Author Topic: The Dreamer Legacy: This Dream is Over! (Graveyard, Please!)  (Read 95893 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 3 - Meeting Taylor
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2011, 10:24:59 AM »
Thanks, GlassMirrors! :D I am, too!

So, so sorry about no updates yesterday, everyone. I was ill and had been rushed to hospital and so didn't have access to the net. :( So to make up for it, I bring you two updates today! ;D

Aw, I'm glad you're okay now, Fez! :-\ I'm sure everyone understands you. Take your time and recover quickly! Can't wait for the updates! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2011, 11:00:23 AM »
Chapter 4  - A Certain Question..

Taylor and I went on a second date..

Yes, to the park as well as the beach. I just felt like a bit of change, you know? Sadly, Taylor had to go before I had a chance to ask him round to mine again..

Anyway, back at home, in between fishing and gardening, I decided to watch a bit of TV.. The Romance channel obviously.. The usual soaps came on.. My favourite character Emily, on the current show had been secretly seeing two men and was wondering which one to marry.. So was I. Well, not seeing two men, wondering whether I should marry or not!

I went round to Vita’s for advice again but she wasn’t there, so I spoke to her daughter, Holly, instead..

- "Hey, Holly.."
- "LOL, heyhey!"
- "Hmm.. I was wondering if I could get some advice from you, by any chance?"
- "OOH. Okay!!"
- "Hehe.. Well, Taylor and I.."
- "OOOH love, love, love LOL."
- "Ahem.. ..have been together for a while and.."
- "Awwww!"
- "I was wondering if it was time to marry, you know?.. "
- "Lol!"
- "Erm.. Thoughts?"
- "You mean you haven’t proposed yet? I’ve proposed six times!"
- "What?!?’ Six?"
- "Oh yeah.. But three of them turned me down, and two of them were married and the other was willing but we were both five years old and.."
- "Hehe.. Oh, is that the time? My, oh my. I’d better be going! Bye-o!"

Okay. Maybe Holly wasn’t the best person to go to.. I had no idea that her new young-adult trait was Insane..  But I have came to a conclusion.. And that is that I will propose to Taylor. …otherwise I’ll turn insane, like Holly.

So, I invited Taylor to the Old Pier Beach.. We both loved it the last time we were there..

'Dam-dam-da-dam.. Dam-dam-da-dam..' 'Please don’t let me trip over my train.. Please.. '

♫Hey, good morning. Hey, it's calling.
Hey, good morning. Watch the sun come up.
It's calling. I want another day with you.♫

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2011, 11:01:33 AM »
Aw, I'm glad you're okay now, Fez! :-\ I'm sure everyone understands you. Take your time and recover quickly! Can't wait for the updates! :D

Thanks, Chronic. :) Part 2 of Chapter 4 being posted now.. (Originally, they were meant to be separate chapters but I think they're both just too small so I've put them together. :) )

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2011, 11:09:29 AM »
Congratulations on the engagement! It was amazing, I also loved the place you chose! :D

Hehe, will he always be in his athletic outfit? ;D Because that would make some great combinations, lol.

Ahw, poor insane Holly. Awesome update!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 4 (Part 1) - A Certain Question..
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2011, 11:22:21 AM »
Congratulations on the engagement! It was amazing, I also loved the place you chose! :D

Hehe, will he always be in his athletic outfit? ;D Because that would make some great combinations, lol.

Ahw, poor insane Holly. Awesome update!

Thanks, Chronic. :D I only started controlling Taylor after the engagement, so actually the game did that itself. I don't now why as Taylor is not athletic. :P We'll be finding out a lot more about Taylor in the next update. ;)

Offline beccaboo105

• Townie
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2011, 11:45:17 AM »
Great update! Aww so cute engagement  ;) I really did lol at the conversation with Holly  :D
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney~

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2011, 12:24:11 PM »
I love the character Emily :D

I loved the engagment! And the conversation sounded quite familiar (to me, at least) too  :)
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Offline Alieana4518

• Llama Wrangler
  • Isn't he a beauty? :)
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2011, 12:40:50 PM »
Great story! And Holly is em... a little odd. But that's okay! (And I thought *I* was crazy...) I'm jealous of Lorie haha. Taylor is pretty cute! Can't wait to find out more about him!
One day everything will make sense... On the way there, love like you'll never get hurt. -Erica Kohn

Offline GlassMirrors

• Llama Wrangler
  • What? Never seen a dancing waffle before?
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2011, 01:03:28 PM »
Aww! Cute update, glad you're feeling better yourself Fez! ^_^ Can't wait for part two! :D
My Links!

• ➸ The Marshall Legacy

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2011, 03:26:56 PM »
Thanks Emily, and GlassMirrors and Alieana. ;D I haven't seen Alieana around so welcome to the forum! I'm jealous of Lori, too. ;) I'm putting Taylor up on the Swap Shop on his last day of Adulthood (as well as Lori and the other Dreamer Sims) so look out for that if you'd like him in your own games! And yes, Emily's a brilliant character. :P

Sorry for the lack of Part 2 here, it will be here today, I promise. And soon! :)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2011, 05:23:07 PM »
Chapter 5 - Enter Taylor

Hello. Nice to meet you. I'm Taylor Grimshaw.. soon-to-be Taylor Dreamer. Yes, I'm marrying Lori. Tomorrow, actually. Want to come to the wedding? We don't have very much people.. We have that Vita Alto. I don't like her very much. She gave me a really mean look the other day, just because I was in my athletic wear! Can you believe that? How judgemental.. Here's my wardrobe:

Like it? I do. My favourite colour is black . And I love Indie and Hamburgers , too. But there's no McDonalds in Sunset Valley.. Oh wait, they only do cheeseburgers. Oh well. I'm better not touching that place, anyways. Not if I want to keep in shape.. Although I'm not actually very keen on Athletics. I'm a family-oriented , handy , charismatic, hopeless romantic that happens to be a great kisser . Muah! Although, those kisses are only for Lori. Sorry. My lifetime wish is Golden Tongue, Golden Fingers . So, I better start my guitar skill!

Lori was nice enough to call my music 'appealing'. But I know it sounds like I'm playing broken strings. Oh, why couldn't I have been born a Virtuoso? I wasn't born with anything to make me very good at school. I was only charismatic enough to charm the teachers into liking me enough to give me a B in my subjects. But that was all. Children and teenagers were never alowed to upgrade and repair things when i was a kid. Are they now? I sure hope not.. Anyway, things are different in Sunset Valley. I moved here about two months ago. Two weeks before Lori. I came in search of a 'job' as I told my parents, but really it was looking for love. And I found it.

Yes, those were meant to be pictures of my love practising her skills. Well, we are both great kissers.. surely practising traits should count as a skill, right? ;) Well, it does in my head..

I had a busy day before the wedding..

Yes, the shower broke. Lori was very glad that she didn't need to spend 50 simoleons on an electrician/plumber. I also decided to make some friends, but seeing as I don't like the Alto's very much..

Nancy was very nice. She even let me inside her house, and we were only aquaintances! We quickly became best friends, though. Yey! My first best friend. :) But as soon as we hit the best friend mark, it became dark and I had to leave. After all, it's the night before my wedding! I should be with my future bride..
But we didn't do anything. She said 'save it for the wedding night'. Very well, then. I'm tired anyways, I should sleep. It's been an excruciatingly busy day, after all.. Kind of.

The next day was busy. And brilliant.

We, err, travelled in the car together. Yes, I know it's not traditional, but well, we were running out of time!

Holly turned up in her swimsuit.. we said formal wear on the invitation, Erm, anyways..

Yeah. :) It was beautiful. Lori was beautiful. Vita wasn't. Sorry for bringing her up again, but she looked at me in that really mean way again and I wasn't even in my shorts this time! Ugh! But I didn't let her spoil my wedding day, no way. Not with Lori in my arms.

I didn't let anything spoil the night as well. ;)

What? You wanted a picture? Ahem. I have respect for both myself and my lover, don't you know? Here's us sleeping, though..

We dreamt of of our day that night, and I don't think we'll stop this type of dreaming for long.. But wait.. we dreamt about something else, as well..

:D

Author's Note: Dedicated to John, a.k.a: Chronic. Not just because I promised ( :P ) but because he's my best friend and an amazing person I'm tres glad to have. ^_^

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2011, 05:28:28 PM »
That update turned out longer than expected, so I'm going to rename it Chapter 5, rather than a part 2. :)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 5 - Enter Taylor
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2011, 06:35:01 PM »
Aww, thanks! That is so sweet of you, Ines! Whoops, Fez. ;D

Awesome update, nice to meet you, Taylor! Wow, he is handsome, that's for sure. :o

Congratulations on the wedding, Lori looked quite beautiful - loved her hairstyle. Well done!

Offline GlassMirrors

• Llama Wrangler
  • What? Never seen a dancing waffle before?
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 5 - Enter Taylor
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2011, 07:36:25 PM »
Loved the update, truly awesome!! lol - I loved Lori's look, and I have to agree with Chronic - Taylor is a handsome one. Haha. Nice job on this update; can't wait for more on the Dreamer's!! :D
My Links!

• ➸ The Marshall Legacy