Author Topic: The Dreamer Legacy: This Dream is Over! (Graveyard, Please!)  (Read 95882 times)

Lol@Sam

Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Let's Hope It'll Last
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2011, 08:43:00 AM »
Nice. Hope raised-eyebrowed guy isn't based on me. xP Best house you've made. Still not as good as mine.

Joking! Joking! Not a bad update. x)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline beccaboo105

• Townie
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2011, 09:23:17 AM »
Great start to your story, and the house is really good!  ;)
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney~

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2011, 09:27:53 AM »
Great start to your story, and the house is really good!  ;)

Thanks, Becca! ;D

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2011, 02:23:27 PM »
Great House! Did you use cheats for the money?

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2011, 02:29:39 PM »
Great House! Did you use cheats for the money?

Thank you! And yes, haha.  :-[ I'm a sucker for cheats, although instead of keeping testingcheatsenabled true (I've learned to type that so fast!) on all the time I just put it on, drag my bars, then put it off again. And I used FamilyFunds to get one million simoleons at the start of my game. that should last me a while. ;) That is all. :D

By the way, I just realised that the house doesn't actually look as good as it really is in that screenshot. :P The reason being that I have all my graphics settings quite low, so sorry in advance for the not-very quality screenshots..  :-\

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2011, 03:06:11 PM »
Thank you! And yes, haha.  :-[ I'm a sucker for cheats, although instead of keeping testingcheatsenabled true (I've learned to type that so fast!) on all the time I just put it on, drag my bars, then put it off again. And I used FamilyFunds to get one million simoleons at the start of my game. that should last me a while. ;) That is all. :D
I'm exactly the same! Apart from I make needs static, lol  :) Great update, I really love the house!
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 1 - The Dreamer's Dreamhouse
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2011, 04:31:16 PM »
Chapter 2 - Skills and Friendship

Well, my first proper week in Sunset Valley started out with.. A burnt meal.

Yes I know, one of the easiest meals ever and I burnt it. Well, you know what they say: practise makes perfect, even if you do happen to be terrible..

I also started my painting skill. Ah, the feeling of being free to paint as much as you like without having to worry about your parents’ thoughts on the matter..

Hey, don’t laugh! I think it’s a masterpeice! You’ll see.. This’ll sell for thousands!
Well.. 2 simoleons is, err.. Close enough. Right?

Well, maybe not. But who needs even more money when you’re already rich enough to afford anything you like! And, err.. Get burgled.

Good thing I got that alarm..

I was feeling a little lonely, but lazy at the same time. Lonely = Wants friends. Lazy = Won’t go very far to get them.. Hmm… well I can visit my neighbours, then! They’re only across the road..

What. A. House. I do hope the people here aren’t too snobbish..

Nahh, Vita is very nice. I like her a lot. Even if she talks about herself just a tad too much and feels the need to constantly highlight how badly the Landgrabb’s sales are going (I must make a mental note never to invite her round to mine: I have lots of the Landgrabb’s products..). Meh. She was nice enough, and we became friends quite quickly..
I don’t like her make-up though.. But shhh! Don’t tell her I said that!

It’s night time now. I felt the need to change my outfit.. Hey, want to see my wardrobe?

I didn’t bother including the Everyday because it changes all the time! :D

Now, to start my new skill.. Fishing.

Would you believe I spent 5 hours there and got zero fish? Looks like I need to read a book or two..

There.. And it worked! I caught a minnow!

The explanation for that annoyed face is simply because I actually wanted a goldfish.. Meh. I keep my Minnow in her bowl. She’s called Minnie. Minnie the Minnow. :P

The next day, I got a call from a teacher at the local school asking me to bake some cookies for the school’s bake sale. How nice! My cooking skills are getting known around town.. Ha, I told you I’d succeed eventually!

However, on my way to the bookstore I got just a little distracted..

No, no, no! Not by that weird glitch of a photo! By this!

;)

♫ Oh, well in 5 years time
We could be walking around a zoo
With the sun shining down over me and you
And there will be love in the bodies of the elephants too
And I'll put my hands over your eyes but you'll peek through ♫

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 2 - Skills and Friendship
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2011, 04:42:56 PM »
Aww, I loved that update! Hm, who's that guy walking down the street, semi-nude, lol.

I'm loving how Lori is staying so strong after... erm... failing so many skills. You can do it, baby! :D

Wow, you do have the nerve to change her everyday every day? :o I could never. Once it's set, it's for whole life stage. Awesome update, Fez!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2011, 04:51:11 PM »
Aww, I loved that update! Hm, who's that guy walking down the street, semi-nude, lol.

I'm loving how Lori is staying so strong after... erm... failing so many skills. You can do it, baby! :D

Wow, you do have the nerve to change her everyday every day? :o I could never. Once it's set, it's for whole life stage. Awesome update, Fez!

Thank you! ;D

That guy seems to like going around in his athletic wear a lot.. hmm.. he has reason. ;)

She must! She has to max cooking and painting and I'd like her to do well in fishing too, as well as gardening which she hasn't started yet. :P

What!? I could never, ever do that! No way, I change them every single day. :P Not every sim day, every normal day, haha. I get bored if I keep the same outfit on them. I don't change boys as much, though. I usually change boys every week and girls every day as I'm not too keen on the clothes selection for boys and always run out of ideas. :P

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2011, 04:55:16 PM »
Haha, that is quite interesting. You also gave me three :P s. Lol. Too much, ain't it. :P
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline beccaboo105

• Townie
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2011, 12:16:50 PM »
Great update!

Like chronic I think it's great you are changing the outfits so often, and they are very good outfits too  ;) Love the dress!
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney~