Author Topic: The Dreamer Legacy: This Dream is Over! (Graveyard, Please!)  (Read 95780 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 20 - Stealing The Spotlight
« Reply #225 on: August 14, 2011, 01:34:12 PM »
You are gona get in trouble girl .....

Erm, why exactly? o_O
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #226 on: August 14, 2011, 01:57:46 PM »
Melissa is my favorite character , now you got a problem with her, you got a problem with me ....
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #227 on: August 14, 2011, 02:01:29 PM »
Melissa is my favorite character , now you got a problem with her, you got a problem with me ....

Ooh, lol, but Fez can always kick her out or something, seeing as she is her creator. ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #228 on: August 14, 2011, 02:02:45 PM »

:D Sadly, a lot of the Dreamers have a problem with Mel.. Especially after chapter 22.. ;)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #229 on: August 14, 2011, 02:09:25 PM »
Sounds interesting can't wait to find out what Mel has been up to.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #230 on: August 14, 2011, 02:13:12 PM »
Thanks, Rachel. :) I already played the entirety of chapter 20 but sadly, i had to reinstall my game and had to use my backup to play which means I had to lose everything that happened in Chapter 21, so hopefully I'll be able to replay it all a little later. :)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #231 on: August 14, 2011, 02:35:48 PM »
I just read through this entire thing and I have to say I ADORE Melissa!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #232 on: August 14, 2011, 02:40:12 PM »
I just read through this entire thing and I have to say I ADORE Melissa!

Lol, thank you so much, TallStar! It seems Mel has a growing fan club! :D I do wonder what you will all think of her when her true colours appear. ;)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #233 on: August 14, 2011, 04:04:35 PM »
Lol, thank you so much, TallStar! It seems Mel has a growing fan club! :D I do wonder what you will all think of her when her true colours appear. ;)
If you ever consider kicking her out, please put in the swap shop, she would be the perfect wife for my upcoming story,  if you can't appreciate her "qualities" I can  :D
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #234 on: August 14, 2011, 04:11:01 PM »
If you ever consider kicking her out, please put in the swap shop, she would be the perfect wife for my upcoming story,  if you can't appreciate her "qualities" I can  :D

I am putting all the Dreamers on the Swap Shop as soon as they turn into Young Adult, you will be happy to know. :) Lori and Taylor are already up. Obviously, I'm not putting Max up as he isn't a Dreamer and is Leto's swap shop masterpiece anyway, haha. :D

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #235 on: August 14, 2011, 04:14:21 PM »
that's great to know, If I see you kicking her out, the dreamers will be concidered traitors and will be treated so in my next story, you don't mind do you?

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #236 on: August 14, 2011, 04:23:12 PM »
that's great to know, If I see you kicking her out, the dreamers will be concidered traitors and will be treated so in my next story, you don't mind do you?

Nahh, you can do what you like. :D I am actually contemplating the storyline, though, and therefore your storyline may not go well with it.  :-\ I know for defenite what will happen right up to Renesmee's YA birthday.. but as Nessie is enemies with Mel and is the heir and we do need a spot in the household for Nessie's baby (and husband.....) someone does need to get kicked out. It might not be Melissa, but it might be. However, I promise all my readers this: Who ever I am kicking out, their story doesn't end just because their time in the Dreamhouse does. I will certainly be continuing it. ;) Also, you are all forgetting that Ben is a daredevil! Something tells me he has quite a bit of trouble to stir up as well! :P

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #237 on: August 14, 2011, 04:27:53 PM »
not my legacy, my future dynasty ;)

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #238 on: August 14, 2011, 07:33:22 PM »
Don't send her out of the Dreamhouse! Please! I guess if you must... I can't wait for Ben and Nick's own chapter!

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #239 on: August 15, 2011, 12:47:16 PM »
You SOO are a great writer and storyteller. (Honestly, haven't read the whole thing yet, I just wanted to tell you this.) Of course you can be humble, but don't belittle yourself in your eyes because you think others can write better. I could tell in one post that you have a unique writing style and relate things perfectly. :D
Check out my new story here!

anything