Author Topic: Sim - Amy Farrah Fowler  (Read 11593 times)

Offline flootiebeauty

• Townie
  • Someday, I'm going to pilot the monorail.
Sim - Amy Farrah Fowler
« on: May 23, 2011, 04:38:43 PM »
Name: Amy Farrah Fowler (from The Big Bang Theory)
Traits: Genius, Computer Whiz, Unflirty, Ambitious, Perfectionist
Lifetime Wish: Become a creature-robot cross breeder

Amy Farrah Fowler is best known for her work as a neurobiologist. She also taught a monkey to smoke!

Her favorites are dim sum, indie music, and the color spice brown.

Amy's everyday outfit is based on the outfit worn in 4x21 "The Agreement Dissection" most notably seen while dancing with Sheldon. Her shirt is the Rounded-Collar Sweater over Blouse shirt from the TS3 store for 75 simpoints.

Amy's formal outfit is based on the outfit she wears while shopping with Penny and Bernadette in 4x22 "The Wildebeest Implementation." Her shoes are from Late Night, but can be easily substituted with the base game high heels if you don't have LN installed. Just make sure to change the color to bright yellow!

Unfortunately, since Amy's a very new character, we haven't seen her in athletic wear, swimwear, or pajamas, so I guesstimated what she would wear for those three outfits based on her wardrobe so far. The hooded sweatshirt she's wearing in her athletic outfit is very loosely based on the sweatshirt she wears while videochatting with Sheldon the morning after their night out clubbing in 4x21 "The Agreement Dissection."

Enjoy!

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
Re: Sim - Amy Farrah Fowler
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 07:22:48 PM »
AWESOME!!!!  Thank you so much!  You've completely captured Amy!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 12:47:56 AM »
Sorry this is old, but your Amy Farrah Fowler is much better than mine. Would you guys be cool if I did a DecaDynasty featuring her and Sheldon in Union Cove?

Offline flootiebeauty

• Townie
  • Someday, I'm going to pilot the monorail.
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 11:25:51 AM »
Sure! Go right ahead.  ;D

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 04:06:17 PM »
Wow, you have made Amy Farrah Fowler in sim form perfectly. I only just started watching The Big Bang Theory and the resemblance is fantastic. I'm downloading her and Sheldon now, I can't wait to play them!