Author Topic: The Dreamer Legacy: This Dream is Over! (Graveyard, Please!)  (Read 95903 times)

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
Wow! Welcome to all the babies!  :D
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
:P Thank you, Emily. :D
It's not like I was asked to or anything  :D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
It's not like I was asked to or anything  :D

;) Hey, I made a character out of you. :P

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Okay everyone. Either one massive update coming up or two medium sized ones, lol. Either way, prepare for a new chapter soon!

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
I look forward to it! Hehe.

It wasn't exactly flattering! Lol.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
I am awaiting the updates, Fez! I'd love a few massive ones, and I am sure you'll satisfy the desire of your biggest fan. Although, your decision really. Best of luck!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
How about two massive updates, Fez? Please? :3
I'm just being cheeky though, don't get annoyed at me.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Chapter 9 - Being Dad

Taylor
Renesmee's birthday arrived so quick! I barely noticed those six days of toddlerhood fly by..

Nessie wasn't too impressed with all the fuss over a slice of cake and a seat to sit on, so she just grabbed a plate that had been deserted on top of Lori's dresser and made do with that in the corner of the room:

Here is Renesmee after a quick makeover:

Her new trait is Athletic.

Lori and I had a busy two days in front of us. I hope you haven't forgotten we have two babies in the house!

I love them both so much. I feel like looking after my children is some sort of a new favourite past time for me. Well, it's far more fun than fixing that stupid stereo, anyways:

I had to; Madison VanWatson was begging me. Meh, at least I got some money out of it.

That money was quickly spent, however, on Annalie and Melissa's birthday! Ugh.. it is so hard to keep control of two birthdays at one time! And weren't we just hosting a birthday party, anyway? Yes. Yes, we were.. :P Now, here's another:

Can you guess which is which? ;) Here are the twins after their makeovers:

After all the fun I had with them as babies, almost all of the wishes to teach them how to walk, talk and potty train them came all at once!

As you can see in those last three screenies, Lori is having a lot of fun painting. So much that she maxed her painting skill! Not only did she finish both portraits of Annalie and Melissa..

..but she also completed her second brilliant painting, too!

I'm beyond proud! And.. a little jealous, too. So, here are my sculptures of Annalie and Melissa!:

I am really exhausted after all that. Not strained, though. My fun bar is up, it's just the energy that's low. I don't like coffee, so it looks like it's bed time for me! Taylor Dreamer, signing off! ;)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
I actually posted a huge update yesterday, with over 40 screenies!! However, not only is that too long, but also it took me up to almost where I am in the actual game, which I don't like because I then feel pressured to spend lots and lots of time playing so I can get ahead, again.. So here is a more appropriate update which I like better, anyway. The next will be coming tomorrow and we will be hearing from our heir, Renesmee, soon, too! :D

Oh, by the way, the new update is at the end of page 10, the last post before this one.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Oh, by the way, the new update is at the end of page 10, the last post before this one.
I don't think it is possible to miss that one /lol/  beautiful babies,toddlers you really seem to enjoy having them, i can barly take care of one + making sure they learn evrything while keeping both me and them happy /:S/
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline GlassMirrors

• Llama Wrangler
  • What? Never seen a dancing waffle before?
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 9 - Being Dad
« Reply #102 on: June 24, 2011, 07:20:37 PM »
I MISSED TWO UPDATES?! Dx Bad me! Great updates Fez!! Absolutely loved them. :)
My Links!

• ➸ The Marshall Legacy

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2011, 04:54:58 AM »
Thank you GlassMirrors and Kiko! Haha, I use cheats so that makes things a lot easier, otherwise I don't think I could handle so much babies, either! And there's still at least two to go! :o

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #104 on: June 26, 2011, 09:37:35 AM »
Right, I am preparing two updates. Chapter 10 will be arriving shortly and if I finish Chapter 11, which is a very special chapter and which I can't wait to update with, that will be here too. Double updates! :D

anything