Author Topic: The Dreamer Legacy: This Dream is Over! (Graveyard, Please!)  (Read 95727 times)

CandyHeartedSim

Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 19 - Changing Renesmee (Part III)
« Reply #210 on: August 11, 2011, 09:11:41 AM »
It's a shame you couldn't get edit town to work :(

Great update, Fez! I hope Rennesme will stay her natural blonde self  :D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #211 on: August 11, 2011, 10:59:58 AM »
Thanks Sophie! Aha, same. I just don't think purple's my colour. ;)

Thank you, Jessie and yeah I did even try to redownload Curtis but it just wasn't happening. :( And I think she will! :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #212 on: August 11, 2011, 11:11:47 AM »
I`d wear it... Just kidding, seafoam isn`t my colour. ;) :P

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #213 on: August 11, 2011, 11:43:01 AM »
Hey now, Carlos, don't be so harsh on yourself. Sea foam suits everyone! ;)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #214 on: August 12, 2011, 01:39:06 PM »
Chapter 20 - Stealing The Spotlight

Melissa
Hello! Guess who's back? Yep, me! And it's my birthday! Renesmee organised it.

..It's err.. also Annalie's birthday.. Ew, let's just get this bit over and done with..

Ew. Have you ever seen sillier hair? Bleugh. Everyone cheered far more when it was my turn to blow out the candles, and everyone says I'm a prettier teen, too!

Yey! I'm obviously the better twin. Even though Mum said she is 'very proud' of Annalie's multiple skills. Her new trait is Green Thumb (What a silly trait! Who wants green fingers? EW!) and that means that she took up Gardening as well as Logic.. and do you know what else? She does handiness, too! Look!

Honestly, who repairs dishwashers in their swimsuits?

Mum noticed us arguing the other day, so she said we should go to the library together to 'bond'. What a stupid idea! Not just the bonding, but seriously: the library? I'd much rather go to the gym to improve my athletic skill!

Anyway, we stayed as far from each other as possible. She read her silly boring skill books..

And I did something far more interesting: Writing!

Ha! I only have one less skill than Annalie, so Mum can't exactly say I'm a failure, can she? Ha! And what's more is that I plan on starting a new novel about how silly my two sisters are and how I deserve to be the heir. It's going to be a best-seller, just you watch!

Yeah, I hate my sisters but my brothers are awesome! Nick is really sweet, and we are best friends!

I'm best friends with Ben, too. Ha, look! He's scaring that snobby Melodie Langraab! Hahaha!

My Dad is awesome, too. It's been a busy couple of days for him! He's aged up to Adult!

At the party, there was lots of dancing!

I'm an amazing dancer, so I don't know why a photo wasn't tooken of me. It's probably too good to be on here..

Max made this face:

Don't even ask..

Anyway Dad didn't just age up, he completed his Lifetime Wish, too!

Awesome! Notice his new hair? He thought the other hair was to 'young' so he changed it.

I hate his wrinkles though, and Mum's. Ew.

When I become an adult, I am not going to have wrinkles. Not any! They make you look like a rat!

I'm not so fond of Mum anyways.. See, I'm a Kleptomaniac.. so I paid a visit to my least favourite family: The Altos..

And did a little swiping..

I even came up with my lifetime wish! This is my new Ambitious trait showing! ;)

I stole a light, a plant and some toilet roll, which I have displayed in my room now. But I wasn't watching the time..

Can you believe Mum? How unfair it is of her to lecture me! Just because the stupid police happened to catch me at an inconvenient time. And she said she doesn't approve of my Lifetime Wish! Ugh! Well, I'm not changing it.

I woke up in a horrible mood the following morning..

And I did some more swiping throughout the day.. well, more like collecting. Check out these awesome rocks I found at the bookstore! They sold for loads!

Ha! Now all I have left to swipe is Renesmee's future throne..

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 20 - Stealing The Spotlight
« Reply #215 on: August 12, 2011, 02:30:26 PM »
Hehe, I like Mel lots, especially after this update. ;) And her parents don't have many wrinkles at all!

I forgot to say earlier that Nessie looks just so much like you! Anyways, awesome update as always. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #216 on: August 12, 2011, 02:33:44 PM »
Thank you, Chronic! I think it's because when I made Taylor and Lori both their nasobial creases were right at the bottom end of the line. :D But Melissa is one to always accentuate people's bad features. ;) Hmm... how did I know she'd be your favourite? :P and actually I've found Renesmee to look a lot like my little sister. :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alieana4518

• Llama Wrangler
  • Isn't he a beauty? :)
« Reply #217 on: August 12, 2011, 04:28:31 PM »
I have to say, I don't like Melissa at all. she's a good character, though! But sure hope Nessie stays the heir! -crosses fingers-
One day everything will make sense... On the way there, love like you'll never get hurt. -Erica Kohn

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #218 on: August 12, 2011, 05:13:32 PM »
I have to say, I don't like Melissa at all. she's a good character, though! But sure hope Nessie stays the heir! -crosses fingers-

I don't think any of us do like Mel! :P Except maybe Chronic. Thanks, Alieana! :)

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #219 on: August 13, 2011, 02:25:20 PM »
Ha, I love Mel! I like Annalie's Marshmellow's the most though xD

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #220 on: August 13, 2011, 03:07:19 PM »
Ha, I love Mel! I like Annalie's Marshmellow's the most though xD

Thanks, Jessie. :) Annalie will appear in her own chapter in the next one. ^_^

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #221 on: August 13, 2011, 07:30:01 PM »
Awesome! I just read the whole thing cover to cover (metaphorically) and can't wait for more! I can't help but wish for more spotlights on Nick and Ben.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #222 on: August 14, 2011, 10:39:43 AM »
Thank you, Ann! I have plots for Nick and Ben, too! :D It's when they are teens, though, as I had to fit Annalie's story in. Nick in particular is going to be quite poular, I think.. ;)

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #223 on: August 14, 2011, 11:25:32 AM »
Yay! I cant wait. ;D

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #224 on: August 14, 2011, 01:25:27 PM »
I don't think any of us do like Mel! :P Except maybe Chronic. Thanks, Alieana! :)
You are gona get in trouble girl .....
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

anything