to irritate anyone by constantly nattering on about views, so just this once.. ;) Thank you for the lovely 5K to all my readers! :-*

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #276 on: August 31, 2011, 05:37:01 PM »
You deserve them, Fez!

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #278 on: September 03, 2011, 04:04:34 PM »
Chapter 24 - Bonjour Benjamin!

Benjamin
Okay, okay, enough of those chapters from the girls of the house! It's time for Benjamin to make an appearance! Woooo!
You, er, do remember who I am, right? Always dresses in blue.. curly blonde hair.. the athletic, brave daredevil? No? Ugh. Well, don't worry, you'll soon remember who I am!

That's me at the top! Remember me now? Awesome! And yep, I'm now a teen and so is my brother, Nick. Nick isn't as extreme as me. I do everything in a very extreme way. I sleep extreme, I eat extreme, I shower extreme. I even look extreme!

Nick is kinda the opposite of me. His favourite colour is pink, mine is blue. His hair is straight, mine is curly. We do share our athletic trait, though! And we are best friends, so we share that too. Nick's new teen trait was Party Animal and mine is Handy, although I haven't started on my Handiness skill yet.

As soon as we turned into teens, Nick went off to take lots of photos to put on his Facebook. And he instantly got, like, fifteen calls from lots of different girls! Lucky him! I, however, didn't get any. Surely I'm not that bad looking?

Melissa laughed when she saw me, and said I looked like a young Arlo Bunch! I don't see much difference between Nick and I in beauty, but I changed my hair anyway. Those extreme blue highlights are such an improvement, right?

Well, I think they are.

Anyways, nothing much happened following my shared birthday with Nick. Oh, well yeah. Mum completed her Lifetime Wish when Nick blue out his candles..

..Do they really have to kiss like that? And in front of all my friends, too! Bleugh!
Ahem, as I was saying.. nothing much happened following the party. I had my first day at school, which was boring. Far too boring for an extreme person like me! But I bared the whole day.. and I got an award for it!
Have you ever heard of opportunities? Yeah, me neither. I remember getting one at elementary school last year.. going to a stadium game or something? Well, anyway, this was a far more awesome opp! I got asked to go to France!

All I had to do was go off to Champs Les Sims, interview someone, and then go back home. Easy enough, right? It took a bit of persuading to Mum, but she let me go when I promised I'd get a gift for her..

And I did! I got Mum some French recipes and I got some other stuff for the rest of the family as well.. And of course, I couldn't leave without getting something for myself! So I got the best thing there was, a Kenspa! Shame it wasn't blue, though.
I managed to interview that French Merchant, too. Jeez, was he boring or what!? I practically ran away from him into the general store because he was that boring! But I got the opp completed, all I had to do was go home now. Meh, France seemed boring: Maybe, despite only have spent a few hours here, I'd take an early leave..?

Yeah right! The guy at the general store asked me to go to some tomb to find an important item for him. I wasn't even that bothered about the item, but a tomb, you say? Wow! I've never been in a tomb before, and neither has anyone in my family. I bet I'd be the first out of everyone in my school to go into one! Girls would be calling me now, because of my bravery. I couldn't get on my Kenspa quick enough!

(These pictures are in order, from left to right and top to bottom.)
Aren't those such extreme photos? I really did wear myself out pushing all those stones and searching for those secret ancient coins and opening hidden doors and blablabla. So I had a rest and explored the bottom floor the next morning..

I completed the Forgotton Burial Mounds (erm.. Celtic Ruins it was called, I think?) in record time!: A day!

What do you mean you've beat that time?

Anyways, do you know what the item was? A baseball! But I didn't really mind because I had an amazing time! I took the baseball back to the guy at the General Store and then went to the cafe to try some Crepes. Ugh, I'd pick Cobbler over them anyday. I hope Mum doesn't take those recipes I got her too seriously and start cooking French meals every day..

My three days were almost up, I was just halfway into my second once I had gotten back to my base camp, so I sorted out all the special stones and things I collected into who I would give them to, and set off for home.

As soon as I got there, I ate some well deserved Cobbler. Yey for my favourite food!

I kept the Kenspa, of course. It became my most prized possession, along with my recoloured treasure chest the general store guy gave me in return for his baseball.

I had found some 740 year old bottle of Nectar in that tomb somewhere, so I gave it to Dad to try. I wonder if it went well with that cake he was eating..

Mum got her four recipe books. Boy, was she pleased! She said she'd cook some Frogs Legs for dinner tomorrow! Umm.. wait.. I'm not too sure if that's a good thing..

I got Annalie a book about how to catch French fish, I also gave her my leftover dried food. She asked for them. Something about them looking like marshmallows..

I got Mel some precious stones and metals. She was happy with them.

I got Nick some precious stones, too. Amethysts, his favourite colour: Pink!

But Renesmee got the most precious stone. As well as an incense holder, Renesmee got the diamond I found..

..Not just because Renesmee is also my best friend, but because she has let me, and only me, know the real reason why Max left. She said that she was so fluttered about it that she just had to tell someone. She didn't think Dad was the right person, Mum was too emotional and would just start crying instead of being of any real help, Annalie was too insane to understand, Mel hated her and Nick is so gossipy that he'd just tell everyone. A secret like this is one that deserves no less than something as valuable as a diamond..

*Yawn* Boy, am I tired! I reckon I should go for a quick work out before bed. Yep, I'm weird like that! :P

Bye!

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 24 - Bonjour Benjamin!
« Reply #279 on: September 03, 2011, 04:13:51 PM »
I'll call you Ben!
The boys really do look alike though.

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #280 on: September 03, 2011, 04:32:34 PM »
Ugh, cliffhanger! This had better not turn into a 'Who's Forest's daddy?' or Midnight mystery!
And the blue highlights are interesting. I'd call Ben as well!

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #281 on: September 03, 2011, 04:34:26 PM »
yeah I'll call him ben too, that name take too long to type, you were right! he seems like a very intresting guy will following him very closly  ;D
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #282 on: September 03, 2011, 04:35:49 PM »
I'll call you Ben!
The boys really do look alike though.

Heh, I'm sure he'll appreciate that. ;) And yes, they do. Just the eye and hair colour changes. :D Thanks, TallStar.

Ugh, cliffhanger! This had better not turn into a 'Who's Forest's daddy?' or Midnight mystery!
And the blue highlights are interesting. I'd call Ben as well!

Ooh, Ben has a growing fan club, he'll be thrilled! :D And the mystery shall only be revealed when Nessie turns into a Young Adult, I'm sure. I may drop some hints along the way. Thank you, Sophie!

yeah I'll call him ben too, that name take too long to type, you were right! he seems like a very intresting guy will following him very closly  ;D

That's fine, Ben is a common short name for Benjamin. He prefers it that way, too! And indeed he is, very interesting.. ;) Thanks, Kiko!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #283 on: September 03, 2011, 05:41:05 PM »
Hey everyone! I have made a Family Tree for the Dreamers. After all, it will be hard to keep track of thirty generations. ;)

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #284 on: September 03, 2011, 08:31:40 PM »
Yay for a Ben chapter! I'll call you, Ben!  ;D I've been waiting for a chapter like this for a long time. I forgot it was thirty generations!

anything