Author Topic: The Dreamer Legacy: This Dream is Over! (Graveyard, Please!)  (Read 95689 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 22 - A Continuing Secret
« Reply #255 on: August 17, 2011, 01:51:13 PM »
But we need space for both Nessie's husband and the baby.. :P
I'm out , you'll never here from again ....
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #256 on: August 17, 2011, 01:52:50 PM »
is the next update ready ?  ;D
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #257 on: August 17, 2011, 02:00:49 PM »
is the next update ready ?  ;D

Lol nope, I still have to take a couple of screenshots. :) Don't worry, it will be a few more chapters until Mel reaches YA and therefore until she can even be considered to move out! xD We first have the twin boys teen birthdays, their own chapters, Nessie's young adult birthday and don't forget that all important secret that Max has left behind, determining the fate of the entire legacy. ;)

Oh, and before I forget: Just a quick note to anyone who has visited the Dreamers through the link in my signature or the last page of this thread, therefore only viewing the latest chapter - I have also uploaded Chapter 21 today, which is on the previous page. Here it is. :)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #258 on: August 17, 2011, 02:04:23 PM »
Incredible, Fez, stunning simply! You gave me the necessary motivation for my own Legacy's new round of chapters, thanks a lot for that. I've linked back. :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #259 on: August 17, 2011, 02:14:16 PM »
Incredible, Fez, stunning simply! You gave me the necessary motivation for my own Legacy's new round of chapters, thanks a lot for that. I've linked back. :D

I'm flattered that I have. Thank you so much, Chronic! :D

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #260 on: August 18, 2011, 01:24:45 AM »

I'll be the first to admit that I haven't been able to read the entire thing; I have skimmed some of the updates, though. From the way you have written this so eloquently, I know for sure that if I ever try a legacy, I am using yours for inspiration. :) If you don't mind, of course. ;) So I share some of the same sentiments that Chronic expressed.

P.S. - I noticed that your author's notes at the beginning are in italics (at least for the past update)... Is this a funny coincidence, or did you see mine and like how I did mine? Just wondering.... If you used this method because you saw me do it, I am very flattered! If you've been doing this since before I started writing on here, then I will laugh. ;)
Check out my new story here!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #261 on: August 18, 2011, 02:28:00 AM »
Lol, I indeed have been using the notes since I started. They are in older updates from the start. :P Just whenever I want to add some extra information or so.
Thank you so much, I would love to have inspired you, also, Elizabeth! :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

CrossedTowers

« Reply #262 on: August 25, 2011, 10:21:15 AM »
I love this legacy, both the story and the characters. You've done a great job so far, and being the avid reader I am, for sure I know I'll keep coming back for more.

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #263 on: August 26, 2011, 08:49:45 AM »
I must say, this legacy is one of the reasons I registered! It's very interesting! Mel is definatly my favourite character, with Annalie coming second  ;D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #264 on: August 26, 2011, 11:40:45 AM »
I love this legacy, both the story and the characters. You've done a great job so far, and being the avid reader I am, for sure I know I'll keep coming back for more.

I must say, this legacy is one of the reasons I registered! It's very interesting! Mel is definatly my favourite character, with Annalie coming second  ;D

Thank you Crossed and Crayola. I'm flattered! :D Sorry I haven't been updating the legacy for quite a bit now, guys, truth is I have started school and this years going to be a very difficult year. I'm going to try and post an update this weekend, however. :)

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #265 on: August 26, 2011, 11:43:40 AM »
Thank you Crossed and Crayola. I'm flattered! :D Sorry I haven't been updating the legacy for quite a bit now, guys, truth is I have started school and this years going to be a very difficult year. I'm going to try and post an update this weekend, however. :)

No rush! School comes first! But, poor you, my school doesn't start for another week.

~Waves british flag~

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #266 on: August 27, 2011, 12:57:20 PM »
Chapter 23 - What Did You Expect From A Kleptomaniac?

Melissa
Morning. Just a few days before Ben and Nick's Teen birthdays.
Ben is busily skilling up with his blocks..

..while talking to the friendly Nick who got cut out of that picture.

Mum is asleep and Renesmee is somewhere I don't know. Probably doing something boring like reading a silly logic book.
Dad is sculpting an ice sculpture.

He wants to get to 25 ice sculptures before Renesmee finishes teenhood so he can sculpt her. Pff, who cares about Nessie's silly sculpture?  Since Max left last week, everyone has been traipsing around the house as if he was the sole person we couldn't live without. Can't they clean up their own laundry? Make their own beds? If they didn't leave it all to Max while he was here then they'd be just fine without him now, wouldn't they? Stupid people..

I am in a bad mood today. A very bad mood. Fancy Annalie stealing my future boyfriend? I make my way down the stairs to the fridge, although I bet there's nothing in there - Mum has been very lazy with her cooking recently, and this is what I find:

Annalie inviting Zebulon round, and before I even reach for the cereal inside the fridge, he's here! Where does he live, a cardboard box across the road? How dare they kiss in front of me.. in fact, how dare they kiss at all!

Just then.. Dad walks in saying he has been invited to a party and will finish his sculpture later. I muttered: 'I wasn't aware I cared..' but I don't think he heard. Why haven't I been invited to a party? I am clearly the best Dreamer, and besides, all dad does is convince people to chat with others!

How boring! I'd convince people to fight! Probably with Annalie, who insisted on taking Zebulon outside and kissing him there, just as I was about to set foot into the hot tub!

How dare they?!

I went over to join them, as I was feeling rebellious today, I decided it would be an awesome idea to start up a fight with both of them!

But then I had a far better idea..

It isn't just things worth money that I can steal..

I can steal my sister's boyfriend, too! Ha!

So, off I went to make myself look even more amazing than I already do..

And then I went downstairs and convinced Annalie to go up and change, too. You know, so she can look nicer for Zeb.. More like so I can steal him without her stopping me!

As you can see.. it was starting to get dark. Perfect! That sets the mood even more.. ;)

I started flirting with Zebulon.. We got closer..

And closer..

And then I tried to kiss him..

And.. he rejected me!! How could he? I am so much better than Annalie!
Speaking of Miss Marshmallow Idiot herself.. she decided to make an appearance, just when I was insulting Zebulon (I told him I didn't want a kiss from him, anyway, cos it'd probably taste like mouldy cookies). And not even in that outfit I told her to wear!

So she started insulting me!

I soon became enemies with Annalie as well.. and Zebulon told me to go away. Fine. I don't need him, he's stupid, and Annalie too.

I did go away. I went to make fun of my other enemy, Renesmee.

Ha, the look on her face! That made me feel a lot better..

I tell you what didn't, though: Next morning.

Ugh. Love, love, everywhere. EW!

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
Re: The Dreamer Legacy: Chapter 23 - What Did You Expect From A Kleptomaniac?
« Reply #267 on: August 27, 2011, 01:52:31 PM »
How dare she?! I loved the update. Seriously though, Annalie stealing Mel's future boyfriend is messed up. But I guess Mel just missed her chance... Well, yay for updates!

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #268 on: August 27, 2011, 01:57:47 PM »
Poor Mell, she is really unlucky

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #269 on: August 27, 2011, 02:35:31 PM »
How dare she?! I loved the update. Seriously though, Annalie stealing Mel's future boyfriend is messed up. But I guess Mel just missed her chance... Well, yay for updates!
Poor Mell, she is really unlucky

You both think Mel is going to give up? You guys have another thing coming.. ;) Lol, thanks for reading! :D

anything