Author Topic: Wedding Pattern  (Read 3172 times)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Wedding Pattern
« on: April 15, 2011, 10:16:46 PM »
This is not exactly what I had in mind, I think it would have been better without the cake and just the rings and hearts.  I am still in the learning process, so it is going to take some time.  They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but I beg to differ, lol. :)

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Re: Wedding Pattern
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 11:02:27 PM »
I find that too.  I create a pattern then later decide it isn't quite right.  Still later, I come across it in-game and decide that it is okay after all... but that could just be me, lol, I find it difficult to decide.  

I see what you mean, that a pattern with just the rings and hearts could look most attractive however, I wonder if it might have appeared bland, when you were making it, without that splash of red from the cake, that goes so well with your blinds and carpet?  I like how you've laid this out, the spacing of the 'bits' is very appealing.

You also have me thinking about Generations now which is meant to add more Wedding stuff. Hmm, your pattern may be just the thing for a Wedding venue... downloaded, thank you.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything