Author Topic: The Dreamer Legacy: This Dream is Over! (Graveyard, Please!)  (Read 95900 times)

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 11 - May I Introduce Myself?
« Reply #120 on: June 27, 2011, 02:14:42 PM »
I hope things do work out for poor Renesmee. Donna seems very similar to my friend. Renesmee's so pretty, as well. And add me to the Sea Foam Fan Club!
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #121 on: June 27, 2011, 02:25:17 PM »
Thank you, Sophie. And you've been added. ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #122 on: June 27, 2011, 09:05:39 PM »
Ha ha, I never miss a sea foam party ^^, so can I join too :) with the clothings on her I would never gessed she would be a rebel but I guess she's undercover now? hope we see a nice makeover for her as a teen
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2011, 08:08:20 AM »
Of course they will all get makeovers. It's quite hard to make any sim look rebellious at the child stage, but that will soon change.. ;D

Of course you can join.. yey for the growing sea foam fan club, lol. ^_^

Offline Alieana4518

• Llama Wrangler
  • Isn't he a beauty? :)
« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2011, 05:51:21 PM »
Poor renesme! I hope she makes amends with her classmates and her sister. Could you spare a spot in the sea foam club? Hehe...
One day everything will make sense... On the way there, love like you'll never get hurt. -Erica Kohn

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2011, 05:55:40 PM »
There are unlimited spots in the Sea Foam club. :D And thank you for reading, too!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #126 on: July 01, 2011, 03:24:49 PM »
So sorry for no update in a few days, but the fact is that I haven't had enough play time to create a chapter out of! And what's more is my laptop is constantly shutting down. (The fan has broke) However, I am still going to try and prepare an update for tomorrow. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #127 on: July 02, 2011, 09:27:20 AM »
Chapter 12 - Melissa is Clearly the Best. Clearly.

Melissa
Hi! I'm Melissa. I'm probably the coolest kid you have ever met. Ever.

Well, don't I look great? Yeah, you bet I do. I look way better than Renesmee and her stupid sea foam and Annalie and her.. well, I don't even know how to describe her wardrobe. But I'll just say this: Who in their right mind wears their swimwear to sleep? Ugh, whatever. Her wardrobe is not worth discussing right now. But I'll tell you what is worth discussing, what I did today, that's what..

Well, there we all were. At the breakfast table, eating pancakes, discussing our school day ahead of us.

All Annalie could do was talk about the opportunity at the supermarket she forgot to complete, and how she was worried it'd lower her grades and blablabla. And then there's Renesmee.. she was almost in tears! Because of some public speaking contest! Can you believe that? Ugh. I can do speeches. Quite easily. I'd talk about me, and how amazing I am. I would talk about diamonds and such, and all the posters on my half of the wall. Oh, and don't get me started on how much I'd talk about....

*half an hour later*

So, where was I? Oh yes, the school day.. Well ha! I didn't even go! Well, obviously. I was meant to hand in some papers at the City Hall but I kept them, instead. They're stashed under my bed. I don't know why, I just felt the need to take something. Anyways, I knew I'd get into loads of trouble for that.. so, do you know what I did? I called the school pretending to be Mum and told them I was ill. I did this on the street across from the school, so Mum and Dad thought I was at school, then while Dad was with some fat guy..

..and Mum was busy talking to some brown lettuce..

I.. snuck in! Haha! Hahaha! And do you know what I did? No? Then I will tell you. I went and played games on my computer..

and danced to my favourite kids music.

But it all passed so quick! And soon I had to make my way to school and hop on the bus to 'go home'..

Ugh. Look at Renesmee's face. I am so surprised she's not got the snob trait. Maybe she will have when she's older.. Renesmee insisted that she knew I wasn't at school. She went on and on about how she was 'extremely upset' that her sister wasn't there to 'support' her and see her win the public speaking trophy and bla bla bla.

Wait a second.. She won the trophy!! Now, Mum tells me that my first trait was easily impressed, but this is truly just.. wow! Ugh! I so should've entered that contest. I so would've won it, what with all my diamond talk.

Anyway, we got home and.. you will never guess what Renesmee announced. She announced.. that she had brought my homework for me! As a 'special treat' so I wouldn't miss out on work! Ugh!
So, to get my own back, well I just copied from Nessie's paper while she was busy going on about how heavy that stupid trophy is. Show off.

Annalie, the teacher's pet that she is, came home late because she was busy apologizing to the teacher after school..

Annalie went fishing afterwards..

Ugh, who even likes fishing?

Everyone was away. Dad was with the new babies:

and Mum insisted on giving that woman with the weird nose some fruit.

She is thinking about Renesmee. Why not me?
I didn't have anything to do, so I just sat on my bed and thought. I thought about lots of things. I thought about how unfair it was that Renesmee gets to be the heir and I don't. I thought about how I don't have any talents, and everyone else does. I'm only athletic, and I can't even work with that until I'm a teen. I thought and thought, until Mum came back. I had a wish to play catch with her, so off I went..

But just as I was about to ask her.. there was crying coming from upstairs and Mum had to go to feed the twins. And guess what? When she came back, I found her doing this:

How dare Nessie get there first? Ugh!
I decided I'd go and interrupt Annalie and her logic book, and ask her to distract Renesmee..

Ha! It worked! See? I don't know how I don't have the genius trait.. and now, look. I have Mum all to myself. Ha!

Do you see? We played catch all over the lot! How fun playing games with Mum is. Far better than chess.

Bleugh. They are just such saddos. I'm way better. Anyways, it's night time now. I have to go! And can you believe that this is my only chapter for, like, ages? How unfair, right? I'm clearly the best Dreamer. Clearly.
Bye!

Author's Note: Melissa Dreamer - The most hated member of the family, right? You have to feel sorry for her, I guess.. ;) Sorry again, I feel that this chapter looks like one of those 'I'm trying to get rid of annoying screenshots insisting on hanging about my gallery page' chapters but truth be told, it sort of is. :P

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #128 on: July 02, 2011, 09:33:05 AM »
Lol, that was such a hilarious update. It was too funny but not ridiculous at the same time! I like Melissa, much. Nickname? :D

Is she a klepto or something? She looks much like Taylor, too. Did I tell you how much I love Lori's hats? They're cool.

Awesome update, Fez!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 12 - Melissa is Clearly the Best. Clearly.
« Reply #129 on: July 03, 2011, 07:59:43 AM »
Lol, that was such a hilarious update. It was too funny but not ridiculous at the same time! I like Melissa, much. Nickname? :D

Is she a klepto or something? She looks much like Taylor, too. Did I tell you how much I love Lori's hats? They're cool.

Awesome update, Fez!

Lori's favourite type of hat is the fez hat but sadly the sims 3 does not have fezzes available.

Mel is Melissa's nickname! :P And yes, Melissa is a kleptomaniac!

She does look like Taylor. She picked up the genes I wanted Nessie to have. :P

The Dreamer Legacy is now on hiatus because my laptop is continuously shutting down and not allowing me any play time, therefore I don't have anything to make a new chapter out of. I'm sorry. :( I will continue the legacy when we sort this problem when we find a fan that actually works.

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 12 - Melissa is Clearly the Best. Clearly.
« Reply #130 on: July 03, 2011, 10:04:28 AM »
The Dreamer Legacy is now on hiatus because my laptop is continuously shutting down and not allowing me any play time, therefore I don't have anything to make a new chapter out of. I'm sorry. :( I will continue the legacy when we sort this problem when we find a fan that actually works.
*breaks down at thought of no Dreamer updates*  :P Seriously though, I hope this can be fixed quickly, but I'll still be here when you post the next update- no matter if it's tomorrow, next month or next year (I'm too addicted to this forum, lol). It must be hard not playing Sims, though!
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: On Hiatus. Again.
« Reply #131 on: July 03, 2011, 10:13:15 AM »
*breaks down at thought of no Dreamer updates*  :P Seriously though, I hope this can be fixed quickly, but I'll still be here when you post the next update- no matter if it's tomorrow, next month or next year (I'm too addicted to this forum, lol). It must be hard not playing Sims, though!

Thank you. :)

It really is. I'm slowly getting along with five minutes of game play being saved every half an hour or so. ::)

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #132 on: July 03, 2011, 01:26:32 PM »
I know how you feel. I've just begun a legacy. Today I was playing. I got the second generation from baby to child. She was a level 5 in Logic and was all ready to go to school and make friends, when, BAM!! The laptop just shut down. Apparently it over heated but it wasn't making "I'm about to explode, save the game" sounds like it normally does. I'm so annoyed.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline GlassMirrors

• Llama Wrangler
  • What? Never seen a dancing waffle before?
« Reply #133 on: July 03, 2011, 03:54:26 PM »
Ha! I loved that update, truly hilarious. Sorry about your laptop problems though, hopefully it'll clear up soon. :(
My Links!

• ➸ The Marshall Legacy

Offline Alieana4518

• Llama Wrangler
  • Isn't he a beauty? :)
« Reply #134 on: July 03, 2011, 03:58:57 PM »
Oh no! Stupid laptop! This is one of my favorite legacies! Just like Jessie said, I'll be reading the next update no matter how long it takes!
One day everything will make sense... On the way there, love like you'll never get hurt. -Erica Kohn

anything