Author Topic: The Dreamer Legacy: This Dream is Over! (Graveyard, Please!)  (Read 95891 times)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 17 - Changing Renesmee (Part I)
« Reply #180 on: July 30, 2011, 03:44:31 PM »
Great update, but why does Renesmee want to change so badly? I don't really want her looking like a 'Bridgeport showgirl' (to quote Curtis), either.

It's all part of the plot! ;D Actually, she has been having naughty wishes, too. Like stay out after curfew and so on! :o The game knows of my plans. ;) The reason she wants to change will be revealed in the next chapter..

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #181 on: July 30, 2011, 03:44:55 PM »
I loved this update especially. It was exceptionally wonderful and interesting! Well done, I applaud you!

I'll have to agree with Sophie, however. Hmm... Well, whatever, I adore the glasses anyways. ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #182 on: July 30, 2011, 03:52:01 PM »
Thank you, Chronic.

Hm. Guess I'll change the plot, then.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #183 on: July 30, 2011, 03:54:35 PM »
Thank you, Chronic.

Hm. Guess I'll change the plot, then.

Oh, no, no! Absolutely no need to do so because of me and my comment. I'll read anything you come up with.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #184 on: July 30, 2011, 04:00:49 PM »
Oh, no, no! Absolutely no need to do so because of me and my comment. I'll read anything you come up with.

Lol, don't worry. I didn't mean to single any comments out, it's just that I don't want to annoy you all with a storyline. I assure you that Renesmee was going to turn back to being her old geeky self in chapter 18, anyway. :)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #185 on: July 30, 2011, 04:10:33 PM »
You already told us befor ;) those who didn't follow should catch up :D great work fez thumbs up
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #186 on: July 30, 2011, 04:15:30 PM »
You already told us befor ;) those who didn't follow should catch up :D great work fez thumbs up

Oh it was only in little notes and such, haha. And I so prefer it when you all are honest with me on my storylines and writing and such so I know if I have to make adjustments, anyways. :) Thank you, Kiko. ^_^

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #187 on: July 31, 2011, 08:39:58 AM »
Great chapter, Fez! Glad to see my little Curtis in your Legacy  ;)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #188 on: July 31, 2011, 08:45:27 AM »
Thank you, Candy. :D I'm glad to see him, too. I just hope I can get Edit Town to work!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #189 on: August 01, 2011, 12:40:28 PM »
Author's Note: This chapter doesn't include very many screenshots as it is mostly set in Rabbit Holes. Sorry about that.   :-\

Chapter 18 - Changing Renesmee (Part II)

Renesmee
The weekend. I had invited Donna round and she was ready to come over later. I hadn't seen her in a while, despite the fact she attends my school. She just isn't in any of my classes, even though we share the genius trait.. hmm.. or maybe she just doesn't go. Yeah, I know. And so does she. It's because she's in that crowd.
It's a nice Saturday morning. I get up quite early, make a quick bowl of cereal and go off to do some morning exercise. I'm getting better. After a shower and a lot of hours playing chess, Donna arrived.

"What's up?" she smirked.
"Erm.. the sky?" I guess my advanced brain had gone kind of blank for a moment.. Donna just shook her head and laughed.
"I meant how are you?" she asked.
"Yeah, I'm good, I guess.." I said, a little shy. Donna seemed.. really different.
"Yep, I'm awesome!"
We continued our chatting, and soon it became rather fun, like old times. I remembered when we played sim gnubb and jumped on the trampoline together. What good times we had shared..
Then Donna began talking about her up and coming Teenager-Young Adult birthday party..
"Wow. Young Adult.. and to think it feels like we were only children yesterday.." I said, thoughtfully.
"Heh. Yeah. Well, just you wait till you see the party, Nessie! It's gonna be immensely mindblowing. And totally wild!" Donna was practically shrieking with excitement.
"Hmm.. this weekend, right? What time? 1? 2? 3 or 4.. maybe 5 would be nice, right? Or a little earlier. 4. no, 3. I mean, it's up to you and everything but, well hmm.. oh, how nice would it be if we could all sit and and watch the sun go down.. like in that song.. how did it go, again? I think it was something like -"
I was interrupted by Donna's laughter. I looked up. Donna was in hysterics.
"Erm.." I was a little confused.
"1? 2? 3? You're talking PM, right? Haha, you have to be joking. It starts at ten, Nessie!"
"Ten.. AM. Yeah?" I was responded to with yet another roar of laughter. It appears I am being naive.
"Oh, come on! You're supposed to be a genius. Ten PM!! We'll party all through the night and only think of ending the fun at four! Ha!!"
I was shocked. I knew Donna was one of the populars, but she wasn't really one of the rebellious types, too.. was she?
"Donna.. are you sure about this? I mean.. you're parents do know of this, right?"
"Oh, shut up." muttered Donna.

"Err.. what?"
"You've always been like this, Nessie. You say you have the brave trait but really.. I'd say they they got it wrong. You're a coward and you're boring. You can't even stay up till ten!?"
"I do! I do stay up till ten! I even stay up till 5AM! Just.. just not outside of home. You'll break the curfew!!"
"Ugh.. who cares? You're always inside. Playing chess.. or stargazing. Like.. like the stupid little geek you are!"
Donna spat it at me. And it hurt. Her words were hot, full of hatred and spite. I felt sick.

Donna didn't need telling. She left the lot right away, wanting nothing more to do with me.

I decided to call Curtis. I needed some time, with my friend. A true friend.
Curtis was great about it, and he was acting like our little incident on Friday never even happened.
"Haha, she actually called you a stupid geek? Does that even make sense? What an idiot."
"Hmm.. hehe, yeah. I'm still really upset, though. I mean, we were best friends since we were kids.."
"Hm. Hey, you want to come to the cinema with me tomorrow? There's this awesome comedy on.. it'll cheer you right up, Nessie!"
What a lovely idea! I had only ever been to see a movie when I was a child, and it was pretty bleak in my memory. I said yes.

The next day, I met Curtis in front of the cinema.
Curtis started our conversation with an exclaim of "Wow, awesome!".
"Erm.. what is?"
"Your outfit! See? No showgirls around!" Curtis smirked.
"Oh, haha." I stuck my tongue out at him.
Today, I had combined my sea foam jumper with my new yellow colour pop jeans!

Hm. Well, it was better than Mum's look..

I mean, honestly!

The movie was great, really funny at parts. The drama started after the movie. We saw Donna and her friends out in the lobby.. and Donna was kissing someone. Larry! So that's what got her into this mess!

"Look!" I said, discreetly, pointing at Donna and Larry with my eyes.
"Oh. Haha. No wonder. They're perfect for each other!"
"What? Curtis!? Don't you see? We have to save her! She's been enticed into their life-wrecking club!"
Curtis rolled his eyes. "Oh, puh-lease. Seriously? You're making it out as if she's being brainwashed! She made that choice herself!"
Why could Curtis not understand? I got really angry.
"You don't understand a thing, you know!"
"Fine."
"Fine? Is that it? I obviously don't mean very much to you if you're not even going to try and fix things!"
"Fix things? What have I to fix? You're just being silly, and until you stop I don't want to be friends with you."
Curtis didn't even let me say sorry before he stormed off out of the door, got into a cab and left me to walk on my own. Larry, Donna and the crowd had saw what happened, and began laughing. I just went home.

The next day, at school, our entire year got called to the assembly hall and got told of an event happening this very Friday. The Awards Ceremony for Honour Students. The school would gather in the hall, along with parents, and each honour student and the Valedictorian would be called up onto the stage to receive an award and give a speech. A speech! Gosh, it has been ages since I won that award at the Public Speaking thing.. I couldn't possibly do it now, especially when everyone hates me. I just could not do it. Never.

That lunchtime, I went over to mine and Curtis's usual table, to find that he wasn't there. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Larry saw me at the table, alone, and started a jibe about being friendless. I couldn't take it any longer. I got up and left the school grounds, lunch not eaten.

I arrived home, pretending I was sick, and got in bed. I couldn't get to sleep. Soon enough, it was evening. My siblings were all home frome school, Max was cleaning the house and Dad was playing guitar, trying to get another skill point. Mum came upstairs to check on me. She was getting worried, so I guess it was time for my 'recovery'. Off I went to do some stargazing, it was the only thing I felt like doing..

As I mindlessly searched the stars, an idea came together. It was an idea so wondrous, so spectacular and so.. bad, that I couldn't help but shudder at the thought. Me? Renesmee Dreamer? The nauseatingly clever blonde girl at the back of the class, to do something so outstanding as turn up at the Award's Ceremony with bright purple hair, a tattoo and reckless jewellery. Oh, how good it would be to see Donna's eyes light up as I came through flaunting the most radical clothes and 10 inch heels. Oh yes. The teachers would be horrified! And Larry.. oh, Larry. Larry would most certainly have to give himself quite more than a pinch to make absolutely sure this event was 100% real. Oh it is, darling, it is. What you will see most certainly is.

That brave trait is so kicking in. ;)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 18 - Changing Renesmee (Part II)
« Reply #190 on: August 01, 2011, 12:54:38 PM »
Woo, Nessie is getting rebellious! Sounds great! ;)

I actually dislike Donna now... I don't know, there's something wrong with that girl, lol. And what, Lori always looks awesome! :P And so are the updates... just awesome!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #191 on: August 01, 2011, 02:02:27 PM »
Woo, Nessie is getting rebellious! Sounds great! ;)

I actually dislike Donna now... I don't know, there's something wrong with that girl, lol. And what, Lori always looks awesome! :P And so are the updates... just awesome!

Thank you so much, Chronic. :) I also really don't like Donna. She is meant to be a good sim but also has the mean-spirited trait lol. And I know, I like Lori's outfit too, I made it! :P  But Nessie reckons her Mum is dressing younger than her age, lol. ;) I may put some of the Dreamer's outfits up on the Swap Shop if I find the time.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #192 on: August 03, 2011, 01:45:03 PM »
The Dreamer Legacy is currently on hiatus due to some personal difficulties I am experiencing at the moment.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #193 on: August 03, 2011, 01:49:37 PM »
I'm really sorry to hear that, Fez.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: On Hiatus.
« Reply #194 on: August 03, 2011, 02:01:53 PM »
Actually, I have changed my mind. I reckon I will update for a week or so and see how I feel afterwards. :)

anything