Author Topic: The Dreamer Legacy: This Dream is Over! (Graveyard, Please!)  (Read 95898 times)

Lol@Sam

Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 2 - Skills and Friendship
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2011, 06:05:04 AM »
Nice update. Lori's painting is epic.. xD

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2011, 08:40:48 AM »
Haha, it so is. :P Thank you, Sam.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2011, 01:21:13 PM »
Chapter 3 - Meeting Taylor

He was one hot guy.. but he passed too quickly for me to grab a chance to speak to him.. Hm. I sure hope I'll get to bump into him again, and this time for it to be long enough for me to get a hold of his number! ;D Anyway, I had work to do..

So, cookies delivered and it was time to go home.. but it was only to find a broken sink in my bathroom!

Ugh! I called the electrician and it was all good.. but I still long for the days where I can just get my husband to do it. Yes, I require someone with a handiness skill! :P Speaking of skills, I improved quite a bit with my painting!

Thoughts? I liked that one on the bottom right so much that it is now on my bedroom wall. :D I also started on my fourth and final skill: Gardening..

I improved in fishing too, but eventually had a wish to find out the bait of minnow, so.. to the bookstore I go..

..and there he was. That same guy. Stuff the minnows, I have better things to look at!

We talked a lot. His name is Taylor Grimshaw. I discussed gardening and took an interest in his music skill.. I tried my hardest to not fall over with admiration in the presence of the man I had been dreaming about for the whole past day.. I found out three of his traits: Family-Oriented, Charismatic and Hopeless Romantic (Bingo!)  . But soon enough it was time to leave, and I had to part with the god-like figure standing in his athletic wear in front of me..

Hey, don't laugh! A hopeless romantic has to swoon: it's part of the job description!

The next day, I visited Vita for her advice. Advice on what, I hear you ask? Well.. I was on that tricky part of meeting a boy where I don't know how long I should wait before calling him.. or wait for him to call me, etc. Vita said to leave it for three days. Okay then Vita, I shall take your advice..

Sorry. I couldn't resist. We planned to meet up in the park that day, and we did.

We talked more. I couldn't help but stare at his sixpack (blame me, much?).

I eventually bit the bullet and asked him to come home with me.. he agreed.. and it turned into a date!

About flipping time! Dream #2: almost complete! :D

Well you are the one, the one that lies close to me
Whispers "Hello, I've missed you quite terribly"
I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
Now there's no place else I could be but here in your arms

Offline beccaboo105

• Townie
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 3 - Meeting Taylor
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2011, 01:30:24 PM »
Great chapter!  ;) I love how you edited the pictures too!

One thing, electrician? For a sink? I think you ment plumber  ;)
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney~

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2011, 01:35:05 PM »
Great chapter!  ;) I love how you edited the pictures too!

One thing, electrician? For a sink? I think you ment plumber  ;)

Thank you. :D And yea, the game calls it an electrician so I just went with that haha. ;D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2011, 01:40:58 PM »
Awesome update! It was such a happy one, and being the over-emotional person that I am, I've nearly cried. Well done! :D

Hehe, Lori, do you know that the bottom left is a picture of Bella and Cassandra Goths in their family graveyard? ;) I also loved the picture editing, great work. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2011, 01:57:10 PM »
Thanks, Chronic! :D

:o Is it really? I never knew.. in fact I barely noticed those were gravestones. I called the painting 'village'. ::)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: On Hiatus
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2011, 09:48:37 AM »
Hey. :) This is just a notice to say that, due to the laptop I use to play sims now not being able to boot (we think the hard drive may have died) this story is on hiatus for now. We are going to check out what is wrong with the laptop although it's looking like I need to make yet another re-start with a brand new computer. Sadly, if I am to get a new computer, it'll be after December. (Yep, I'll have to last as long as that without simming :'( ) I'm really upset and unbelievably annoyed. I'll get back and update with the remaining updates still (there are about four more) nevertheless and I suppose we just have to cross our fingers and hope for the best. :(

Offline beccaboo105

• Townie
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2011, 10:26:21 AM »
Hope it doesn't have to result to that! I haven't been able to play the game since probably summer last year and still have to wait a couple of months to get a new pc. I feel for you, but it gets easier!  ;)
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney~

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2011, 10:31:16 AM »
Hope it doesn't have to result to that! I haven't been able to play the game since probably summer last year and still have to wait a couple of months to get a new pc. I feel for you, but it gets easier!  ;)

Thanks, Becca. I hope so, too. :(

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2011, 12:23:52 PM »
I am so so so so sorry to hear that Fez! :'( I really hope you'll be able to get back to Sims again, but.. oh my, December! :o

Again, please try to hold strong until that. I wish I could send you my laptop, but, alas... :'(
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2011, 02:06:57 PM »
Thanks Chronic.. but there's no need to worry because..

It turned out that all that was wrong was that a little piece of material got into the disc drive! The laptop is now working! Thank goodness! :D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2011, 03:33:11 PM »
Thanks Chronic.. but there's no need to worry because..

It turned out that all that was wrong was that a little piece of material got into the disc drive! The laptop is now working! Thank goodness! :D

I am so happy it got fixed, Fez. Looking forward to the new updates! Hopefully they'll arrive soon. ;)

Offline GlassMirrors

• Llama Wrangler
  • What? Never seen a dancing waffle before?
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2011, 06:35:54 PM »
Wonderful updates!! :D Glad that everything is okay on your end, Fez! :D
My Links!

• ➸ The Marshall Legacy

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2011, 09:49:28 AM »
Thanks, GlassMirrors! :D I am, too!

So, so sorry about no updates yesterday, everyone. I was ill and had been rushed to hospital and so didn't have access to the net. :( So to make up for it, I bring you two updates today! ;D