Author Topic: Problem satisfying this one Architect client  (Read 29370 times)

Offline katalina549

• Nooboo
Re: Problem satisfying this one Architect client
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2015, 12:16:11 PM »
I had a client complaining about living in squalor, and discovered that her house had 5 adult sims living in a house with only two beds. I added some more beds and then she loved my remodel.

Offline Junan

• Townie
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2015, 11:45:40 AM »
When a client complains about living in squalor, it's usually necessities that are missing such as beds, showers, refrigerators and so on. I've managed to account what they need to live:

• Refrigerator**
  • Stove**
  • Beds => number of Sims in household*
  • Bath/Shower****
  • Toilet***

*Where beds are involved, they have to account for the life stage of the Sims. For example, 6 beds will not support 2 adults, a child and 3 toddlers; even though this may be accepted, three of those beds will need to be replaced with cribs. Likewise, a bed and two cribs will not support 2 adults, a teenager and a toddler; double beds will support a married couple, but not siblings.
**A Food Synthesizer is not recognized by clients as a refrigerator/stove.
***An All-In-One Bathroom (regardless of EP) is not recognized as a toilet.
****A Sonic Shower is not recognized as a shower.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline katalina549

• Nooboo
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2015, 02:42:11 PM »
When a client complains about living in squalor, it's usually necessities that are missing such as beds, showers, refrigerators and so on. I've managed to account what they need to live:

• Refrigerator**
  • Stove**
  • Beds => number of Sims in household*
  • Bath/Shower****
  • Toilet***

*Where beds are involved, they have to account for the life stage of the Sims. For example, 6 beds will not support 2 adults, a child and 3 toddlers; even though this may be accepted, three of those beds will need to be replaced with cribs. Likewise, a bed and two cribs will not support 2 adults, a teenager and a toddler; double beds will support a married couple, but not siblings.
**A Food Synthesizer is not recognized by clients as a refrigerator/stove.
***An All-In-One Bathroom (regardless of EP) is not recognized as a toilet.
****A Sonic Shower is not recognized as a shower.

All very useful info! I have also learned that a mini-fridge does not count as a refrigerator.

anything